TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Tou- x.e I hate you Nikki....

Nikki- Have fun with that n3n Well, I'm here writing the next chapter~ I hope you enjoy reading it.
Tou was curled up on her bed, her knees to her chest as she held back the tears. Something told her something bad was happening to Dei-chan and Sasori-kun; it made her really scared. Even Kisame was gone and the only ones left were Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu, Tobi, and Kimi. Needless to say she didn't like any of them.

She closed her eyes, falling asleep, waiting for their arrival, Deidara and Sasori had never been long before. What was going to be different now?

Kimi watched secretly from the door way, she also had the feeling in the pit of her stomach that something bad was about to happen, and that she'd be dealing with a very angry Tou.

The next morning, Deidara and Sasori still weren't back like they normally were, but Zetsu and Tobi were also gone. Both Tou and Kimi had learned about Zetsu's job as well as the fact that the annoying man, Tobi, was his apprentice.

"I'm going to the leader...." Tou whispered, before feeling a hand on her shoulder that was holding her back.

"We are in enough trouble, you can't go barging in there," Kimi hissed, obviously frustrated at Tou's antic and need to make sure her best friends were okay.Even the ones who were enemies..

Tou's eyes narrowed as she pushed Kimi away, "Watch me." Tou dashed towards the Leader's office, barging in, the shadowy figure casting a glare over at her as she glared back.

"Why aren't Dei-chan and Sasori-kun back yet?" she snapped, even though she knew she shouldn't have talked to him like that, she kept going. "They should be back by now! WHERE ARE THEY?!" she screamed, as Kimi poked her head in, just in time to see the Leader clenching his fists with anger.

"They succeeded in extracting Shukaku...but, there was a little problem," the figure responded. "I sent Zetsu-san out, because, simply the fact that, we need Sasori-san's ring and Deidara's..."

Tou dropped to her knees, "Neither of them made it?" she choked out.

'Oh crap...' was the first thing that came to the raven haired woman's mind as she listened intently to the leader. There were only two things that could happen. The first was that Tou could go on a rampage, and possibly stab the first member who got in her way OR she could lock herself in her room and not come out for a mission. Either way, it wouldn't end well for Kimi.

However, Zetsu, Tobi, and an armless Deidara appeared. Tou looked over and stood up quickly as she ran and hugged Deidara.

"Dei-chan!" she cried. "I thought they had killed you, I'm so happy you're okay! ...Even though you are missing your arms," Tou muttered, stiffling in a giggle.

Deidara frowned slightly, waiting for Tou to realize Sasori was not there, he didn't want to break the bad news to Tou. Really. He didn't, but something had to be said.

"Ah...Dei-chan, where is Sasori-kun, please say he isn't really dead! He was so strong! He can't be dead!" she cried out as she hugged Deidara tighter.

"Sorry Tou-chan, un..." Deidara muttered, telling himself not to tell her his last words to him. That'd get him a one way ticket to death row.

He could feel his shirt slowly become doused with tears, as the purple haired girl cried, before looking up at him again, "Dei-chan, who got Sasori-kun killed?"

"Sabaku no Gaara, yeah," Deidara replied.

Kimi walked farther in the room. Gaara? The man who had stolen the spot she had been destined to have away from her? How she hated that man, him and his father were the reasons she had done what she had done.

Tou looked at the ground before realeasing Deidara out of the hug, her eyes became colder and darker, "If Sabaku no Gaara does not die by my hands, then I will never be at rest, so I swear, I will kill him...." Tou growled out, her voice full of malice at the thought of Gaara. He wouldn't get away with this.

"Kimi no Danna, come and get me in my room if you need me, but, you shouldn't see me around much until I avenge Sasori-kun," Tou whispered, bowing her head before leaving.

"Kimi...no Danna?" Kimi muttered, watching Tou leave. She knew she had been right, the girl should have severed each and every tie as she had done. It would have saved them both some trouble in the long run.

Deidara sighed, "I'm gonna go talk to Kakuzu about getting my arms sewn back on, I'll check on Tou-chan in a little, yeah..."




TBC