TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Nikki still here xP Well, yay! A mission!
Tou sat in her room, eyes focused on her painting as a Kisame plushie was placed in her lap, her hand occasionally touching it to make sure it was still there out of fear of losing her posessions.
She smirked at the swirls of reds on her canvas as it slowly started to get the appearence of a tiger with each stroke.
As she sat blissfully painting she was unaware of the intruder in her dark room.
Tou sighed, putting her paintbrush down and picking up the plsuhei that was in her lap, hugging it slightly.
"Nice plushie..."
Tou turned around only to see her partner, Kimi standing there, arms crossed.
"Ever heard of knocking?" Tou muttered, before putting the plushie down and standing up.
"What do you want exactly?" she asked calmly.
"Leader wants to see us..." Kimi replied before walking out of the room.
Tou folowed Kimi as they went down halls to the Leader's office.
They walked in, Tou's hand placed on her hip as she waited for the orders.
"You two have a mission to go to Konoha and get the Kyuubi container. Tou, you should know much about this mission," he muttered.
Kimi turned to look at Tou, confusion flickering across her eyes before disappearing.
"Hai!" the both mumbled, before walking out of the room.
Tou looked over at Kimi, "Get your cloak and hat on and come on."
There was a long silence.
Kimi grabbed her cloak and put it on before they both poofed out of the lair.
They arrived at the outskirts of Konoha, "Try not to make a scene," Kimi muttered, glaring at Tou.
"You'd make more of a scene than I would!" Tou snapped in a hushed voice.
"Shut up," Kimi whispered before walking ahead.
Tou made her sketchbook appear with her paintbrush as she quickly painted a tiger, and made a few hand signs so that it came to life.
She watched as it distracted the guards while the made their way into Konoha in search of the Kyuubi container.
"Ever heard of genjutsu?" Kimi asked, as she continued to look ahead.
"I can't do genjutsu..." Tou whispered.
As they continued through Konoha, they came to an unwanted memory, the run down houses of Tou's clan. Tou quickly turned around as the images of the brutal murder flashed across her eyes.
As they went to leave the sight, another shinobi jumped in front of them.
"Tou-chan, your record isn't very good," the shinobi muttered.
Kimi stared at him for a moment before look at Tou who seemed to be crumbling as she backed up.
What had the leader told Kimi previously...so this was Sai. He said to keep her from the man if possible. It was Tou's one gigantic weakness.
"Sai...-kun," Tou choked out.
"You remember me?"
"I'm...I'm sorry I left so quickly. My pictures...they got out of hand. I killed them all, I had to run, run far away!" Tou yelled.
Kimi sighed, she had to get Tou out of there or they'd be screwed, they were sitting ducks at the moment. Not a good thing when you are just in about every village's bingo book.
Kimi started making handsigns, trapping Sai in a temporary illusion as she picked up the panicing Tou.
"Damnit..." she muttered as she looked into her teammate's eyes that were wide and hollow.
"Troublesome partner," Kimi whispered before poofing away to the forest where she sat Tou down, knowing they'd have to go back there soon.
"I can't fail my mission...but, but, Sai-kun," Tou whispered, her eyelids seemingly becoming heavy, a few tears streaming down her face.
"That's why I don't have any..." Kimi whispered.
"Any what?"
"Friends."
For once in Tou's short life, she sucked up her pride, "Gomen...gomen for ruining the mission."
"Hn," was Kimi's reply.
Tou faced the other way, the only thought going through her mind was why she got stuck with such a bitch of a partner, and Kimi's thoughts weren't far behind that.



TBC