TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey Oni here ^_^ I just wanna say I love you readers and for people who don't know the term 'kohai' means the opposite of 'sempai'
TenTen, held prisoner by the red ribbons of Tou, struggled helplessly as Tou came closer, drawing her katana. Ibiki glanced from Kimi to his teammate. While holding a steady gaze with Kimi, he flug two kunai towards Tou.

Tou dodged them easily but watched in aggitation as the kunai hit their real target of freeing the brunette. Tou and Kimi nodded at each other before each facing thier own opponants. By now Ibiki had had summoned two clones of himself, each armed with kunai and exploding tags. TenTen had pulled out her scrolls and currently held two windmill shuriken.

Tou stood her ground before pulling out her notebook, reciveing a wondering glance from TenTen. Tou smirked and clasped her hands together in a few seals before a small puff of smoke revealed her creation, her signiture tiger. She pointed her katana at TenTen and the tiger pounced bearing it's teeth.

Kimi glanced at Ibiki and then to the wounded and dying ninja next to him. Kimi brought the katana up to her face and wiped her finger across the blade and looked at it. "Funny how something so easily spilt is the core for all life," she spoke calmly while Ibiki gripped his weapons. "But what a wonderful color, it will be beautiful when this clearing is covered in it," she whispered before licking her finger clean of the blood, Ibiki wasted no time in tossing his kunai.

TenTen expertly threw both her shuriken at the pouncing tiger turning the creature into a cloud of smoke. She waited for the smoke to clear and slowly pulled out another scroll as she tried to detirmine Tou's location. She swivled her head behind her and saw nothing, and when she turned to look at the disappearing smoke she came face to face with the lilac eyed criminal. A small gasp escaped her lips as the cold metal of a katana plunged into her chest and the last thing she heard before falling to the ground with a sickening thud was, "Tata TenTen."

Kimi deflected the flying kunai with her blade, sending each one into a near by tree where the paper crackled until each exploded. The tree fell to the floor making the only sound in the otherwise silent battle field. The Ibikis charged Kimi all at once and right before impact she leapt up, chakra in her feet, and pulled out two senbon. She landed on a branch and as the three Ibiki's turned to face her, the two on the ends were hit directly in the forehead with her senbon, clouds of smoke ensued.

"How did you know?" Ibiki asked gruffly as he pulled out more of the exploding tags for his remaining kunai. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the brunette fall to the ground in a pool of her own blood. So now two were feeding this earth their blood, and this mission was supposed to have no casualties, he should have known better.

"Simple. You were the one who's chakra potential exceeded the rest," Kimi stated boardly before leaping down again to face the older nin. Tou made a step to join her when Kimi shot her a pointed glare. "This is my battle kohai," she hissed, her sapphire eyes giving no alternative.

Tou scowled before leaning against a tree. She watched as Ibiki charged Kimi again, the older girl made no move, not even entering a fight stance, her katana hung from her hand at her side. She didn't quite like Kimi calling her kohai, it made her feel weaker, at least she knew to get into a fight stance when an enemy was ten feet away and decreasing.

Ibiki leapt and flung the kunai directly at Kimi, there would be no time for her to block when she wasn't even in stance. He looked ahead to the tree branch he planned to land on when he found himself going the opposite direction with a shooting pain in his gut. Ibiki looked down to see Kimi smirking up at him, her blade sheathed inside of him.

The older man coughed up blood as Kimi kicked him hard sending him flying into a tree where he slid down and lay in a heap on the forest floor, his blood joining his team in the soil. Kimi walked over to him, so the old man still had fight in him? As Ibiki struggled to stand up her blade came to his throat and in one swift movement a dark gash formed on his neck and his head slumped downward.

Kimi wiped her blade on his shirt before returning it to her holster. "Come kohai, we best get out of here before anyone else appears. I have a feeling they were here to meet someone, they weren't prepared for a mission, just a journey," Kimi stated calmly looking at Tou.

"Kimi no Danna, please refrain from calling me kohai," Tou requested kicking off of the tree to walk next to Kimi as they left the now blood splattered clearing.

Kimi ignored the request and kept going, she brushed the hair from her face as she made her way through the forest. "Hn." Tou simply glared at Kimi but followed relentlessly. Somehow she figured the mission would be a silent one.