TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Funny Thing Is, I Do Love You by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: o_o -must make DeiNaru fic- Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. MORE AKKI! c:
Kelsea was back in her room with the moody Uchiha, who was now smirking at her. Kelsea twitched, trying to ignore the eyes that were focused on her and the smug smirk that was directed at her.

"What is it...Uchiha?" Kelsea snapped after a little while.

"Your demon, he knows Dobe," Sasuke replied to the impatient girl.

"Is that all you had to say, hn?" she asked, looking over at him with an eyebrow raised. 'KILL HIM! KILL HIM!' Inner Kelsea screamed in annoyance, even Itachi had been more fun to be around.

"Nikki - what do you remember about her? And why are you in love with a pedophile?" Sasuke mumbled, turning his attention to the cement wall.

"I remember nothing, and too the second thing, you're so mean! Kabu-kun isn't a pedophile!' she barked, smacking the brooding Uchiha upside the head before standing up and walking out of the room, the extension of her skirt swooshing behind her as she stomped away.

"TAYUYA-SEMPAI?" she yelled, getting no response from the fiery red head. She dashed to the lab, where Orochimaru and Kabuto were talking. Damn, she left for one moment and her guardian appeared. "Kabuto-sama, have you seen Tayuya-sempai?" she asked. Though she usually tried to avoid the woman, Tayuya helped her train at times and was the only other girl around the cold place, so at time, she was comforting.

"Tayuya was killed," Orochimaru muttered, "Did Sasuke-kun not inform you that all of the ninja sent after him to bring him back killed your friends?"

"Can't you atleast bring Tayuya-sempai back? I heard you offered to bring Tsunade-sama's sibling and lover back! Why can't you bring her back?" she cried.

"She was of no use to me anymore anyways. If you forget about her, I'll make you a deal," Orochimaru muttered in an irritated tone.

"And that would be...?" she asked, knowing better then to deal with a snake.

"I'll let you go in five years, since you'll be eighteen and technically an adult, you are only staying here because your parents made me your guardian. I have no use for you anymore either....but you'll be killed if I let you go and there goes Akki...."

"No more training?" she exclaimed happily, "Can I spend all the time with Kabu-kun?!"

"Do whatever you wish, just stay out of my way," he replied, standing up and pushing Kelsea to the side as he walked out and around the corner.

Kelsea's eyes suddenly flashed and her eyes became slitted as Sasuke came into the room. "Fuck..." Sasuke muttered as he went to turn around before being grabbed by the collar and thrown into an empty chair.

"Sasuke, I swear, I'm not as strong anymore because Nikki is in a state of depression! You better get your prissy ass back there or you can fight me, but I don't wanna make you break a nail," Akki snapped, before turning his attention to Kabuto, "AND what the fuck did I tell you about messing with Kelsea?"

Both males were frozen in place as the possessed girl continued to snap at them, they practically stopped breathing when Orochimaru came into the room to see what all the commotion was about.

Kelsea turned around to face Orochimaru, a feral look in her eyes, "AND YOU! You little fucker, don't go around treating my container like a slave, you treat her like one, you treat me like one, AND I KNOW your bijuu will not be pleased if you go around treating other like crap that is to be under your and only your control, understood?" he growled.