TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Clearly You Don't Understand by kiki15

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: In chapter.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Clearly You Don't Understand


Key

S.S = Sick Shit (is more than likely NC-17 and etc.)

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech"

'substitute for italics' (Kyuubi or Soriyu at times)

//telepathy//

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary: Thirteen years ago, Sarutobi was assassinated and his ward was thrown into prison by the biased council who believed it to be him. Now a bigger threat arises with an untimed resurrection and the tears of a forgotten man. (Sequel to The Fox and The Phoenix)


A/n: I originally had a rant here, but this is more important. I wish to recruit a few good people for mod positions on my new forum, but everything's at the end of this fic. If you don't read the end convos and notes normally please do if you are interested. Thanks. ^.^


Chapter Five: Sacrality


::Shikamaru and Chouji's House::


~Author~


Naruto runs a hand through a few locks of his thigh length hair as he stares at his opponent, a bead of sweat making an arduous path down his naked chest. He had been here since the early morning, it was noon, he had already been taken down twice. The next move he made would most likely be his last.


"Come on Naruto-san, make a move already!"


Naruto nods, moving his black piece to capture two of his opponents whites.


A small hand pushes a white piece across the board, sealing a difficult move that the older man had never even noticed until now, a smile on it's owner's face as his move took out quite a bit of Naruto's failing army of black pieces.


"I win."


The blonde glared fire at the board.


It was 'always' 10 fucking komi.


Naruto grunts, leaning back against the wall, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.


"Little bastard." he mumbles as he blows out smoke, not knowing the kid can hear him.


"Mama! Naruto-san just called me a bastard!" the young boy yells into the house, even though he had a superior smirk pasted on his features.


Chouji comes outside, wiping his hands on a dish towel with a smile on his face.


"Now now Chosaru, Naruto's just angry that you beat him in Go. He doesn't mean anything by it, do you Naruto?" Chouji asks, smiling at the lounging blonde. Naruto snorts, not replying as he watches a Genin messenger race towards the house only to breathlessly collapse onto the porch. The blonde nudges him in the side with the toe of his combat boot, eyebrow somewhat raised.


"Uzumaki-sama..." the nameless Genin pants, using the beam of the porch as support so he can stand properly. "Hokage-sama wants to see you right away, she says it's urgent."


Naruto nods in confirmation, the Genin runs off again, presumably to alert Tsunade of his successful message delivery. Naruto sighs and lets a slight grin cross his face, bending down to ruffle Chosaru's short mop of brown hair before hopping off the porch and heading towards the Hokage Tower.


"See ya Chouji, Chosaru, tell Shikamaru I said hey."


Chouji nods, heading back into the house as Chosaru stays on the porch, sticking his tongue out at the blonde subtly as he picks up the Go board, heading back into the house. Naruto rolls his eyes, continuing on his way and making good time getting into the building.


Rain begins to pour down just as he shuts the heavy wooden door to the Tower.


::Hokage Tower::


It was never a good sign, the rain, as Naruto had come to realize growing up. It had only really rained on certain days, days when tragedy befell him. It had rained when Iruka was killed, albeit briefly, it had rained when he was first raped (although I actually neglected to put that), it had rained when he was raped 'again', and it had rained when his mother was buried (forgot to put that too). It had also rained when he was first imprisoned, so while he didn't know what else could possibly befall him (what with all his family dead and he himself quite able to kick ass 'quite' well), it was sure to suck much ass in it's own right.


As such, he found out how right he was, sitting across from a grim looking Tsunade.


The elderly blonde leader steeples her hands in front of her, a move reminiscent of
her predecessor as she bores holes into Naruto with her gaze. Then she finally sighs, pulling nervously on one of her pigtails and looking him straight in the eyes before casting her eyes downward to look at the woodgrains in her desk.


"The reason you're here Naruto-kun, is that someone infiltrated the village last night..." she pauses, looking up to see if she has the man's attention. He stares at her, annoyance plastered on his features as he nods, his eyes searching hers for an answer. She may as well get it over with. "They broke into..."


She pauses again, struggling with the information she is about to divulge. Naruto growls impatiently, what had happened? What was stolen?


"The intruders...they...they broke into the catacombs and stole your mother's body...Naruto-kun." the woman states, her eyes shut tightly, not wanting to see the look that she felt would decorate the man's face. A look of pain...but she opens her eyes in shock at the sound of breaking glass, hurrying over to the far window only to see Naruto hit the ground running, uncaring of the rain that pours down in sheets.


"Naruto-kun!" she screams over the sound of the rain. "Naruto-kun! Come back!"


He pays her no heed as he dashes madly towards the monument, slipping under the yellow tape and into the entrance.


::Catacombs::


"You can't go in he-" the guard is cut off with a grunt as he is pushed bodily aside, Naruto rushes down the lighted path.


*I refuse to believe this!*


'Naruto...'


*It's been thirteen years since I got to see her again! Nobody took her body!*


'Naruto...'


*No! Shut up Kyuubi! Don't you say 'anything'! She's still here, she's-!*


He enters the spacious catacombs where his mother's body is- ahem, 'was' stored, dropping to his knees as he sees the disarray of her tomb. The plaque was broken into two jagged pieces; the small golden decorative kunai shattered to bits in the dirt, a piece of the casket handle hangs haphazardly from the white half pipe like ring around the tomb, but the casket itself is nowhere in sight.


A sigh is heard from Kyuubi as she confirms his fears, not sensing the presence of the woman's body at all.


'She's gone kit...I'm sorry...'


The man takes a step back in shock, hitting the cool wall of the cave and immediately sliding down it to bury his face into his knees, body shaking.


"Why...why damnit?" he asks quietly, suddenly turning to deal a heavy laden chakra enforced punch into the wall, leaving a noticable dent and the shockwaves shake the lights hanging from the ceiling. He breathes slowly, letting the lights settle. "She's fucking dead and I've seen Hell! Isn't that enough you bastards?!"


He growls softly in annoyance, rubbing his temples violently as he hears approaching footsteps in the corridor, recognizing the scents as Tsunade, Haku and the guard. He really wasn't in the mood to talk now, if only he could disappear...


The Hokage, his brother, and the guard soon enter the catacombs, looking around in confusion as they are watched by Naruto who is leaning silently on the cave wall, waiting for them to say something as their eyes trail down to where he sits.


"I thought for sure he'd be here, he pushed right past me and ran in here, I stayed at the entrance until you came down Hokage-sama, Haku-san, and I swear that he never came back out!" the guard exclaims, bewildered, as he continues to look around. Tsunade and Haku both frown, taking one more cursory look around before shrugging and turning to leave. Naruto waits until the echo of the footsteps fade before sighing.


"I wonder why they couldn't see me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: That's another chapter done.


RC16: Wow...very short. Are you 'trying' to not get reviews?


Anaki: Shut up! Yeah I know, but it's kinda hard to write and work on a help forum at the same time.


RC16: Help forum? What the hell's a help forum and why are you working on it?


Anaki: Yeah, you know, for stressed out people or people on thier last rope and need someone to talk to. Right now I'm creating a few catergories, the main one's I have up now are General, Pressure, and GLBT. I can't think of anything else than that really, but I do know that I'm going to put another box under Pressure that relates to school life, for kids and teens you know?


RC16: Mhm, and all this does what now?


Anaki: I just want to help people, really. But to do that I really need staff members. The requirements to become a Global Moderator/Moderator are listed below:


The forum is located here: http://kifda.proboards84.com/index.cgi


Check the General Board for 'Code Of Mod Conduct'.


Thanks!! ^.^


RC16: Pfft, waste of time.


RC17: Oooh! Sounds cool! Yay! Don't forget t review peoples!