TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey Oni here! Hope you all are enjoying this story ^_^ Remember to review! Or we shall gather OCs and crazy muses to attack^_^ Your choice!
The puff of smoke settled in the cold dank cavarn the two kunoichi had come to call home. The two broke apart panting holding their stances and their katanas. "What the hell was that for?" Kimi hissed

"I told you not to attack Sai!" Tou replied in a shrill cry.

"What is this about Sai?" the shadowy figure, that had gone unseen, in the corner of the room asked. His gaze went from the stoic Kimi to the raging Tou. "Someone explain," when both girls went to answer the figure added, "one at a time. Kimi."

Kimi nodded and put her katana back to its sheath. "When we entered Konoha, we had made an encounter with the one called Sai. Tou broke down and I got us out of there with a simple genjutsu. We went after the target, but appearently Sai is a member of the jinchuriki's team."

Leader nodded, casting his gaze over both girls as he motioned for Kimi to continue. "You still haven't told me why you returned here so soon after departure."

Sapphire eyes looked up as she continued. "We were forced to enter battle earlier than planned. I held off Sai, as Tou approached the other memebers of Team 7. Sai and my battle became known to Tou and the others before I had managed to finish him off. Tou had other plans, she left her battle with the other members, a battle where we stood a chance of high success, and blocked my attacks to save Sai." Kimi finished and silenced. She had a sense of reading other's emotions even though her own were so few. Leader was not pleased.

The cloaked figure began to walk behind a desk that stood before the statue for the bijuu. "You mean to tell me, you lost the Kyuubi?"

The girls nodded in a slow unison, shooting glares of pure hatred when they thought possible.

"Because Inju-san wouldn't allow the death of a former friend?" Leader stressed former. Upon entering Akatsuki, all ties were supposed to be undone. "And because Akamari-san could not finish off a danger I warned her of before hand fast enough?"

Tou flinched, that tone of voice. It was deathly calm, volume rising. In her years of remaining at the lair, she had only seen Leader angry like this a few times before, never had they ended well.

Kimi kept her gaze steady though her fists were clenching. He was insulting her skill as a weaponist, not making the kill fast enough. Excuse her for having to keep her own safety a matter of worry when painted animals were attacking in the trees.

Leader, spun to face them, slamming his hands on the desk, an echo vibrated off the walls. "Do you think this is a bloody game? Are we trying to form a world power or a god damn tea party?" His voice was the only thing heard, the kunoichis merely looked at the ground before them. Tou feeling much like a child being scolded and Kimi feeling like a gennin again after threatening the life of her team mate one too many times.

"You two have some nerve! Screwwing up your first mission, and the Nine Tails no less!"

"With all do respect Leader-sama, Uchiha-san and Kisame-kun failed the same mission three years ago, and they were more experienced than us," Tou dared to speak up.

"Silence!" Leader roared slamming his hands on the desk again to effectively shut the kunoichis up. He raised a hand to his shadowy brow before pacing again. "You better hope Sasori and Deidara are successful in their capture of the Shukaku in Suna."

Tou's eyes widened, Deidara-kun and Sasori-kun were on a mission, why hadn't they told her? They always told her, and Deidara always would tell her not to let the mean shark boss her around while they were away. Kimi watched her partner's shock out of the corner of her eye. Great more emotions heard from.

"Return to your rooms, it is to soon to return to Konoha now that they are aware of our activity again," Leader hissed as the girls swiftly exited the room.

Kimi walked slowly towards her room in one of the winding corridors. As she did this, the purple haired girl shot past her skidding to a hault near one door that wasn't her own. Kimi continued and stopped to lean against the wall opposite the door.

Tou slid to her knees banging on the door cursing. "Damn it! Damn him! Why the hell are they all gone when I need them!" she cried as her fingers traced the blue shard on the door. Nailed to the door was a rough blue scale from Kisame's sword, Samahada. It had been dislodged in a battle against a bijuu years ago and since then had become the sign for Tou to know Kisame was gone for an indefinate period of time.

"You're hopeless."

Tou shot around to look at the raven girl against the wall. "And what do you know?"

"I know ties of any sort, be they in Akatsuki or not, will get you killed. Sever them and live for youself and your own goals. Then consider a real mission with me Tou. No more of what we had today. Because next time you come after me, I won't hold back because you're my partner."

"You wouldn't, couldn't kill me. We're partners, you can't kill your partner."

"Watch me. Jeopardize a mission again and we will see about that," Kimi warned before heading to her own door down the hall.

Tou watched her go, hatred still flaring. Everyone was gone, her two closest people were after a jinchuriki as ruthless as the bijuu her carried. She kicked at Kisame's door muttering something about stupid fish before returning to her own room. Damn it, what did she ever do to life for it to hate her so?