TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Suprised you all, didn't we? n3n Personally, this Tou is more fun (Not personallity wise...well, sorta xD)
The Leader threw something to Tou, who caught it quickly. A smirk made it's way upon her lips as she looked at the bright red ring with the kanji for sword on it. Tou looked Leader for a quick second, "Hn...."

"Okay girls, I want to see how much ebtter you have gotten. Choose one of your comrades to fight with you, I'm sure all of us would like to see your skills put into action," he stated, sirking at the two girls. Tou simply looked at each of the people at the table, before her eyes focused on Kisame. Kimi did the same, however he eyes zoomed in on Itachi.

Tou stood up, "Okay..." she whispered, "I'd enjoy sparring with Kisame-sempai..." A silence drifted over the room. Tou wasn't insulting Kisame, this was obviously part of her change. She seemed more mature, though more angsty and quiet too. She wasn't the old playful Tou anymore.

"And you, Kimi?" Leader asked, looking in the direction of the raven haired kunoichi.

"Itachi," Kimi replied, pointing at the older of the last Uchihas. Both Kisame and Itachi nodded as they stood up, the others following them.

Leader took them to a clearing not far from the lair, before looking over at Tou, signaling her to come out to fight Kisame.

Tou pushed a few strangs of her multicolored hair out of her lilac eyes as she took a step a few feet away from the shark like man, her eyes glinting with bloodlust. Kisame grabbed his sword, ripping the bandages off of it and looking into his friend's lilac eyes.

Her hands moved quickly, her skills with her symbols having improved. Soon two katanas were in her hands, as she got in a fighting stance, ribbons trailing up her arms. "Since when did you get two katanas?" Kisame questioned.

Tou didn't answer, yet instead charged at Kisame, he blocked her katanas with his sword, not noticing the ribbons that were wrapping around his ankles, and soon pulling him down.

The ribbons returned to Tou and she pointed the palms of her hands in the air, red paint coming out so that it created a large chimera like creature. It's eyes glowing, teeth bared as it rushed towards Kisame in a mad rage.

Kisame swung is Samehada at the beat, but to no avail, the creature pouncing away. Tou watched with an emotionless face as she created another creature from the palm of her hands, this time, it was a person, more specifically Deidara. The painting of the artist quickly started making a bomb as the chimera distracted Kisame.

After the bomb had finished being made, the painting threw it at Kisame, the explosion wiping out the chimera and creating smoke to where Kisame could not see a thing.

Tou ran through the smoke, the others waiting in anticipation to see what had happened under the veil.

When the smoke disappeared, it revealed Tou holding both her katana up to Kisame's neck as her foot was pressed sturdily against Samehada, practically immobilizing Kisame. One more move and Kisame could surely be decapitated, not like he had been fighitng his best of course, he couldn't bring himself to hurt the girl he had protected for all these years. Much like Tou was not able to hurt Sai.

Tou backed away, bowing to the older member and walking back to join the others, Leader clapping. Tou had gotten more serious about her fighting style as well as personallity in general. He shot a look at Kimi, who nodded, walking to the place Tou had been, Itachi soon stepping in front of her, getting ready for their fight.


TBC