TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Fox, The Hound, and theRave that Intervenes by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Fox, the Hound and the Raven that intervenes.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

Naruto lay in his bed, covers over his head and face buried in his pillow. Spasms engulfed his body as he sobbed. Shutting out the outside world he replayed that moment in his head over again.

- - - -

Naruto waited patiently at the apartment door of the hottest boy in high school, Uchiha Sasuke. The same Sasuke that had saved Naruto when he almost got hit by a car. The same one who he first befriended in the new school he was transferred to. Sasuke didn’t care that he was two years younger then the rest of his grade. He was always with Sasuke, at the mall after school, at the movies on weekends, in study hall.

When Naruto wanted to be with him, Sasuke would make time. All these gave Naruto the idea that Sasuke liked him as much as Naruto liked Sasuke. His breath hitched when he heard some one grab the door handle.

Slowly the door opens up and Naruto was about to spill his guts. He stopped when he realized that it wasn’t the dark haired boy who stood in the door but the pink haired girl known as Sakura. Sakura was head cheerleader and the cutest girl in school. He knew a lot of guys that would sell their souls for I night with her.

“Naruto!” She said with a smile. She bent down to hug the boy since he was shorter. “How have you been, I haven’t seen in you in four days since spring break started.”

“H-hey Sakura.” He put on a fake grin. “Is Sasuke home?” Naruto looked her over. She was wearing tight black pants and pink tank top. The strap on the left side of the tank top had slid down her shoulder and her hair looked ruffled like she had just woken up.

“Uh, yeah he’s here. Come in!” She stood to the side to let him in. Slowly, hesitantly Naruto walked in past her and into the living room. “Sasuke!” Sakura’s high pitch voice rang through the apartment and probably next door. Within seconds Sasuke entered the living room. Naruto’s heart stopped when he saw him. Sasuke’s hair was mussed, His jeans rode low in his hips and he was topless. An eyebrow arched when dark eyes met blue ones.

“Naruto?” Naruto’s eyes down cast and his hearth started beating faster…he knew what was going on…I didn’t take a genius. Sakura, as to prove Naruto right, pranced over to Sasuke and pecked him on the cheek.

“I’m going to start breakfast, ‘Kay?” Naruto could feel his heart breaking. Sasuke moved over to Naruto as Sakura exited.

“What did you need?”

“I-I…” He kept his eyes low in order to hide the unshed tears. ‘How could I have been so stupid…?’

“Naruto?” Sasuke said with worry. He reached out to touch Naruto but the blond jerked away.

“Sorry, I have to go.” He blurted out before bolting out the door.

“Naruto!” He heard Sasuke calling after him but he didn’t care. He had to get out of there. Tears flowed freely down his face as he ran out of the apartment complex to his house. ‘…how could I have been so stupid…?’

- - - -

Naruto barely registered the knocking at the door. Apparently who ever it was decided to let him/her-self in. Naruto sighed and prayed it wasn’t Sasuke.

“Naruto…?” The door to Naruto’s room slowly opened. A brunet poked his head in and surveyed the room. Naruto sighed subconsciously. ‘Kiba…’ Naruto and Kiba didn’t really like each other when they first met. But after a while they became close. Whenever Sasuke wasn’t around he could always count on Kiba, he was even invited, on occasion, to family dinners with the Inuzuka family.

Kiba, thinking Naruto was asleep, snuck over to the lump in the bed. Thinking it would be funny he yelled “Banzai!” and jumped on the blond. There was a ‘thud’ an ‘uf’ and the squeaking of the bed springs before all sound died out. Kiba frowned when he heard Naruto sob.

“Naruto? I didn’t land on you that hard did I?” Kiba said in a quiet voice. He leaned down and nuzzled against the boy as to say sorry.

“T’s not ‘u’r f-fault…” Naruto squeaked out. Kiba’s eyebrow arched.

“What happened?” Naruto shook his head.

“If I tell you, you’ll hate me…”

“Naruto…I could never ever hate you.” He said reassuringly. There was a pause. Naruto contemplated telling the boy, Naruto sighed heavily.

“I…I like Sasuke…” Kiba froze.

“W-what?”

“I’m gay and I like Sasuke…I went over to tell him but Sakura was there…and they’re together and I’m an idiot…” Again there was a long pause and Kiba stood up off the bed. Naruto let another wave of tears fall from his eyes. Suddenly the sound of shuffling clothes filled the room and the covers were pulled of the blond. Kiba had removed his jacket and shoes. Slowly he moved on to the bed and pulled the covers over both of them. Kiba grabbed Naruto into a tight hug.

“Don’t worry.” Kiba said trying to calm the blond down.

“Kiba?”

“I said I could never hate you…”