TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Last Tear I'll Cry for You by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: WHEE! A RinyaxLee oneshot c: -giggles- Slightly angsty. Neji gets the crap beaten out of him and Shinnrei is throwing me this one crappy idea. The whole world is happy -shot-

I don't own Naruto
Rinya sat curled up in a ball, crying. Even the bright green and orange walls of her room seemed darker on this dreadful day as they watched the once happy girl cry.

Rock Lee had left because of his loss to Hyuuga Neji, it seemed no matter what Lee did, the Hyuuga always got the upper hand, but this time, Neji told him to get out of his sight. Lee then left without even a word of goodbye to his long time friend, rival, and lover, Maito Rinya.

Rinya finally sat up in a somewhat dignified manner as her bright green eyes stared off into space, void of the happyness that once shone brightly in them. She could practically here asking why his beautiful flower was weeping, and then, she could feel him kissing her tenderly, and stroking her head as he let her cry on his shoulder. She longed for those days. She stood up slowly, she would avenge Lee in some way.

The ran out of her room and past her adoptive father, Maito Gai, as she dashed out the house on her way to find the brunette who had hurt her Lee.

A fist collided with the brunette's face as the raven haired female found him as he left the Hyuuga compound with TenTen. Neji stumbled back, before falling. TenTen looking at Rinya with horror filled eyes, Rinya would never strike a comrade, it wasn't in her loving nature. Pale lavender eyes met angry green ones.

"Rinya-chan? Why did you punch me?" Neji asked in a calm, collected tone as his eyes bore into Rinya's.

"I punched you because you deserved it! What kind of friend tells another to go away? HUH?" she screamed at the top of her lungs as Rinya punched Neji again, who seemed to submit to each punch, knowing quite well that in the end he'd have a few broken bones. "GET UP AND FIGHT!" she barked, though Neji made no move to do so.

"No, I will not fight," was Neji's slightly shaken reply, which was all you could expect, afterall, he had been punched in the jaw by Rinya a few times.

"RINYA-SENSEI!" came an urgent voice as another raven haired woman ran towards Rinya, looking about fiteen.

Rinya turned around, "Anya-chan, what is it?" she snapped at the innocent looking female.

Anya seemed slightly taken back by her former sensei yelling at her, but quickly regained her posture. "Lee-san is at the gates of Konoha!" she announced, before dragging the dumbfounded female, leaving TenTen to help Neji up.

When they got there however, it was not what Rinya had been suspecting, Lee laid on the ground beaten and slightly bloody, apparently out cold.

Rinya ran over to him, crying, "LEE-KUN!" she screamed as she dropped down next to him, Anya frowned.

"I sent for med-nin," she whispered sadly.

Lee moved slightly, before he opened his eyes, staring at Rinya, smiling weakly, "Why is my beautiful flower crying?" he asked weakly, as he moved to kiss her, though pain was ingraved on his facial features.

Rinya blushed slightly as she felt Lee's lips kiss her forehead in a soothing gesture as tears ran down her ivory cheeks. "Lee-kun," she choked out, before pushing herself up and pulling Lee up, supporting him, "Never leave again, Lee-kun..." she whispered, as Anya helped sturdy Lee on his other side, running off to the hospital, not wanting to wait for the med-nin.



He laid in the hospital bed, asleep, his arm in a cast. Rinya smiled down at him as she pushed his hair away from his face.

"I love you Rinya-chan," Lee whispered in his sleep.

Rinya's smile grew, "I love you too, Lee-kun."