TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mmm Potato Salad by p0rnchops4dinner

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kabuto could hear the ever-familiar cracking of whips coming from the bedroom down the hall. There was an extremely loud whipping, a high-pitched anguished screech, followed by a sobbing, “No, no—please don’t stop.”

Kabuto couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy, knowing that was his beloved Oro’s bedroom. Ever since that little whiney fag Sasuke had arrived, Oro spent e very waking moment with him. The only highlight was the threesome they had a couple nights ago.

He let out a desperate sight. He was the smart one; why couldn’t he think of a way to solve his Sasuke-rodent problem? He could always kill him. Maybe then Oro would punish him? This brought a wry grin to his face.

Again Sasuke’s strangled screams echoed through the hall, breaking through Kabuto’s fragile daydream. The whip cracked again, and again, endlessly. Mercilessly ignoring Sasuke’s feeble protests, ‘It’s enough for tonight’ ‘I’m tired’ ‘Couldn’t we just sleep now?’ Oro continued to pleasure the ungrateful rat. Kabuto would never complain to him! Why couldn’t Oro see his devotion? Because he was blinded by the damn Uchiha’s. Itachi had stolen his attention once already, and now it had happened again with his loser brother. Itachi at least he could concede too. After all, Itachi was very powerful. But to be tossed aside for the Uchiha runt? That was just too much.

Stiffly he wandered off in search of Tayuya. She was always game for a surprise midnight fuck, and, if he wanted to hurt her a little bit too, she wouldn’t mind that either.

He stepped outside after descending many, many flights of stairs. Oro had an obsession with mansions for some reason. Anyway, the moon wasn’t bright this night, in fact it was nearly pitch black outside, making it difficult to find Tayuya’s little shack. For some reason, he felt like being discreet, so he wasn’t carrying a lamp or candle (or a flashlight, silly mi ijo) to make his search easier. And then, he stubbed is toe, forcing a violent slew of curses.

A light fluttered on, Kabuto chastising himself as he slipped into the shadows of the trees surrounding sound village. Two heads peered out the door, one questioning, “Should we get dressed?”
“Maybe it was just the wind,” the other suggested.
“There is no wind.”
“Fine, grab the robes; we’ll see what it was.” There was brief rummaging before the two emerged into the night.
“This is exciting!”
“Yes, yes, extremely,” he replied dryly.
“Hey, what’ll we do if it’s Kabuto?”
“We’ll say Tayuya was taking turns.” Here he shrugged indifferently.
“I love how she’s become such a whore.”
“If only she were male, eh?”
“If only she were you, brother.”
There was a good loud thwack, the other whispering mutedly, “You idiot—listen.” The ‘wind’ as Sakon had called it, was now swatting at the bushes, producing a fast-paced jittering sound. Ukon was the fist to peer over the top to see Kabuto vigorously jacking off. He immediately stopped, standing up so that he could rub the doughnuts off his hands.
“You are one kinky son of a bitch,” Ukon commented, Sakon nodding approvingly at his side.
“Twincest ain’t my thing,” Kabuto explained. “You two talking was making me lose my wood.”

Sakon’s face fell, he mumbled disappointedly, “Let’s go back Ukon, I want you to finish fucking my brains out.”
“Yeah?” Ukon replied indifferently, flipping Kabuto off as he and Sakon simultaneously turned around to leave. “Don’t forget the whipped cream this time.”