TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Haha this is Oni and man are you all in for a shock ^_^ Nikki and I have planned this for awhile and here it is, the time skip. Chapters a bit longer but meh its fun ^_^ Hope you like it ^_^ And Review! or Kimi and Tou shall atatck!
After the day of their first successful mission, the girls began to spend their free time doing various things that their fellow Akatsuki began to question.

Tou was always seen leaving Deidara's room and had come into a habbit of wearing black gloves on her hands. When questioned why she wore them, the one asking would be on the receiving end of a pointed glare and a 'don't mess with me' look. Deidara never told anyone either saying it was a secret between artists.

Kimi was constantly seen bringing in mass amounts of scrolls and texts to her room where she proceded to spend most of her time. A few times the other Akatuski members would try to find out what it was she was studying, only to find the texts in a language unknown to them or to meet Kimi's katana pointed at their chest.

A year after that mission to Oto, the girls were given another break to do as they wished for two weeks. This was right after the kunoichi team had returned from another successful mission to retrieve a text on the bijuu. And rather than remaining in the lair as they did last time they had a break, the two girls packed and annonced their destinations were classified, they were not to be followed, and that they would return when their time was up.

Tou left the lair the same night as Kimi, she put her hair up and left wearing her black gloves, no one had seen her without them for ages. Kimi left with nothing but a scroll depicting a seal from Konoha's Hyuuga clan and a small black box. Oddly enough for both girls when they left they were wearing the normal Akatsuki cloak, not the outfits they had created for themselves.

No one knew where it was the girls were heading, or why the two had been so strange for the past few months. All they knew was that ever since their first mission to Oto, the girls had changed, steadily but surely. Tou was being more cooperative while Kimi was, well no one could describe Kimi she was just different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara sat in his seat around the table where most of the meetings were held. Tobi sat across from him looking around the blond at the entrance with Kisame next to him, Itachi and Tora, who had taken up residence at the lair, were no where to be seen. "Where are they, un? They're so supposed to be back, yeah," the blonde sighed throwing his head back on the chair looking at the ceiling.

Tobi continued his peering around, "Kimi-san and Tou-san are good girls, they won't be late and anger Leader-sama."

The blue man snorted next to him. "Those two have been strange lately, I won't put anthing past them. Especially Tou."

The three continued their talk, wondering where the girls were and what they had been doing. During their wait Itachi decided to join them announcing Tora was asleep, and Hidan and Kakuzu entered shortly after. All were present except for Zetsu who was on a mission, Leader who was in his chamber, and the two kunoichi.

The chatter stopped however when the sound of footsteps reached them, they all turned around to see Tou entering quite alone. She walked in calmly looking at everyone gathered at the table who watched her. Her hair was tied up and hidden from view by the standard hat that had caught everyone's attention, she never wore the hat. And her hands remained gloved in the elbow length material, the standard cloak was on as well.

"Well the little painter returned, yeah," Deidara smiled looking at her curiously as she took her seat at the table. Everyone was a little worried, she was silent, this wouldn't end well.

The room remained silent as her lilac eyes gazed out from under her hat at everyone around her. As the unheard of silence settled around the room, Tou looked up suddenly at the entrance when a soft patter reached her ears before the others. "Kimi no Danna," she stated simply as the shadow from the entrance entered the dim light.

Kimi walked in with her cloak collar up and the hat on her head, again a surprise to the other members seated around the table. Her eyes were shaded from view at the angle of her hat when she replied just as simply, "Tou-kohai." Her hands were free of anything she had left with as she made her way to the seat across from her partner and next to the person she hated.

The others members remained quiet as they watched the girls trying to figure out what was so different. One thing was sure about both of them, and every member at the table could sense it, during their time away both had gained a great deal of power.

The silence was broken when Leader entered the room and took his seat at the head of the table casting his shadowy view on his followers. "Well girls, so nice of you to join us again. Anything interesting during the break?" he asked trying to weasel out the information, he too could sense the power surge in both of the girls.

"You could say that," both voices sounded at once capturing the attention of all present.

Leader smirked in the shadows, that was more of a responce then he was expecting from both of them. "Care to share with the group?"

Both girls nodded but Tou stood up faster, resutling with a 'hn' from Kimi who just sat down again. Tou reached up to her hat and pulled it off as well as undoing the ribbon that held her hair up. Her hair fell down to her back when before she left she had short hair, and the tips and front of her hair were now violet while the rest was black. The table stared at her sudden change, but that wasn't all.

Tou took off her cloak and draped it on her chair to reveal her new wardobe. Her short and skimpy clothes were replaced with slighlty longer black and red clothes. She had on a red shirt wilth elbow long sleeves covered by a black tank, and a short black skirt leaving part of her stomache exposed. She had a red ribbon wrapped around her waist tied with a large bow in the back and red leg guards past her knees.

Now everyone watched her in anticipation as she reached to pull off the long black gloves, only one person knew what they would reveal and he was smirking away. She pulled off the gloves keeping her hands out of sight until she sat down again with her palms up, both of which had a mouth in the center much like another artist in the room.

"Look's good, yeah," Deidara replied mentally patting himself on the back.

"That was.. unexpected," the greedy man at the end of the table said behind his mask.

Kisame was looking at Tou wide eyed, he had been her guardian for so long and then she changed without even consulting him. Others were staring just as much as Kisame, Leader merely smirked and softly clapped his shadowy hands.

"My turn eh?" Kimi said standing up. She pulled off her own hat, closing her eyes as she did, revealing her hair had grown from its chin length to reach her chest. She opened her eyes and caught attention with their black depths, making Itachi's normal onyx seem dull in comparison. Tou watched her partner carefully, she wasn't the only one who changed it seemed.

Then Kimi removed her cloak gaining a gasp or two from the other side of the table. She wore a tube top of sorts that just covered her chest, revealing her neckline and stomache, and a short skirt, both of which bearing designs of the Akatsuki claok. Her legs were covered in mesh and and her boots came up just below her ankle. Kimi had a long red ribbon tied around her waist with a knot in the back and was adorned in her ring Void on her left pinky, and the necklace and bracelets she had stolen from Orochimaru, all of which fit her snugly.

But the thing that shocked everyone most was the amount of ink covering her skin. Before she had left they had all seen her train in her tank tops, revealing her ANBU mark and the kanji for evil on her shoulders. But now, she had added quite a few more. her left arm bore the kanji for dragon, tiger, and rabbit while her right arm bore the kanji for dog, ox, and ram. On her chest from left to right the kanji for horse and snake could be seen above her shirt line, while on her bare stomache was the kanji of monkey, rat, boar, and rooster. And if they looked behind her they would have seen wolf inscribed on the back of her neck.

The first one to say anything was Hidan, "That amount of ink is against my religion!" he announced.

Kimi shot him a hard glare as one hand hovered over a marking before she was stopped by Itachi, "Well, this is more of Kimi-san than I planned on viewing."

Kimi pulled her katana from its new sheath in her ribbons and pointed it at the raven next to her, "Want to make something out of it Uchiha?" she hissed.

Leader broke it up by clapping his hands on the desk. Kimi angrily sat down, still reciveing glances from her commrades. "Well girls, this was certainly unexpected," Leader said glancing between them, mentally noting how girls were much more difficult that guys. "Now, down to business."