TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbons by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 40]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Cha Oni here ^_^ Nikki and I actually got muses working tonight xD
Kimi followed the tiger back to Tou, slightly annoyed the whole way. How the hell could the tiger find the one path that was trap free and she couldn't? It was going to piss her off for a while, damn paint things, she hated them all, and their creator.

The tiger lead her through a room that could only be called a storage room. The large scale room was filled to the brim with boxes, weapons, scrolls and only the snake knew what else. The painted tiger kept its pace through the only narrow path to the door when Kimi's voice haluted its movements, "Feline. Hold up, the ring could be in here," she hissed. If cats had the ability to shrug, this one would have before it just sat down wrapping its tail around its paws.

Kimi clasped her hands in a few quick movements before a small puff of smoke revealed a small wolf pup who looked up at her with wide eyes. "You're Kiyoshi's summoner!" The little brown pup barked.

Kimi nodded. "Quietly, search around here for a blue ring. Remember quiet, I don't need any trouble."

The pup nodded and hurridly began climbing and sniffing around for this 'ring'. Silently he wondered to himself, how was he supposed to telll if something was blue? Wolves were colorblind. Stupid summoner, not that he would say this outloud, he and just about every other wolf ninken knew Kiyoshi's summoner was easily angered. And very violent.

After a few minutes of searching, Kimi had found nothing on her own. She whistled softly and the pup came bouncing back, waving his fluffy little tail with a small black box in its mouth. Kimi bent down and after shaking it free of puppy slobber she opened it.

"Is this what Master wants?" the pup barked cutely looking up at her with, well puppy eyes.

Kimi looked in the small black box curiously. It wasn't the ring she had been looking for, hell it wasn't even a ring. Inside sat two bracelets and a neckalce, both silver with ancient black writings around them. She picked one up and felt her chakra stir in responce to the metal. Curious, she tried to read the writings and found them to be in a language not her own.

"Curious, very curious," she muttered closing it in its box and then shoving the box in her pouch. She bent down and put her hand on the pup's head and ruffled its fur. "Not what I was looking for but good job anyway," she muttered as she made the pup return to his home. Ok, so she had soft spot for her wolf ninken.

"Lets go tiger," she ordered as she striaghtened her clothes to resume following the painted creature. The tiger nodded and returned to its previous path, which lead them to Tou after a few more good minutes of walking.

"Glad you decided to show up Kimi no Donna," Tou welcomed as she sat on a large desk in the office like room.

"Well kohai, I had to avoid traps and then I actually did some scouting," Kimi retorted bitterly crossing her arms.

"Well, I had a run in with an Uchiha. But I believe I found where the ring is, I just need you to open it. My paint cannot make an exact copy of the key needed to open the drawer of the desk and if I were to break it open that would cause a scene," Tou stated calmly leaving the rest for Kimi to think up.

"So you want me to use my genjutsu and turn something into the identical key?" Tou nodded. Kimi looked around the room before walking towards a single scroll hanging from the wall. "Kohai, mind telling me why you didn't use the actual key?" Kimi pressed her chakra glowing hand to the art scroll that depicted a scene from war, and a small key drawn into the scene grew in dimention and size.

Kime twirled the key in her fingers as Tou stared at her with a heated angry gaze, muttering something like 'show off' which was ignored by Kimi. "The best place to hide something is in the open kohai, remember that." Kimi shoved the key into the lock on the desk drawer which opened with a click.

Both girls peered inside at the small blue ring known as Void, the only occupant of the drawer. Kimi picked it up and put it into her pouch. "Now lets go, we still have to gather information about what Orochimaru is plotting," Kimi said calmly as they began to move.

Tou growled softly, Kimi wasn't even going to give her credit during the report was she? She wouldn't acknowledge it now, what would make telling Leader any different? Tou clenched her fists as they walked, she would give the report this time. And Leader would praise her for acquiring the ring and look at Kimi as though she had the plague. Tou was silenlty plotting her promotion, oh how that ring would look wonderful on her.