TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: x3 Uh...Nikki loves you all! So have fun reading this chapter~!
Tou and Kimi continued to Oto without speaking as much as one word. The silence from Tou had made Kimi slightly nervous, the purple haired kunoichi could never stay this quiet for this long.

When they stepped foot into Oto, Kimi and Tou nodded to eachother before they made their way towards the mansion, the lair of the ex-Akatsuki member and spy. Yakushi Kabuto and Orochimaru, two dangerous shinobi if not dealt with properly.

Tou opened the door silently as both Kimi and her slipped in, their job was to figure out Orochimaru's intentions and to retrieve his ring.

"I heard Uchiha Sasuke is also here, beware of him and Orochimaru-san...Kabuto shouldn't be too much of a hassle for either one of us..." Tou whispered.

"Mabye not for me, Kohai," Kimi replied.

Tou twitched slightly, but decided to let it slide. If she had an outburst, it could be the end for both of them, and the Leader would be even more angry.

Tou and Kimi snuck through the mansion, finally arriving at what seemed to be a lab. They started to search around the room until voices came from the hall, Tou and Kimi. "Fuck..." Kimi mumbled, as she poofed out of the room with Tou.

They watched in secrecy as Orochimaru and Kabuto entered the lab.

"Kabuto, I will need to transfer bodies soon..." Orochimaru hissed.

"I know, Orochimaru-sama," Kabuto replied.

"I'll go this way, you go the other..." Kimi muttered in a whisper to Tou. Tou nodded, before going in the opposite direction of Kimi. This was one of her few chances to redeem herself to the leader, and the same went for Kimi. If they failed another mission, it would be extremely bad for both of them.

"Where is that ring?" Tou asked to no one in paticular.

"Mabye you should ask Orochimaru your self, I'm sure he'd like to know why you were here and why you need his rings," came a cool voice from behind Tou. The kunoichi spun around, lilac eyes meeting dark eyes that resembled Itachi's. What was it with her and running into the biggest pricks of all time? Was she wearing a sign that screamed, 'HEY LOOK! I'M A PRICK MAGNET!' Oh dear god, she hoped not. The raven haired man raised an eyebrow as he waited for an answer.

"Uchiha Sasuke, the only surviving Uchiha from the massacre and my friend's little brother," Tou said, trrying to remember everything she had learned about the youngest of the Uchiha brothers. "You left with Orochimaru three years ago, all because you wanted power, ne? Revenge took over you so much that you even left your boyfriend...I mean, best friend," Tou smirked, wondering if she could get the cool Uchiha to refrain from saying anything if she just happened to spill some other facts out. Oh yes, Tou was a sneaky bastard.

The Uchiha's face stayed cool, though his eyes told another story. "What do you want here?" Sasuke hissed in an annoyed tone. How did this girl know so much about him? He had never met her once in his fifteen year old life.

"Say anything about this to Orochimaru-san, and I swear, you will die...." Tou whispered in a threatening voice, putting her finger to Sasuke's lips as she glared at him, "I don't think you want a beautiful work of art such as a katana protruding through your chest. I won't hesitate if you say one thing to Orochimaru-san, understood?"

Sasuke glared at her before nodding and walking away. Tou let a small smile grace her lips. She had won, again. She turned around and continued searching the mansion.

Kimi dodged another trap as she wondered how many of these things one person could have in their mansion. Not like she entirely wanted to know at this point, she'd get beaten to a pulp if it kept going on like this. A tiger soon appeared, looking at Kimi warily.

"Kohai sent you, didn't she?" Kimi mumbled. The cat nodded, as it swung it's tail around a large windmill shuriken that had been heading for Kimi.

Kimi had an annoyed expression on her face, "Whatever, just come on..." Kimi snapped at Tou's creation. The tiger snorted, before nodding. Tou had told him to follow Kimi's every order.


TBC