TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Not so good with titles by Roux

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The disclaimer goes for all the chapters.
I stood up and loomed over her. She fell back, hissing at the pain her back. Her tits shook violently. I wanted nothing more than to pound her into the mattress at that moment but I restrained myself.

The fishnet thigh-highs were just as tempting as her skirt that was beginning to rise with every wiggle of her body. The undersides of her bare breast had been slapped a few times, leaving everything from the nipples down, bright red.

I reached into the open chest at the foot of the bed and pulled out some black silk rope. “On your stomach, and grab the headboard with both hands.” I commanded.

I almost chuckled when I heard her squeak at the sound of my rogue voice. Rounding the bed, I climbed on it, straddling her shoulders. I took the silk rope, silk doesn’t chafe or leave things raw and sore, wrapping the first fourth around her wrist, then using the last of it to secure her forearms, then stung them back to the headboard. Nice and tight. I climbed off and admired my work.

“Face down, ass up. Spread your legs.” I barked. She did so immediately.

I never get tired of this view. Staring at slightly shaky body, I raised my hand to my mouth, licking from palm to finger thoroughly.

~Sakura POV~

I cried out as a wet palm came down on my right ass cheek, forcing my knees to give out.

“I said, Face down, ass up! I don’t want to hear a sound out of your mouth for the remainder of this session unless I say otherwise.” I got in position as fast as gravity would let me. I felt my ass throbbing. I knew he left a print.

“50 extra swats for every mistake you make from here until we’re done. Do you understand me?” He ran his fingers almost lovingly across my throbbing cheek. Almost. He gave my left one a little pinch causing me cry out painfully.

“That’s 50.” He growled. I waited for the pain to come. It never did.

I felt his thumb search out my clit, rubbing it teasingly. Two long fingers pushed into my slit while his thumb kept rubbing away. I near melted with pleasure. I bit my lip to keep from making a single sound.

“Good girl, I’m going to try something Different.” He reached up and untied my arms, then pushed me over to lie on my back. “For right now, make as much noise as you want, ok?” He smiled and pushed my legs apart.