TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Surviving High School by babydoll928

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the last chapter. Yes I'm finally finished! Please review! There is gonna be a sequel soon so if you like this one you'll love the next one.

-MK
Before they knew it, it was the end of the year. Everyone in school found out that Tenten was five months pregnant when she came to get her things from her locker. When she told her parents they decided to home-school her until the baby was born. Temari and Kankuro were suppose to be graduating next year. Kiba found out the truth about Sakura and he dumped her for Ino. Apparently they like each other. Naruto got over Tenten and started liking Hinata, even though Sasuke is his best friend. Temari and Shikamaru started dating. Things were going okay for everyone despite their problems. Things didn’t get bad until summer break when…


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That’s all there is until the sequel coming soon I’ll keep you posted.