TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry for the delay of updating ^^ I finally got it up so yey me ^^
After the incident where all of Akatsuki had walked in on Tou and Kisame, Kimi had pulled a Kimi and retreated to her room as usual. After her stay in the Akatsuki for near three, maybe four years, she had turned the room into her own.

The door outside was signified as her own by the carvings of threats upon entrance with her katana. The inside stone was no less marred but more from her practice than from her twisted amusement. Other than that only her essentials and her bed was in the stone room.

She sat on her bed in her new outfit, head bent over the sword and the stone she used to sharpen it. It's personalized blade shined in the dim light as small sparks flew from the edge.

There was a deafening crash as her door was kicked open by the purple haired girl from down the hall. "What in kami's name has happened to you, Kimi no Donna?" Tou asked as she slammed the door shut and crossed her arms.

Kimi placed her tools down and looked up, bangs covering her darkened eyes from view. "I could ask you the same question, kohai," she stated calmly, no emotion in her voice.

"This isn't about me. You, you went from a heartless, cold, uncaring way of life to... this," Tou said waving a hand at the older woman who was probably showing more skin now than in all her life added up. "You're tattooed in places I know were clear and you're showing more skin than I ever wanted to bear witness to. And, you were showing emotion. I haven't seen you and emotion in each other's presence since I met you. And your eyes are black, pure black."

"Are you done?" Kimi asked blankly to the girl who had possibly lost all her breathe in the rushed manner she spoke.

"Yes," she growled before leaning against the wall.

"You got to share my changes now how about yours?" Kimi suggested. "You went from hyper to emo in two seconds flat, you covered up so much skin that I had never wanted to view in my life, and look at you," she hissed standing up and pulling Tou's hand into the light. "You have mouth's in your hands, and I am damn sure they haven't been there."

You pulled her hand back and walked away from Kimi. "You're point? You've said it yourself, 'the price of power is steep and changes people' if I remember your words exactly. I paid my price, what was yours?"

Kimi stood back with a small smirk, "Trying to teach the teacher won't get you far, Tou." Kimi picked up her katana from her bed and looked at her partner, "I think I have had a bit too much influence on you."

"Power?"

"Katana."

Tou glared, "Itachi uses one as well, how do you know it was not he who influenced me?"

"Because Uchiha cannot tell a katana from a tree branch," she hissed before she got a twinkle in her black eye, "Do not compare my art of the blade to anyone."

"Now who is copying who?" Tou growled as the two seemed to circle each other like enemy predators, a wolf and a tiger.

"Tou, my outlook on things may have changed as my price, but my force of anger and power has only grown. Don't test your limits."

"Kimi no Donna, please."

"Please what, Tou? You want me to go back to how things were? To be like you?" Kimi hissed as her eyes flashed. "That Kimi is gone, Tou. The Drifting Cloud has moved on her path and once a cloud has drifted it won't drift back the same."

Tou glared at her elder partner. She knew the woman had been fond of leaving her self given title to hang around the countries they traveled, it was her cold hearted partner's only form of amusement, installing fear in others. Her name since joining Akatsuki had been the Drifting Cloud.

"If you want to be a cloud then be a damn cloud. Follow your path, I'll follow mine and I'll be damned if you change it for me," Tou hissed as she opened the door of the room.

"We leave at dawn."

"What?"

Kimi looked away from Tou and down at her sword, her voice ice, "I said, we leave at dawn."

"To watch, Kankurou until the other bijuu are caught?"

"No to have tea and cookies with the Kazekage, of course to watch Kankurou," Kimi hissed.

Tou glared and slammed the door of her partner's room before retreating to her own, her door splattered with paint where Kimi's is in carvings.

In another room down the hall of Akatsuki sat two members who weren't near friendly terms at the moment. "Have you heard anything?" the owner of the room asked.

"No, un."

"Think they killed each other?"

"We would have heard them, un. Those girls are not the silent killing type, yeah," the blonde said as he flexed his hands trying not to punch the man across from him.

"Deidara... what happened to the Tou I brought home those years ago?"

"Kisame-san, you brought home a child, un, children tend to grow up."

"Tobi didn't," the shark man said blankly running a hand through spiky hair.

"Well Tobi is an idiot, they don't grow up often, un," the blonde muttered as his look darkened further at the mention of his partner. "She got you good though, yeah," he snickered.

Kisame growled before chuckling, "Yeah well, I'm just glad we fight for the same cause. I wouldn't want to find myself against Tou more often." Kisame looked up at Deidara to see the blonde smirking.

"I trained her well, yeah."

"We trained her well you mean. You, me, and Sasori," the fish man huffed showing his fangs.

"Whatever," the blonde waved his mouth bearing hands to end that subject matter.

There was silence between the two as they collected their thoughts before the blue skinned man spoke up, "Those two... they make a fierce force to be reckoned with."

"Is Itachi-san alright? Kimi-san gave him a run for his earlier, yeah."

"Yeah, Uchiha's alright. Tora nearly murdered something but yeah Uchiha's fine."

The two chuckled before Deidara stood up and went to the exit, his cloak sweeping behind him. "We won't be seeing her for awhile again, un."

"Why do you say that?"

Deidara fell silent as his head reached for the door knob, "She and Kimi-san leave at dawn."