TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Because, I promised Oni I'd update this if she updated Forbidden Grounds xP So here's my part of the deal~!

I hope you all enjoy
"We have discovered a new demon, the one that matches Inju-san's ring," Leader said, looking over at said nin, "It dwells within the brother of Sabaku no Gaara, we had no knowledge of said demon before due to the fact Suna kept it hidden for so long."

Tobi was the first to speak on the matter, "Why did they seal the demon in Kankurou-san?"

"They were originally going to use him as the weapon, however, the demon prooved to be to docile, yet still dwells within the man's body. That's the reason they sealed Shukakau, who is now in our possesion, in Gaara," Leader replied before turning to the two kunoichi, "You two shall go to Suna and retrieve the creature after you have finished settling down here again. I expect you to be ready by tommorow."

Tou seemed to clench her fist at the mention of Gaara, "Hai, Leader-sama, I shall be ready as soon as possible."

Kimi nodded as well, "Same here."

Tou turned to leave, before a hand was placed on her shoulder, she looked behind her to see Kisame, smiling at her. "Hn?" she mumbled, staring at her guardian. Or previous guardian now-a-days.

"Can I talk to you, Tou-chan?" he asked in an attempt of a soothing voice. Deidara watched with jealousy in his blue eyes as he glared at Kisame, Tou was his.

Tou nodded as she walked with Kisame to her room, where she painted, waiting for the man of her previous dreams to say something. "Tou-chan...you've grown so much, do you know that? You're not that eight year old girl who hid behind me anymore are you?" he whispered.

"Hn," was Tou's reply as she clutched her paintbrush slightly harder."Things change...it is destiny, for if things didn't change we would not have the beauty of butterflies this day in time...." Tou whispered as she continued painting.

"You sound like that annoying Hyuuga, Itachi and I came across on our mission one day, Tou-chan, as beautiful as you have become, you aren't you anymore," he mumbled. Both unaware that all of the other Akatsuki member were outside listening through the door. No one could ever have privacy, could they?

Tou rolled her eyes, "Mabye I'll be your little Tou-chan after I kill Gaara. How's that sound?" she muttered.

Kisame stood up without Tou noticing, because she was too focused on her painting. Kisame moved the canvas aside, she glared at him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she asked, wanting to finish the picture.

Kisame lowered to her height, smirking, before kissing Tou sweetly. Tou's eyes shot open in suprise before she gave in and kissed him back.

The door soon collapsed, revealing all nine of the other Akatsuki members flat on their faces. Deidara started glaring at Kisame, Tora giggling in a happy way, as all the other Akatsuki members sat there with shocked looks across their faces. Fishstick was kissing an actual girl!

Kisame pulled away, smiling at Tou, "That sounds good..." he whispered to her. She blushed, before turning to glare at the other members.

"Now, dolls, can you stop being little eavesdroppers and run away, hn? she hissed in a vicious tone, "And Kimi....what the fuck is wrong with you?" she mumbled in a monotone voice.

The rest of the members took the chance to dash away from the room in fright. Tou was scary. Tou turned back to Kisame, "So, did you take me in to be a pedophile? Kisame-sempai?" she asked, staring at him emotionlessly, a blank expression on her face as she awaited on answer.

Kisame's face lit up bright red as she turned around from her in embarassment. Damn the little sneaky, arrogant bastard of a girl.