TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lost by Kaji

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just moved from old account. Enjoy.
Hidden within the leaves, beyond the hills, change blows on the wind, and young blood it chills.

--------------------------

The breeze blew over the darkened scape, shaking the leaves now basked in pale moonlight. The lite glow faded the swirling hazel hair that lay atop her head. Leaning against the ancient oak, thoughts passed by like the wind that flooded the hills. Something was missing under the shallow moon, inside, a piece of her heart drifted away on that crisp air. The patch of soul that flew away that night, could it ever be whole again? Can a heart be whole once broken? Yes. If there was life left in the body, that will would not be broken.

---------------------------

The brook spoke softly, whispering her song to those who would listen to the sad melody that poured forth in the night. Shadows played along the lush banks of the water, gently caressing the the form that laid aside of the stream, holding her in the calming darkness. Words uttered from the lips of the one upon the flushed green echoed through the rolling hills. Gentle words came forth, words sick with sorrow, words laced with longing, words resolute and true as the sun that rises at the dawn of each young day. The wind that played upon the water swayed those onyx locks meshed with delicate touches of crimson. To find the part that had been taken from her soul, find him.

--------------------------

Frost began to form upon the thick fabric that covered her body that lay upon the earth. The breeze bore upon it's shoulders the shattered ice that pierced the flesh of those it touched with a chill as if in death. Soft chestnut hair rested upon limp shoulders as the white glow of the moon poured down upon those exposed locks. Steady breath forced it's way outward from deep within that form, blue with the deathly freeze. But the hand of death could not grip this one, the cold without was dispelled by what burned inside. What could be quenched by naught but one. Another lost.

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-

Separate paths should cross in time, seeking what had become one, unknown to those who sought. Night held the earth in his hand and made the world to tire of it's consciousness. His brother held the people in rest, in sleep before what was to happen played out on the earth, before those who sought the same met and our tale begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter






'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-
Three weeks before our present time.

Two, though not with one goal, do meet upon common ground, to destroy what is already dead, to seek what hath not been found.

------------------------------------------

A whisper ran amongst the timbres, one form using those who have borne the heavens upon their backs to aid in the search. The ice'ed storm blast did billow, and he was tyrannous and strong, at the heels of one did he follow, and chased him south along.

That one soul flew quietly upon the night's harsh winds, through the green canopy that did flash with the power of gods long past, whose ancient might remained in the crashing lighting that scorched the dead sky of night. The thunder that resounded o're the sleeping earth played in the ears of he who raced under the shadowed green.

The life blood that rained from the heavens now flew from the dark locks of the one who continued upon his set path, unwilling to heed the might of Nature in her rage'ed throws. In this world, does the call of a word mean so much, could any word hold so much, as a name? Who now flies through these mighty limbs before him? A name? Does a name change what it is given for? No. For a great man's words ring true of all things in this world. “By any other name...” The one we see before us, his name does not dampen his mettle, nor give the courage of the fallen heroes before us, it does not bestow upon him the mantle of the gods who ruled this world, but for those who wish to know, this one is called Sai.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Upon this world, many forms may be present in the same moment. As one strode through the rampant frost, this one trekked within searing heat that came forth from the same earth. The faded powder that lay over the scorch'ed land still burned of the sun's undying flame. The warmth that this golden sand yielded up licked the exposed flesh of this form as all of the desolate land bowed before his hushed footsteps.

The chalice that Nature had birthed was now borne upon the form's shoulders, it carried the deaths of many with him, bringing visions of what had come of this hate that lay sedated within his soul. It remained a weight upon him, and so it should for all time until this body did wither and die. What was sought is not within the mind of this one's counterpart that hastened through the frost. Single events of no note have stemmed or hastened the tide on this Terran world, and occurrences, more minor yet, would defy this current situation.

As though before, “By any other name... would a rose yet smell as sweet?” This one... has been bestowed the word Gaara. Does this change your view? It should not. It means nothing, nothing to the bleeding world of our time. Not one thing matters to our world... only to us, to those weak beings of flesh who cling to the ancient and worn ideals of our ancestors... perhaps that is why we have flourished for so long...

The powers of old once again blazed through the sky, now above the dark sands of this neglected valley.

Soon... Soon would paths meet, soon would our story unfold, soon shall these two cross, soon shall their tale be told...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







Two goals converge, two minds form one, two powers merge for the deed to be done.

'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_

Dead men tell no tales, that is why the form lay buried beneath the cold earth. The one called Sai strode slowly away from the accomplished mission that had been yoked upon his shoulder by a higher power. That was that, and it was done. Home now awaited.

Moonlight traced a silhouette upon the frost bitten green as the world about began to blur more so as speed increased. The storm blast had retreated in defeat, as if cowering at the youth's resolute will. All was calm, and no noise was made by those feet in the night.

A sound. Unnatural and resonate. A sound. Made naught by gods nor Nature. A sound. A sign of humanity. A sound. Prepare.

Footfalls ceased and ears shifted, waiting for another sound to betray this being. White breath was filtered through by the pale light that peered down from o're the canopy. It gave sense to the one's presence, it allowed the other to see what should not be seen. A breeze, a chance, leaves drifted by the porcelain face that shifty suddenly in position, into the shadows, the gentle creakings of the swaying oaks covering the sounds that were produced by moving feet.

Two both waited, for fear of the other that lurk within the night's shadow. Though they need not be afraid of the other, for there was another that had stolen into the darkness.

The Moons's rim dips, the stars rush out. At one stride came the dark, With far-heard whisper, o'er the tress, Off shot the sounding hark.

The two that stood oppose'ed once, now followed side by side, common ground had now been reached, as they saw the other's stride.

Through the mournful canopy they flew, chasing the crashing sound, gaining pace upon the rebel hew, who would soon be found.

From the high and ancient oaks, sight was given to them, they hastened on to the distant sound, they continued pursuing him.

The form outlined in the pale moonlight, did flow and slither at ground's height, the two leapt down from the towering trees, to o'retake as though the breeze.

Dry leaves crumbled under the feet that landed upon the earth. Fiery red faded to gray in the soothing light as the two now stood, face to face with the unknown form. Crimson glowed in the shadows and shifted like a demon's eyes. A demon hunter who had laid a trap that one to many had fallen to. The forms stood asunder, unmoving under the canopy dark. The bloody gaze would not fall from their flesh, this piercing, haunting stare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







About, about in reel and rout The death-fires danced at night; The water, like a witch's oils, Burnt green, and blue and white.

Gentle rain hailed from the heavens above as shaded clouds did darken the moon, withholding her pale rays from Gaia. The tears that flowed down to the earth diluted the crimson upon the ground. Ragged breaths poured forth, out of time with one another as more copper liquid was coughed upon the sogging grass. Three bodies lay strewn amongst the oaks that lorded over the fallen forms.

Voices resounded throughout the creaking woods...


Lo, mortals... I am those... those who wish to speak... I am what is you... I am your staff... I am your shield... I AM THIS.



Thunder boomed and heaven shot forth her fiery anger upon the earth.


Why... why... why... is this... what you are... is... this... all? Is this all? Is this all of what was once godlike... Is this what you have become... This... falls from fear... this... comes from pain... this... is darkness...



The rain did now pour forth brutally and Mjolnir did not cease striking down his all who oppose his master


LIFT THIS, ENLIGHTEN THIS, BREAK THIS DARKNESS. HEED ALL I HAVE SPOKEN NOW, HEED WHAT I HAVE SPOKEN IN TIMES PAST. HEED MY WORDS, FOR I, LIKE HIM WHO STANDS ABOVE, AM WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE AGE.

I KNOW YOU.

I SHALL HOLD YOU. I WILL SAVE YOU. I SHALL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH, FOR I AM YOUR SHIELD. GIVE YOUR ALL UNTO ME AND MORE SHALL BE RETURNED. PLEDGE TO THEM WHAT I HAVE PLEDGED TO YOU. MEND WHAT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BROKEN. HEAL THESE WOUNDS.


'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Golden rays of light shone through the brilliant green canopy above, stirring all who laid below. Three pairs of confused eyes did meet upon that lush floor, those stares telling all of what they had heard. They were silent in awe of what had spoken here, what had occured. No wounds lay upon their flesh... no blood stained upon their cloth. No minds numb with pain.

What now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







----------Present Time----------

Swiftly, Swiftly blew the breeze, and on it did fly love, quickly, quickly through the tress, as though it were a dove.

Three womens hearts did o'reflow with the blackest grief, three forms did fly out, from sand, and mist, and leaf.

All through the trees, through day and night, did they seek love lost, no matter pain, no matter hurt, no matter what the cost.

In their minds in and in their hearts, each felt a liv'ed soul, and by the breeze they were assured that they would reach their goal.

Three, from different lands and of customs strange, did meet upon that ground, where there lied the loves, that had finally been found.

Cold as ice, their flesh was set, as they lied there on the hard and frozen earth, cold as ice, they lay in sleep, having been born a new birth,

They had not moved from where they lay, in this the third week, tis here they lay round about, like black death they do keep.

But death is not upon these here, who lay sleeping on the ground, they do dream dark dreams, made by those still unfound.

That voice repeated inside their heads, as their loves did try to wake them, but soon and soon if not stirred, this undead spell would break them.

The three who had came to find what was lost, met there eyes there in the middle. They did not fight, for no anger was present, only fear of what lay at their feet. The one whose eyes were deathly red was lifted from the ground as Ewe let drop gentle tears. She bore him up in gentle arms and lifted him away. Fiery red was raised from the earth, as Demon held him to her chest. The one whom God beholds kneeled at the sleeping form's side. Away they flew, back to the leaf, from which they both had come. Each one who now rested in loving arms, now knew what they must pass on. They all were changed by that booming voice, that had spoken in the wood.

Since then, at an uncertain hour,
That agony returns :
And till their rending tale is told,
This heart within them burns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ok, there ^^