TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Dream Diary by MountUrMom

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah. I'm weird.
Jess and Kendra were in her room sitting on the ground next to the bed playing cards. Gaara was just standing there watching, why, who knows....

Kendra: Got a queen?
Jess: HAHA Go fish!
Kendra: Bitch
Jess: HAHA I win, you lose, I rule, you suck!
Gaara: .....
Jess: New game?
Kendra: NO you kick my nutsack with that game.
Jess: You don't have a nutsack you bastard. So what the hell are we going to play?
Gaara: Strip poker?
Jess and Kendra: *stare blankly at him*
Jess: Holy Fuck it talked.
Kendra: ... Go fish again?
Jess: Hells yeah!

Starts a new game...


Jess: Got a 2?
Kendra: YES DAMNIT!
Gaara: .....

The door opens suddenly.... Nobody is behind it. All of them stare at the door for a few minutes.


Kendra and Jess: *snap there fingers and point at Gaara*
Gaara: *Leaves to investigate*
Jess: Got a Jack?
Kendra: I hate you...

Two minutes later.... The door opens again with nobody behind it. Jess and Kendra close the door with there mind powers. The door opens once again. Suddenly, Kisame came running in, wilding his giant popsicle of a sword and swung it at Jess' neck. Her head went flying across the room as he did a nose dive out of the closed window.

Kendra: Heeey...
Jess: YOU BASTARD! YOU BROKE MY WINDOW!
Kisame: *goes splat outside*

Kendra looked from the window to Jess' severed head that was still yelling at the shark man. She picked her head up and placed it on the bed post. Right after that, Itachi came running into the room wearing sunglasses and a leather trenchcoat.

Itachi: COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

He grabbed Kendra by the arm and dragged her out of the room and into his car.

Kendra: Heeey...
Jess: COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD! I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!

Itachi ignored the decapitated head's threats and took off like a bat out of hell. He and Kendra ended up in the drive through at Taco Bell.

Lady: Welcome to Taco Bell, may I take your order?
Itachi: Yeah... I want two family packs with soft tacos, two chalupas... Umm... Nacho bell grande... Uh, pintos and cheese. A mexican pizza and uh... Three chicken gordita supremes and OH! CINNAMON TWISTS! Four of 'em and uh... A diet coke please.
Lady: Will that be all?
Itachi: *turns to Kendra* You want anything?
Kendra: Are you paying?
Itachi: No. Sasuke is.
Kendra: Oh. In that case I'll have the same thing.

THE END