TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is Oni! I have something I want to tell all you readers, I hate people who sign 'Anonymous' comments and then make unnecassary comments/question that if they took time to think about would not need to be questioned anyway. Please grow some and leave a return address or don't bother commenting in the first place. I'm just sick of people like this and I would appreciate it if they leave the plot to the authors and actually try to use the pink things rattling in their skulls.
Thank You all of you who are here to read this for real and not act like an idiot ^_^ Nikki and I luv yas
Tou stalked back to her room teary eyed. She slammed her door shut and sat with her face in her knees on her bed, her little plushie getting the stuffing hugged out of it. Sasori-kun...he couldn't be gone. He just couldn't. She would get that Gaara and kill him.

She didn't care if it was unbefitting of an Akastuki to get sentimental but she was. No one else in the whole god damned place was. She pulled out her notepad and sketched a picture of the ex-jinchuriki. With her seals she brought it to life and violently lashed out at it with her katana until the jutsu wore off and the image popped out of existance.

"I will avenge you Sasori-kun."

After Tou had stormed out of the room, that had left Leader, Tobi, Zetsu, and Kimi alone staring at each other. Leader slammed a fist on the desk. "With Sasori gone everyone's going to have to change a few things around here," Leader told the three present. "Zetsu, you'll be going solo again."

The plant like man nodded, his white side and black side both agreeing in their odd tones. "I'll go find return to the field, Itachi and Kisame are still scouting around out there since the Kyuubi and friends had shown up," the white side said before the man wallked out of the cavern towards the grassy expanse outside where he could transport.

Leader nodded before turning to the masked man standing before him. "Tobi, from now on you will be partnered with Deidara. Go inform him of this and assist Kakuzu if needed."

"Hai! Because Tobi is a good boy, he will go find Deidara-sempai," the man said brightly before turning around.

"Hold up," Leader added, pausing the man in his tracks. "Here. Guard it with your life," the shadowy figure told him as he tossed a small shining object into the air.

Tobi looked around and caught it in the cup of his hand. Kimi's eyes grew wide in envy, Sasori's ring now sat in the babbling idiot's hands. "Hai Leader-sama!" Tobi squeaked putting the ring on his finger before running after the direction Deidara had gone.

Kimi stood there silently fuming, counting backwards in her head to releave the anger built up and directed at a certain mask wearer. Leader turned his shifty attention to her. "Kimi, keep Tou under control. She has a temper and a one track mind. Next time you two go on a mission watch her carefully. And be warned, I am not sending your team out towards Konoha or Suna for awhile," Leader told her before waving his hand signaling for her to leave.

Kimi nodded before drifting down the winding hallways she had memorized upon her fist day. She stopped at a door that wasn't hers, one splashed with paint. She tried the handle and when that turned out false she pulled her leg up and kicked out at the door.

The door swung open, violently crashing into the stone wall. "Kimi no Donna, what is it?" Tou asked bitterly calm. Crumples of paper with red paint lay scatter around the room, all holding the profile of a certain redhead shinobi.

Kimi looked at the faces glaring from the paper before slowly she turned to look at Tou. "It is likely we will not be sent to either Konoha or Suna for awhile until we prove our abilities to Leader again. Also I came to tell you two other things. One, Tobi took over as the keeper of Sasori's ring and is now Deidara's partner."

This news extracted a startled and angry gasp from the other girl. Tou wanted to work with Deidara, she knew if she was with Kimi their differences would only cause more trouble than good, and she also wanted the ring much like her partner.

"Second is not from Leader but from me," Kimi said as she stood in the frame of the doorway as calm as ever. "You will not be the one to kill the Kazakage. That is my duty and mine alone," Kimi said slowly before turning out of the room, her black and red cloak twirling as she did so.

"No!" Tou shouted as her anger reached new limits. "You have no reason to kill that bastard! I need to avenge Sasori-kun!"

Kimi haulted in the hall and turned around to look at the raging girl. "No, you need to cut all your ties once and for all before you become overwhelmed by them. And you know nothing about my reasons to kill him. If you took a step out of Tou Land you may learn somehting," Kimi hissed before returning to stride towards her door, she opened it and slamemed it behind her.

Tou stood fuming in the hallway as she stormed into her room trying to strangle the scream working in her system. That woman was infuriating! But she did hold a good point...Tou had yet to learn anything about Kimi since she had joined. Since they had met less than a week ago all Tou had learned was that her name was Akamari Kimi a rouge from Sand who slaughtered her ANBU squad and appearently her best friend. Motives or any sort of past she had expected to be served to her.

And yet in this time Kimi had learned so much about Tou, her weaknesses, past, personality, and strengths. Tou growled as she pulled out the bingo book she had 'borrowed' from a greedy little heartless man, hehe heartless.

She flipped through the pages of the overstuffed text until she found the list of ex Sand nin. "Akamari Kimi," she muttered as she flipped the pages until she let her eyes scan the page.

Simutanuously, without the other's knowledge, the girls sighed, "Of course my partner is perfectly stable minded."