TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


About the Author by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Uh... the basics, y'know? For those who don't use my Myspace, this is basically what I have on it.
Name: Steph (Short for Stefania)

Meaning: Sophisticated or pretty; crowned.

Birthday: November 8

Theme song: Papercut by Linkin Park or Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne.

Age: 18

Height: 5'5"

Weight: I'm really thin! It's not my fault! Stupid metabolism.... T__________T
But anyway, I'm 98 lbs. It scares people, it scares me. Shut up.

Location: New Jersey

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown, but lavendar with my contacts in

Average look: My hair's ALWAYS up, no matter what. I hate it down. I usually wear black jeans and different concert shirts. People call me punk rock. Whatevs. Sometimes I wear blue jeans and shirts from Delias. At home I usually wear shorts and a tanktop. Hey, nobody's looking, right?

Favorite food: Ice cream from Roscos. That's the ice cream place around the corner. It's awesome. If you ever come to NJ, you gotta try it.

Favorite color: Black, red, purple

Sports: Dance, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby (Don't ask, just don't. My science teacher taught me how to play.)

Relations: I'm a single child. But I created Xena and her gang to keep me company.

Loyalty to: My good friends here on TONFA. The most important one being Akira-chan.

Personality: I'm quiet most of the time. I like to think. My temper is really bad. I hate some of my teachers cause they always make my temper go off. When I'm with friends I'm pretty weird and always make people laugh. I'm not good at romance, really. Only two people have asked me out in my life. And I'm in high school. Pathetic, right?

Weaknesses: Stupid people and fanbitches. Sorry.

Quotes: "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about getting out there and dancing in the rain."
"I'm not with stupid, we broke up."
"Remember: It's mandatory to grow old, but it's optional to grow up."
"Smiles are contagious - let's start an epidemic."
And my favorite:
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening, live like it's Heaven on earth."

Weapons: My nunchakus and my kicks. BEWARE.

Abilities and skills: I can speak Italian fluently. And tap dance. REALLY WELL. OOH! And I do jazz and know how to do a split and this really cool thing I can't describe =S

Likes: Akatsuki, Neji, dance, my friends, summer, being outside, thinking, laughing.

Dislikes: Stupid people who can't write. Preps. Girls who think they're the best at everything when they really aren't. Believe me, I've seen a lot of them.

Future goals: Grow up. Go to Salk University. Become a professional dancer. Maybe go to Italy and meet a nice Italian guy (Cause most of them are hot)

Past: I was a wack-job in the past. You really don't wanna know what was goin on in my childhood.

Favorite fics: Horror, Yuri and Romance (Has to be written good though), Action, Humor, AU.

Favorite authors: AkiraHatesYou, Yumi, A Vampires Butterfly, CrimsonClover, Oni_Chan, Nikki_Yaoi. I wish I was as good as they are.

And now I shall leave you with this:
Life is too short
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness
Laugh when you can
Apologize when you should
and let go of things you can't change
Love deeply & forgive quickly
Take chances and give your all
Life is too short to be unhappy
You have to take the good with the bad
Smile when you're sad
Love what you've got
and always remember what you had
Always forgive, never forget
Learn from your mistakes
but never regret
People change and things go wrong
but always remember
LIFE GOES ON