TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ha! Oni here ^_^ Hehe this was a though chapter since I really didn't know hiw to fight with Itachi and sorta came up with it as I went along ^_^ Sorry if it seems like theres alot..I was just really into the scene and had them talk alot *gasp* yes Kimi talks!
Kimi walked over to where Tou had started off as the Uchiha went to stand where his own partner had began as well. Leader was about to start the battle when they heard someone rapidly approaching their positions.

"Wait! Hold on!" Tora called out as he ran to the field before clinging to Itachi, Yuki hot on his heels. "What's this about Ita-chan going into battle?" he asked glaring at the woman on the opposite side of the field.

"Kimi and Itachi are having a skills test. Why does no one listen to the tiger?" Yuki mumbled trying to pull Tora off of Itachi.

Itachi pryed Tora off before giving him a quick kiss. "Tora-kun, please just sit down with Yuki and watch the battle, it will be over soon," he said patting the younger man on the head. Tora reluctantly nodded before going to stand next to Deidara and Yuki.

"Now if no one else tries to stop this, I'd like to get back to a battle I've been waiting for," Kimi growled shifting her glaze from Itachi to Tora.

"Kimi-san, I have beaten you before, I will do it again."

"I'm not twelve anymore Itachi. I've beeb preparing for this battle for years, nothing is stopping me," she hissed out gasting her intense gaze on him and only him. Her desire to spill the Uchiha's blood was stronger than ever and those on the sidelines could sense it even if Itachi ignored it.

Leader smirked from the shadows. "Begin."

Both Kimi and Itachi held their ground, already in a stand off to see who would attack first. Itachi's red gaze met Kimi's black. No one moved until Itachi uttered the word that caused most shinobi to tremble, "Tsukuyomi."

Before the spirals of his eyes completed formation Kimi's gaze flickered avoiding the trap. "Old tricks Itachi, you will have to do better." As she spoke the writings on her three silver accessories began to glow a deep black to rival her eyes. She uttered no words, made no hand signs, her only motions being the fast movements of her hands tapping the kanji skin. In seconds the field had turned into a sandy zone, her own turf.

Itachi was watching her carefully, "How?" he asked simply as he watched his surroundings. This was something his sharingan could not even copy. What exactly had she been doing for the past few months when she was locked in her room?

"If you can beat me, I may tell you," she smirked a delecate hand pressed to the marking on her neck. There was a small puff of smoke as two full grown wolves flanked her. "Sic him," she hissed. The two wolves nodded and charged at the raven man kicking up sand as they went along.

Itachi dodged each wolf seeing their move before they made it, but during his dodging he had somehow lost sigh of the real enemy. He pulled out kunai and threw them at the wolves who before even getting hit disappeared in the smoke. What was she playing at? He scanned the area until he heard something behind him.

Kimi held her katana to his back as she rose from the sand that she had disappeared into moments before. Itachi disappeared only to be replaced by a clump of sand which fell to the ground. He reappeared on the other side of the field. "Running a little early Uchiha? Or do you except defeat?"

Itachi made no reply. Tora on the other hand was being held back by Deirara and Yuki so he wouldn't go and get himself killed. Itachi made a clone of himself and then another until there were five raven men against the raven woman.

"Ganging up on a girl Itachi, a low trick." Kimi kept her black gaze steady watching him growl, she knew as well as he did her timing for shifting her gaze would keep her safe from his sharingan tactics. He would have to pin her for it to work, thus the need for clones, but Kimi wasn't going to be stopped, especially when her senbon destoryed them so simply. Her trinkets glowed brighter as her hands ran over a new series of kanji.

Itachi watched as he tried to figure her out. The kanji were taking the place of the hand signs? That had to be it, some how she had found a new way to activate chakra. "The kanji activate you chakra rather than handsigns," he stated with an air of question lest he was wrong.

"Clever." She sighed in mock boardom. "I thought the Uchiha would put up a better fight and yet here I am, board. Lets end this Itachi," she sneered as she lept forward with her katana.

Itachi glared before unsheathing the katana under his cloak and charging forward. The two met blade for blade, kick for kick. Itachi charged her again until she leapt up unexpectedly and kicked his katana aside. She landed again and pointed her katana at his heart. "I'm curius if I were to stab you here, would one as heartless as you or I die?"

"Enough," Leader broke in. If he let this procede he was surely going to lose one of his shinobi. "Very interesting display Kimi," he said calmly nodding at her.

Kimi scowled softly for her chance to kill him being ruined before nodding to Leader. "Got off lucky Uchiha. Next time I won't waste my time showing off my new abilities, I'll kill you were you stand," she smirked as the ground around them shifted into it's grassy landscape again.

Leader looked over his shinobi, Deidara, Tobi, Hidan, and Kakuzu were speechless, all just shifting glances between the girls. Itachi was struggling for air now that Tora had tackled him and was sobbing into the cloak. Kisame was still staring at Tou, was that truely the girl he brought to Akatsuki so long ago?

And then his gaze fell onto Tou and Kimi. The two girls were standing off to the side questioning each other on their abilities. Kimi wondering how Tou received the mouths and Tou wondering how Kimi had activated her chakra with a simple touch. Tou could be heard answering that Deidara helped her and Kimi had answered something about the Hyuuga scroll she 'found' awhile back was about tenketsu and chakra.

Leader smirked, he had some crew working for him. Their goal of becoming a world power seemed possible, especially now that his two most fiesty followers were not at each other's throats...well at least not yet, there was always tomorrow..or five minutes from now. "We still have business," he called out getting the attention of everyone who had been in their own little worlds. "There is some important information on the bijuu we must discuss."