TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


High School by Kaji

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just moving this to my new account. Enjoy ^^
“Yea, I'm gonna miss you guys...” he spoke sadly into the telephone. A soft, sorrowful voice replied, “Come on, don't worry, Naruto, I'll still see you after school tomorrow.” “I don't know anyone there, Sakura...” he mumbled, “What about Shika?” she reminded him, trying to sound comforting. “I guess... it won't be the same without you and Hinata, though...” “Oh, Naruto, come on, it's the first day of school tomorrow, you should get some sleep. “Yea... Night Sakura.” “G'night, Naruto.” the phone clicked, and the line went dead.

He placed the phone down on the nightstand next to his bed and laid his head atop his cold blue pillow. A sigh escaped as he thought about what tomorrow would bring. Tomorrow.... He was leaving his friends behind, they all had to go their separate ways. Sakura and Hinata were going to a private all girls school, Neji and Kiba to the local high school, and Shikamaru and himself were going to the same place. They would be attending a Catholic all boys school. And... it sucked...

So, he closed his eyes and tried to ignore the uneasiness in his gut. The boy ran his hand through his golden locks and scratched at the back of his scalp. “Huhhhh.....” he sighed as he let his body relax into the mattress. The last thoughts he had before sleep claimed him were of his friends, nothing would be the same ever again....

-----------------------------------------

“Schools here, Schools here, time for reading and writing and arith-a-ma-tic,” sang a happy voice whose owner was shaking the blonde's shoulder. “Ugh...... I don't feel good, granny...” he faked. “Come on, Naruto, you need to get dressed, we're leaving in fifteen minutes, k?” she said as she walked out of his room.

He was tired. He had finally gotten to sleep at twelve. and now the clock blinked red at 5:00. “It's to early,” he mumbled. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, wobbling at his first attempt. “Yahhhhhhhhhhh,” he yawned. Naruto grabbed his uniform that was hanging on the door. A plain white, collared, button-up shirt that bore the schools crest. He slipped the shirt on and buttoned the front. He slipped off his pajama shorts and tossed them onto the nearest piece of furniture. The blonde stared at the ugly khakis in disgust, then, finally decided to put them on. He pulled his tie off of the hanger and wrapped it around his neck, then... realized he didn't know how to tie a tie, so he let it just hang over his shoulders.

Naruto turned to look into the mirror that sat atop his chest o' draws. He titled his head and let his long hair fall to the side before straitening out again. “Naruto! We gotta go!” shouted a voice from the front of the house. “One minute!” he yelled back. He looked in the mirror one more time, then walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.

They exited the house and went into the adjacent garage where the blonde sat shotgun in the small blue car. Grandma Tsunade backed the car out of the garage and pulled up to the road, then turned and began speeding down the highway, “Relax, Naruto,” she said as she patted his head, “You'll be fine.” They pulled into the parking lot of a local grocery store where the bus was waiting for him. “Bye, Granny,” he said as slung his red book bag over his right shoulder. “Have a good day at school, Naruto.” he nodded and shut the car door as be turned about and walked towards the bus.

He approached the doors of the dusty yellow vehicle and slowly made his way up the steps. An old man was driving the bus, he greeted the boy with a smile and a nod. Naruto stood at the top of the steps and looked at everyone else on the bus. Shikamaru was already sleeping in his seat near the front. Everyone else just stared at this new freshman on their bus. The blonde looked around for an empty seat and found one near the front. Shika was sitting in the seat to his left, there were people in front of and behind him. Everyone in the front seemed to have headphones on, while the upperclassman in the back just threw shit at each other. The boy behind him was sleeping too, while the dark haired boy in front just listened to his music. “Exscuse me.” he said, tapping the boy in front's shoulder. The boy hung his hung at being interrupted in the middle of his song as he slipped one headphone off his ear. “What.” he said coldly, “Ehm... how long does this bus take to get to school?” “Hn..” he said as he slipped the headphones back on all the way. He felt another tap on his shoulder, “What!” he said annoyed. The blonde was taken aback by his manner, “My name's Naruto.” the dark haired teen rolled his eyes and again put his headphones on. He faced the front of the bus, then mumbled, “Sasuke.” So, Naruto sat back in his seat as the bus prepared to leave. 'That's one name I know...' he thought, 'how the hell can Shika sleep on a bus...? Hn... this day is gonna... suck... could be worse, though...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







The dull engine hummed as the vehicle bumped up and down harshly on the old road. The boy gazed out the window at the city that lay ahead. He tried to rest his head on the cold glass, but it hurt when the bus hit even a mild bump, so he just sat up. He still stared out the window, but now the skyline was replaced by a huge bridge which they started to climb. “Hey, Shika,” he said, trying to make his voice audible over the noise, apparently he didn't hear him, so he shook the boy's shoulder. “Shika, wake up damnit,” the other boy groaned, “What's up, Naruto...?” “Ehm... what are supposed to do?” “What d'ya mean?” he asked, still halfway asleep. “Well... like, where do we go when we get there?” Shikamaru just let out a tired sigh, “I don't know... just relax, Naruto.”

They crossed the large bridge and were speeding a wide highway. Along the road there were old French style houses and small businesses. The bus approached a large building and the vehicle pulled out out in front of the school. In front, the doors opened with a creaking noise, while the upperclassman in the back stood up and left first off the bus, being sure to stare at and snicker at the newbs. Students in the front of the bus were last off because they were busy putting there headphones and stuff away. Naruto shook his friends shoulder and slung his schoolbag over his shoulder. “Come on, Shike, we're here.” they stood up and walked off the bus.

They now stood in front of the towering building. The sun had just started to shine and helped to shake out the sleep that was still in the two boys. They approached the glass doors and took one last look at the bus, seeing the last few people come out, two other freshman and that Sasuke guy. Naruto opened one of the doors and let Shikamaru go in first, then he stepped inside. The entrance way was brightly lit and had many pieces of art depicting religious events and people. There were two ways to the leave the hall, to the right, or to the left. Naruto turned around and watched the other people enter. The dark haired boy stopped in front of the two, “New?” he said rolling his eyes. “Yea.” “Come on.”

They followed him as he went right. There was a lady sitting being the receptionists desk and a hallway straight ahead of them that was for the administration. Sasuke turned left and kept walking into what appeared to be the cafeteria. “It's early, so no one's here yet.” he mumbled. “How do you know this place, I thought you were a new?” questioned the Nara. “No.” he replied bluntly, “Hm...” “Just sit here and wait for announcements,” he said as he walked off. So, Naruto found an empty table and sat down with Shikamaru. “Whaddya think of the place, Naruto?” The blonde was still looking around the huge building, not used to being in places like this. “Hn?” “Ugh... I said, you like the place so far?” “It's big...” he replied with wide eyes.

The room started to fill up with people sitting at tables. Some more people sat at Naruto's and Shika's table, one boy with oddly tinted black hair and another with bright red hair. They didn't say anything, just sized up the other with their eyes. A voice came over the speakers in the cafeteria, “Would all new freshman please report to the auditorium, all other students may report to their first period classes.” a loud bell rung after the voice had stopped. “So, ehm... where's the auditorium, Shika?” the other boy just shrugged. He leaned in and whispered to the blonde, “Just follow that guy,” he said pointing at the red head. They stood up and followed him into a large auditorium with theater seating. They took seats near the back and waited to the man on the stage to start talking.

The seats around them soon filled up with people. That red-head from earlier sat next to Shikamaru and that boy that had helped them earlier sat next to Naruto. “Oh, uh, hey Sasuke.” he said trying to be friendly. He just laid his head back and tried to ignore the stupid blonde. “Why are we in here?” “Just wait and listen.” he replied. So he sunk back into his seat and waited. The small man on the ate stepped up to the podium, “Firstly, I'd like to welcome you gentleman to your first year here. All freshman whose last names start with A-F please follow Ms. Hart to receive your schedules. Names G-P follow Mr. Grati. Names Q-Z follow Mr. Domin to receive your schedules. My name is Mr. Brunswen and I'm the principal, enjoy your first day and good luck to all of you.”
“Well, guess I go this way Naruto,” mumbled Shika, “Yea... C'ya later,” they stood up went their respective ways. “This way, dobe.” said Sasuke with flush sarcasm in his voice. “What? -- Oh.” he followed him to where Mr. Domin was. He walked out the doors and then went outside. He followed the walkway to another building on campus. “Everyone,” he said horsely, but in a very jolly way, “these nice women at the table here will give you your schedules.” the building was huge, the ceiling was atleast twenty feet tall on the first floor. “Pay attention, dobe,” he nudged the blonde forward in line. He reached the front of the line. There were five women sitting behind a table, “Name?” one asked, “Uhm... Naruto Uzumaki.” “Hmm.... ah, ok, here's your schedule.”

1st period: Physical Science : Room 113
2nd period: English I : Room 101
3rd period: Computer Apps I : Room 213
4th period: -Off-
5th period: World History : Room 156
6th period: Algebra I : Room 223
7th period: Religion I : Room 154
8th period: Latin I : Room 117

“What do you have on schedule?” Naruto looked behind him at the voice, “Oh, Sasuke, uhm, here.” he said handing him the paper. “Hmm...” “What?” “We have some of the same classes.” “Which ones?” “1st, 3rd, 4th, 8th” “Oh.. you know where science is?” “Yea, come on.” they walked off out of the building, 'This is how my day starts, eh...' sigh... 'atleast I know someone...' he thought looking at the boy walking in front him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







The two walked together back into the main building, then went through the cafeteria, to the entrance hall, then the opposite way of which they went earlier that day. They continued down that hall until they reached room 113. The was fit as a lab and they bar stools around each counter that had a sink in the middle. “Uhmm... do we just sit anywhere, Sasuke?” “Yea, until the teach gets here.” he mumbled as they took their seat at the back of the room next to each other.

The class started to fill up and Naruto was hoping to see Shika walk through the door and into the classroom, but... he never did. “Eh, Sasuke, do you know who our teacher is?” the raven haired teen didn't hear him in the midst of a day dream. “Sasuke?” “Hm, what?” he said, coming back to reality, “You know who the teacher is?” Sasuke turned his head to offer a rude comment, but was stopped as he noticed how out of place the boy looked here, he almost laughed... almost. It was just odd how he had those oddly blue eyes and that burning golden hair while wearing such a bland white shirt and those disgusting khakis. “Sasuke?” “Oh, no, I have no idea. Guess we'll see...” Naruto put his arms on the cold, black surface that was peeling to reveal spots of green, he laid his head on his arms and closed his eyes.

“Wake up, hemorrhoid!” said a familiar man, he chuckled at the comment. The blonde shook his head as Mr. Domin gave him a funny look. The man went to the blackboard in the front of the classroom and wrote his name on it. “My name is Mr. Domin,” he said in that hoarse, jolly voice of his. “Welcome to Phy Sci One,” he abbreviated the class name, “This class will be challenging, and if your lazy, you'll do just as much good as a turd on a lily pad. So, pay attention!” he said chuckling again. Naruto liked this guy so far, he seemed pretty nice. “This semester, we'll be exploring the wonderful world of chemistry,” he said to the class, “For the second semester, it'll be physics, got it?” He handed out a paper with class expectations and information, then sat back down in the front, “Well, whaddya doing, hemorrhoids? Read something and educate your selfs, class starts tomorrow!” Naruto turned his head towards Sasuke, “You like him?” “Does it matter, dobe?” he said shortly. “Just asking, teme.” That high pitched bell rung again and they had three minutes to get to second period.

“C'ya. Sasuke.” he groaned as they split ways. English was next and it was in the other first floor corridor (*there are two corridors per floor, along with a study center between). He had to look at the top of each door to read the room number, so it was slow. By the time he entered room 101, the bell had just rung. Naruto hadn't even sat down when it made itself known. There was a very tall woman at the front of the class, he noticed when he sat down. Her name was in large letter on the board behind her, Ms. Colpin. “I'm Ms. Colpin and I welcome you to English One,” she smiled a kind of odd, half hearted smile. She had short blonde hair and thick rimmed glasses. She spoke for a while, but Naruto wasn't paying attention, that red-head from earlier sat in front of him and what appeared to be the two class clown were on his right. Still no Shika though, and no Sasuke either, which meant he didn't know anyone in this class. The red head in front of him kept dozing off and finally started to snore, 'Oppurtunity,' he thought. The blonde shook his shoulder, “Hey, dude, she might hurt you if you fall asleep.” the teen turned around and met Naruto's blue eyes with his own greens that had rings about that like he hadn't slept in ages, “Yea.. uhm, thanks.” “No problem,” he smiled a stupid, innocent smile. “My names Naruto,” he said, extending his hand to the other, “Gaara,” it was odd shaking hands because Gaara had to turn his upper body backwards in the desk to do so. The woman finally stopped talking, and then that bell rang again.

Third period was up stairs. There were three different staircases he could choose from. He picked the nearest and went up, then searched for room 213 in the same manner as he had done before, number by number. He reached the room and found Sasuke already sitting down, so, he took a seat next to him. “Hey, Sasuke!” he smiled, “Hn...” There were three people at a table, each with a computer in front of them. There were currently just the two of them sitting at the table, but... Naruto's face brightened as he noticed who the third person was, “Hey, Shika!” “Yo.” he said as he laid his head down and went to sleep. A man with silvery white hair stood up in front of the class next to the projector screen. “Yo. My name's Kakashi, if anyone says Mr. Kakashi, then you will be expelled.” he said bluntly, then went sit back down at the back of the room. “There are schedules on the table,” he pointed to the middle of the room where a rolling table was stationed. Everybody got up and grabbed a piece of paper. The teacher sat in the back with his nose in what was apparently a very good book. “Just do what the schedules says and we'll have no problems, my little friends.” he mumbled to the class, not taking his eyes from the pages of the book. “Eh, Shika?” “Yea?” Naruto was sitting closest to the middle of the classroom, Sasuke sat on his left, then Shikamaru to Sasuke's left. “Why aren't we in the same classes?” Sasuke rolled his eyes as he listened, 'Idiot.' “I have honors classes, Naruto.” the blonde suddenly felt really stupid for asking that.

“Ehm, Sasuke?” “Hn.” “You know what they have for lunch?” “Hn... burgers and stuff,” “Do they have ramen?” “What?” “Ramen, you know.” “Ehm... no...” The blondes eyes were wide in surprise, “NO RAMEN???” he whined. Sasuke shook his head and tapped his ear that had just been yelled in. The boy's ear was now hurting as was his head, but, there was something pleasant about the blonde. Third period ended with Naruto pouting and Sasuke smiling as they walked out of the classroom. Between the two corridors, there was a space with tables and chairs and desks for students to work at during their off periods. “You guys going eat?” asked Naruto, “Nah, my math teacher wants to put me in some troublesome competition and I have to go talk to her,” “Sasuke?” “Hn...? Oh, uhm... yea, I'm hungry.” “Cha!”

They pushed through the mobs of students and went down the main flight of stairs, not the ones Naruto had gone up earlier. The two were again in the cafeteria, where they were witness to the biggest line Naruto had ever seen, “This is gonna take forever, Sasuke!” he whined. 'Why is he so... clingy...' thought the Uchiha, 'well, guess it's nice to have someone around,' Sasuke wasn't used to hanging around with friends, or even a friend, most people hated him because of his attitude, but this guy didn't seem to notice, or didn't understand it. The tables were completely filled and there was nowhere to sit, so they sat on some steps and the opposite side of the cafeteria. “You think we should get in line, Sasuke?” “Ehm... yea.” they plopped their schoolbags down on the brick steps and hopped in line. The blonde kept annoying Sasuke as he kept lightly punching his shoulder then laughing at the look on his face. Sasuke actually wanted to grin at the dobe laughing, but, used every ounce of will he had to stop it, almost. This... would take a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







Naruto sat back down on the brick steps and began to munch on a cheeseburger. He had been in line for twenty minutes, almost half of fourth period. He looked around, trying to find a table or someone he knew from somewhere, but was interrupted in his search as Sasuke down next to him. “At least theres good food,” mumbled Sasuke with a mouthful of grilled chicken. “Yea,” he laughed at the boy, finding how he spoke very amusing. Sasuke swallowed what was in his mouth, “Dobe.” The blonde turned his head towards him and smiled. 'What the hell...' thought Sasuke as he tried to fight a smile off, but was not able to do so. They finished eating and just sat there on the stairs looking at all the people. “You know anyone here, Sasuke?” “Hmm... yea, don't like them though.” there was a pause, “Oh.”

For some reason, Sasuke couldn't stop looking at the blonde... and he hated it. 'Ugh... what is --' his thoughts were interrupted by that annoying little bell. “Well, see ya' dobe.” he said as he again slung his bag over his shoulder. “Cha, see ya', Sasuke.” they split up as they left the cafeteria to go to their next classes.

Sasuke had p.e. next. He arrived in the gym and listened to the coach bullshit for a minute, which, he didn't hear any of, because he was to preoccupied by other thoughts. He liked having someone to hang out with, even if he was a little dull, but, he didn't mind. There was something different about him. Everyone tried to act tough and came out looking stupid, but, Naruto didn't. That's why he seemed to out of place, because he seemed so... well, innocent. Then... WHACK! His reverie was interrupted by a dodgeball to the face. He glared angrily, searching for the source. He found the source, “Greeting, Sasuke!” shouted a boy with dark hair who was smiling uncontrollably. “Lee...” he mumbled as he moved to stand face to face with the boy. “Come, on Sasuke, everyone's playing already, embrace yOuTh!” he stood there grinning, until Sasuke snapped a quick kick at his crotch, bringing him to his knees. Sasuke was a trained martial artist, and you don't throw dodgeballs at an Uchiha... ever.

Most of the Uchiha's day went by uneventfully. Sasuke mostly day dreamed about getting home and his new and probably only friend. So, he paid almost no attention to anything until eighth period.

“Hey, Sasukeee!” shouted a familiar voice amongst the bustle of people changing classes. He turned to try and find owner of that voice, but, was tackled before he could do so. “Heeey!” he shouted as he pinned Sasuke to the floor. “Get off.” grumbled Sasuke. The people all around them stopped running about like ants to stare. “Ehm...” he stuttered as he got off the boy. Sasuke stood up and dusted himself off. “Sorry.” he spoke softly, not lifting his eyes from the ground. “Come on, Naruto.” he said as wrapped his arm around the blonde's shoulders and smiled uncharacteristically as they waltzed into Latin class.

An old man sat behind a gurney with a projector sitting on top of it. “I'm Mr. Jiraiya, welcome to Latin one,” spoke the man in a deep, kind voice with a smile on his face. “Ahh! Shika!” he said as he sat next to the boy, “Eh, what's up, Naruto?” “Ehm... not much.” Sasuke sat on the left on the blonde and was slightly annoyed, for some strange reason, that the dobe was talking to someone else. The teacher wrapped up what he had to say and let the class chatter for the last few minutes until the bell rung, signaling the end of the day.

The three boys walked out into the mob again, pushing their way to the entrance hall and out of the building. They made their way to bus and were greeted by the old man who smiled at them. Almost as soon as Shika's ass hit the seat... he fell asleep. Everyone else on the bus was preoccupied with other things. The blonde just stared dumbly out the window. Sasuke sighed, “Dobe...” as he held up an ear bud, “wanna listen?” he said, raising his eyebrows. The blonde looked around and met his eyes. That little gesture meant a lot to him. That was the first nice thing he had been witness to all day. “Yea,” he smiled a smile that was contagious in so many ways. The dark haired boy soon caught the smile and did the same. So, Naruto laid his head on the seat-back in front of him, listening to emo-metal with his newest friend. Sasuke just tried to keep his face from turning red due to the closeness of the other. 'Goddamnit... eh, whatever,' he thought as he continued to grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







The towering bridge that they had gone over earlier was now now under the wheels of the dusty yellow bus. The dark haired boy sat facing forward in his seat, a slight breath of warm air was at his ear as Naruto's head moved slightly to the beat of the music they were sharing. “Sasuke?” “Hn.” “Where do you live?” asked the blonde as he titled his head slightly to the right, closer to Sasuke's face. “Oh, uhm... Silvas Bend.” Naruto's eyes went wide, that's where all the really, really, super rich people lived.

The blonde's head started to sway from side to side as he started to get sleepy. The bus continued to rock as he went to sleep. His chin had been resting on Sasuke's seat-back, but when he lost consciousness, his head rolled to the side and laid against the side of the other teen's head. Sasuke's eyes went wide, he didn't turn his head to see what happened though, because all he had to do was move his eyes to see the ruffle of golden hair that was mashing with his raven locks. A slight snore emanated from the blonde's slightly parted lips that made Sasuke's face flush a deep crimson. 'Oh my god... why are you doing this to me?!' he thought, looking to the clouds.

Naruto's eyes slowly opened and he still felt the bumping on the bus that hurt his neck. There was an odd smell in his nose... like... mulberry. “AH!” he shouted as he realized where his face had been. “Ohhhh! Sorry, Sasuke!” he put his face behind the seat-back, not wanting to look at the boy. He felt a pat on the top of his blonde locks, “Dobe, get up.” he said as he rolled his dark eyes. “This is your stop, right?” he mumbled as the bus slowed down and the doors opended. “Oh, yea...” Naruto stood up and put his red bookbag over his shoulder, then starting walking down the mid aisle. “Eh, Naruto...” “Hn?” he paused and turned around, “Ehm... you wanna hang out at my house?” the blonde's face lit up, “Yea!” he shouted, getting stares from the few people left on the bus.

He sat back down behind Sasuke and pulled his phone out to tell his grandmother where he was going. “Hello?” “Hi, granny!” he mildly shouted into the phone. “Can I go to a friends house?” “You have school in the morning, Naruto.” “Oh... I already passed up my stop...” “NA-RU-TO!!!” “Sorry!” “Just get back soon, alright?” “Yes, Ma'am!” Sasuke sat there and listened to the conversation and sighed, 'What the hell is wrong with me... he's an idiot...'

The bus pulled up in front of a pair of large iron gates at the side of the road. “Come on dobe, we're here.” he said as he shook the blonde awake. “Eh? Oh, yea!” he stood up and they walked off the bus together. “C'ya Shika!” he yelled as he stepped out of the vehicle. “Don't yell, dobe.” “Hn??? Oh... why not?” “Because it hurts my ears.” Naruto smiled a great, sly, fox-like smile, “Ok, Sasuke.”

They walked up to the guard post and Sasuke said something to man who immediately opened the gates to allow the two in. The iron bars must have been sixteen feet high, Naruto was wide eyed as they crossed over to the other side of the gate. The road was lined by tall trees and flowering shrubs. The houses were insanely large... huge! “You really live here, Sasuke?” he said as he trailed dumbly behind the taller teen. “Hn? No, we're just walking back here for my health.” Naruto looked confused, then when he caught the joke, “Teme...” “Dobe.” Sasuke looked behind him and met the blonde's eyes, then turned quickly around to hide the red on his cheeks.

“You think these books could be lighter, eh Sasuke?” he said in a whiney voice that just pierced the other to the core. “I guess.” He started to feel the weight on his shoulder as they approached his house. “Whoa............” he moaned as he saw the towering manor before him. “Is this really your house, Sasuke???” “Yea, why?” “IT'S HUGE!” “Hn? Uhm... I guess.” he managed to get out as he unlocked the large wooden doors to the Uchiha manor. In the foyer hung a large crystal chandelier and two settees, one to the right, one to the left. There were tables with vases on them full of roses, red and black roses. The foyer lead into a living room in which the ceiling must have been over twenty feet high.

Sasuke threw his bag to the side and flopped down on one of the three couches in the living room, Naruto just stood in the foyer, dumbfounded. “Hey, dobe. What are you doing?” he smiled questioningly from the couch. “Hn? Oh.” he dropped his bag next to the door and started to walk slowly towards Sasuke, slowly at first, then picking up speed and launching into a sprint. He jumped atop of the teen laying on the couch and pinned him on the couch. Sasuke was shocked as the blonde just laughed on top of him, but he let him stay there as he grabbed the remote off the large glass coffee table and turned on the plasma tv hanging on the wall.

Naruto finally rolled off the other boy and sat up on the couch. “You play any sports, Sasuke?” he nudged him with his elbow. “I hate sports.” “Ehm... hobbies?” he asked, trying to find common ground. “I guess.” “What.” “Writing.” “Can I read some?” he asked, looking excited. “No.” “Why not?” “Because.” “What kind of stuff you write?” What's with the questions.... “Stories.” “Oh... come on Sasuke” he pouted. “Sheesh... I write fan fics...” he stated, embarrassed and blushin. “Ah! For what???” “Does it matter?” “Yea!” “Bleach.” “What kinds of fics???” “Ehm...” “Aww, come on Sasuke.” he pouted even more, causing Sasuke's face to turn redder. “Uh... Romance, I guess.” “Ohhh, why can't I read, that sounds awesome!” he grinned from ear to ear. “If you read them you'll probably never talk to me again.” the blonde looked confused. “Never mind.” “Why?” Now, understand, the Uchiha's were all known for patience and cunning, but these questions seriously tested that. “BECAUSE THERE YAOI!” he shouted, breathing heavy. Naruto was stunned by the sudden outburst and flipped off the sofa, hitting his head on the ground.

Sasuke jumped off the couch and knelt next to the blonde on the ground. “Hey, Naruto,” he said in a breathy voice, still trying to bring in more air after that shouting. “I'm sorry... Are you ok?” he sounded really worried. “Yea...” he said groggily. “Come on,” he said as he heaved the blonde onto the couch. “So... can I read them?” he said, trying to smile past the pain in his head. “Do you even know what that is, dobe?” “Ehm... yea.” he lied. So Sasuke went grab his laptop, then walked back into the living and sat next to the blonde. Naruto's in for a surprise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







The screen glowed a light blue as the words "Linux," and a picture of a penguin was displayed on the laptop. When the computer had finished booting, Sasuke pulled up his favorite site where he posted his fics. He handed the Vaio to Naruto and waited to see what would happen when he read through one.

The Uchiha studied the expressions that the blonde gave off as he sat in silence reading. From wide, questioning eyes, to a relaxed look, then to look that says 'I'm about to vomit.' The blonde put the laptop down on the coffee table after he had finished reading one called, “Fluff.” “Ehm... Sasuke...?” “What,” he responded as he sank back into the highly cushioned sofa. “You... wrote that?” he asked warily. “Yep.” he said, shaking his, knowing he shouldn't have said anything. “You sure?” “Yea, why?” “Cause it's uhm... gay?” “I said that.” “No you didn't!” he raised his voice as an odd expression came over his blatantly red face. “I told you it was yaoi, dobe.” “How the hell I am supposed to know what that means!?” “I asked if you knew.” he said calmly.

They exchanged odd looks now. Sasuke was just hoping the dobe wouldn't sprint out of the front door, Naruto was hoping that he wasn't about to get raped, because if you something as dark and lemony (and named it “Fluff”) as that... ehw... “You liked it?” he asked half-heartedly, closing his eyes and putting his arms behind his head. He already knew the answer, but, someone needed to break the silence. “Uhm... yea.” blushed Naruto. “Really?” he sat up quickly, surprise evident in his voice. “Yea.”

For some strange reason... he reallllly liked that story. It gave him goosebumps after each sentence, like something your not supposed have, but there it is in your hands anyway. “Ehm... Sasuke?” “What?” he turned and looked the blonde in the face. “Are you, ehm... gay?” Sasuke's eyes went wide, 'That's a horribly blunt question.' he thought. Naruto just looked at him quizzically, having to brush that beautiful blonde hair out of his eyes. “I guess,” he responded as coolly as possible, trying to keep his voice from cracking. “Oh.”

Naruto just sat there, studying the other like he was an alien from mars. The blonde leaned in closer, studying each line on the boy's face. Sasuke was frozen in place, unmoving and even forgetting to breath as he was looked over inch by inch. “You don't look gay.” he said with a questioning look on his face. That one stupid comment brought the Uchiha out of his stunned state. “Dobe... to bad you do.” he said as he took his first breath in, like, a minute. “Teme.” he smiled... 'innocently' is the adjective the Uchiha would have used to describe it. 'Why is he smiling...?' thought Sasuke. “Eh, that's cool.” he said with that stupid, fox-like grin on his face. The blonde laid back on the couch and closed his eyes, just letting a relaxing vibe fill the large room.

Now it was Sasuke's turn to look quizzically at the other. He was just sitting there, breathing slowly, eyes closed. “You want something to drink?” asked Sasuke. “Yea.” he said with a smile accenting is pale lips, eyes still closed in what appeared to be deep thought. The dark haired teen stood up and left for the kitchen. He exited the living room to the right and went down the ornate hallway filled with portraits and other pieces of art, one symbol seemed recurrent however, a red and white fan. The dimly lit hallway had many rooms spawning from it, but Sasuke turned naught until the very end where he took a right and the shine of the white, polished kitchen hurt his eyes a little.

He pulled a few things from the brilliantly whitewashed cabinets and then stood over the stove for a minute making tea. He finished with that, added a little lemon, then poured the steaming liquid into two porcelain coffee cups. He went back by the same route he came and walked into the large to find something surprising. Naruto was pushing back those golden locks as those teeming pools of ocean water scanned the screen on the laptop that was now on atop his legs again. “Ehhh, Sasuke!” he smiled happily, “What took ya'?” “Hn, oh, nothing. What are doing with my computer?” “Reading.” “What?” “Now whose asking all the annoying questions, Sasuke?” he laughed. “What are you reading, dobe.” “Your stuff.” “I thought you didn't like it.” The blonde grinned, “I didn't say that, teme.”

Sasuke smiled, then recovered his cold composure again as he sat next to the blonde and handed him a mug of steaming tea. “Ahhhh....” he sighed as he took in a breath full of heated air, “Smells nice, Sasuke, sorta like you shampoo.” he twitched at the realization of what he just said. “Tastes better.” he chuckled at the way he said it. The dark haired boy looked at what was on the computer screen and winced. 'I can't believe he's reading that... it's just one big lemon... eh, you think... nah... that'd be way to perfect.' he thought to himself. “You like that one, Naruto?” he asked, titling his head to the right a little. “Uh huh.” he managed to respond with a little bit of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth and his eyes wide. 'Heh, he must have gotten to the good part.' grinned the Uchiha at the thought of what was going through the blonde's head right now.

They finished the tea and Sasuke let the other boy finish up reading. “Ehm... Sasuke?” “Yea.” “You, ehm... ever actually done any of this.” Sasuke's face turned redder than a.. a... something really red. “What do mean?” he asked, trying to laugh it off. “Well...” (I'm not going to repeat what Naruto said, but he went into detail... great detail with this question.) by the time he finished explaining the question, Sasuke was red and sweating about to pass out. His cool was gone, out the window, went fishing, took a vacation, in jail, no one really knows where it went, but the Uchiha cool was gone. “No.” he said in a gasping, breathy voice. “Oh, ok.”

The light that had previously emanated from the windows was dying and granny was already going to kill him for not going home. “Sasuke?” “Yea.” “Would you, uh, mind seeing if your parents could bring me home...?” “Dobe, there not here, Itachi works nights though, so he should be up in a minute, he'll take you home.” “Who's Itachi?” “My brother.” “Cool.”

---------Two Hours Later----------

“Sorry, granny...” “DON'T EVER GO SOMEWHERE AND NOT INFORM MEEEEEE FIRST, NA-RU-TO!!!” “Yes, ma'am...” Sheesh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







First Quarter Report Card:
Naruto Uzumaki: PASS

1st period: Physical Science : C
2nd period: English I : D
3rd period: Computer Apps I : B
4th period: -Off-
5th period: World History : D
6th period: Algebra I : D
7th period: Religion I : C
8th period: Latin I : D


“Owhhhhh....” he sighed looking at the paper in his hand. He had gotten through the first quarter, barely. “Eh, Naruto, great job.” mocked a voice over his shoulder. “Eh, what you get, Sasuke-teme?” he asked with a slight touch of sarcasm in his voice. “What do you expect, dobe?” Sasuke slid down onto the brick steps next to the blonde who still held the green piece of paper in his hands. “Lemme see your Sasuke!” “Hn... here...” he said as he pulled his report card from his red bookbag.

First Quarter Report Card:
Sasuke Uchiha: PASS

1st period: Physical Science : A
2nd period: English II Honors : A
3rd period: Computer Apps I : A
4th period: -Off-
5th period: World History Honors : A
6th period: Religion I: A
7th period: Algebra 1 Honors: A
8th period: Latin I : A

“Teme...” he tossed the paper back at the boy. By now, the two had become pretty good friends and hung out a lot. Naruto had made friends with a few other people too, such as that red head he helped out on his first day, Gaara. He'd also met an odd guy name Lee aswell, who kinda scared him. But, he and Shika had drifted apart and so had he and Sakura. He saw Kiba and Neji every so often and talked on the phone and AIM to them a lot. Hinata was always there with him though, and Sasuke was the best friend he'd ever had.

The people were bustling about in the cafeteria as the two sat on the steps looking out at them. They chatted about nothing in particular until that annoying bell rung. They went there separate ways and went to their classes. The day passed by the same as always, unless you count the teachers gibing extreeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmlly long lectures about how you should improve in the second quarter.

--------Eighth Period--------

“Class,” spoke the white haired man at the front of the room, “Tua-ne mater sugo meus gallus?” he spoke in Latin. No one in the class got it except the two smartest in class, who knew exactly what the pervert had said. “Perhaps you should say that Mr. Jiraiya.” grinned Shikamru. “Ah, you caught it?” “Yes.” “Hehahaheh.” “Hey, Sasuke?” “Yea?” “What'd he say?” “I can't tell you.” the blonde made those pale little lips of his into a pout that melted the ice queen. “He asked 'Does you mother..' well, nothing...” “Oh... got it,” he smiled that stupid smile as he pushed those golden locks out of his tanned face. The bell finally rung and there was a general consensus of “TGI FRIDAY!!!”

The students flooded out of the now familiar building. That same bus, and that same old man stilled waited for the two as they walked out together. Something was different today, though. Once Naruto stepped on the bus, someone new had taken his seat... HIS SEAT. “Hey, that's my seat, could ya move?” he asked, trying to be polite. “Just sit over there.” replied the boy with short, dark hair, who looked like a less cool version of Sasuke. The Uchiha saw that Naruto was losing this little verbal battle and turned around in his seat, he sat right in front of the blonde, and grabbed this new guy by the collar. “MOVE.” he said in the most commanding voice he could muster. “No.” at that word, Sasuke head butted the shit out of him. “OWWWWW!!!” the driver on the bus heard this and made Sasuke turn around.

“Just sit here,” he spoke to Naruto as he patted the seat next to him. “Yea.” he smiled. (^__^) He took the seat next to Sasuke. “Eh, Naruto?” “Hmm?” “What are ya' doing tonight?” “Ehm... nothing I think.” “Wanna see a movie?” he asked as he looked out the window. “Yea! Who all coming?” Sasuke paused for a moment, “Eh, no one, probably just you and me.” the blonde blushed a slight bit. They had been hanging out a lot lately, but, ehm... this was stated kinda oddly, almost like... He laughed, “What's this, Sasu-chan, a date?” he laughed laughed loudly. “I guess.” the blonde's face fell flat. He made a little O with his mouth, “Oh.”

“Why, you don't want to go, dobe?” he asked, sounding a little disappointed. “Sasuke, you are a baka,” he grinned, “why wouldn't I want to go?” Sasuke's smiled as he turned away from the window and looked the other boy in the eyes, those great, blue, beautiful eyes. Tonight would be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







“No one wants to sit shotgun?” came a voice from the drivers seat. He was ignored, though. “What movie you wanna see, Sasuke?” “Hnnn.... I don't know... how bout a horror movie.” “NoooOOOOooooooooOOOoo....” he whined in that voice that just... there's no better word for it... that just melted Sasuke. “Well, what do you want to see, dobe?” “Ehhh.... a romantic comedy!” “You mean a chick-flick?” “Nooo, teme. There not... chick... flicks...” pouted the blonde, if only he knew what that was doing to teme.

“We're here, you two. Don't have to much fun.” grinned Sasuke's older brother from the driver's seat of the car. “Ahh! C'ya later, Itachi!” shouted the blonde before he closed the car door. Sasuke walked around to where Naruto was standing and tapped him on the wrong shoulder which made him turn around and look dumbly at the empty space behind him. “Eh, Sasuke, did you see someone just here?” The Uchiha let out a sigh, “Dobe...”

The theater was huge. The roman columns that were sported in the front were supporting the large blue building that had a huge gold crest at the top. “Sooo... what are we going see, Sasuke?” that question might sound normal. but Sasuke caught the use of “we,” and took it as something. “Hn....” The two got in line for tickets outside of the building. “How bout The Mask, Sasuke?” (an:/ I can set this goddamn story in whatever time I please, damnit! /) “Sheesh.” “What?” “That looks like a stupid movie.” “Ohhh... Sasukeee...” Naruto finally got it through that thick skull of his... Sasuke liked him... really liked him... so he could make Sasuke do anything his heart desired.

“Tickets please,” asked the man as they entered the building, “two for The Mask, to your right, screen eighteen, thank you.” The two walked together towards the right, “Oh, Sasuke?” “Yea?” he asked, grinning at the face Naru made. “What about popcorn???” “Ehm... yea, I got it.” so Sasuke, in his black pullover and white shorts, went to stand in line to get popcorn for Naruto, he actually hated popcorn.

“Here,” he said as he handed the yellow food stuff to the blonde. “Thanks, Sasukeeee!” he mildly shouted as he began munching on the popcorn. They continued walking to screen eighteen. Sasuke went in first, then helped the blonde with the door to avoid Naruto, the clutz that he is, from spilling popcorn all over the place. “Where do you want to sit, dobe?” “Eh... teme...” he growled in a low voice, “All the way at the top!” “Not so loud.” “Oh... sorry, Sasuke.” They climbed the many stairs and took their seats in the top row. Once they had sat down, Naruto had already finished more than half of the extra large popcorn.

“Eh, Sasuke. you want a piece of popcorn?” he asked, but didn't extend the bag towards him. “Hn, sure.” he reached out a hand towards the corn. “Aup, no.” he pushed Sasuke's hand away. “Open your mouth, teme.” he smiled. “What...? No, your not going to throw popcorn at my face, dobe.” “I'm not gonna throw it at you, teme.” “No, hand me the bag.” “Teme, just close your eyes.” The Uchiha sighed, “Whatever...” he laid back on the cushioned seat, closed his eyes at waited to have Naruto try and toss popcorn into his mouth. But, he waited for a second and nothing hit him in the face.

He slightly opened his eyes to see what he was planning, but when he opened his eyes, he saw Naruto's face hovering not even inches from his own, a piece of popcorn between his teeth. And he was smiling that stupid-ass smile. 'Well... guess so.' he thought to himself as he leaned in and stole the piece of popcorn from the blonde's mouth, neither one of them pulled away, they remained locked together like that. Sasuke lifted his hand and ran it through those blonde locks, they would have stayed like that forever if it weren't for a little thing called breathing.

The movie finally came on, but... ehm... neither one of them, nor the many people in the theater paid much attention to Jim's antics, due to the fact that two young, insanely gorgeous, boys couldn't keep their hands off each other for the entirety of the film.

“Good movie, eh Sasuke?” he smiled so stupidly as they walked out of the theater and into the cold night air. “Better than I expected.” he too smiled. “You wanna stay over at my house, dobe?” the blonde just smiled even more and pulled out his phone. “Hey, granny?” Sasuke listened to the conversation for a minute, but he knew the outcome by the stupid, but incredibly cute dance he did in the parking lot. “Can you stay?” he asked with a grin. “Yep!”

Itachi let them in his car, his silver Mercedes, and drove back to the house. The two in the back seat practically burst out of the car and ran as fast as they could into the house. “Wonder what Sasuke has in mind.” grinned Itachi as mumbled to himself. “I just hope he doesn't hurt the little guy.” he grinned even more at this thought as Sasuke closed the door to the house behind them.

He stepped out of the car and took in a big breath of the cool night air. Itachi walked over to the door, almost afraid of what was behind the door. The door creaked open under his hand and he walked into the large manor. “Geez...” On the carpeted floor in front of him, his little brother was straddling the blonde as they locked in a deep kiss right there on the living room floor.

He ran his fingers through that golden hair and nipped on that delicate, tanned neck. A warm, moist breath was at his ear as he continued to leave little marks all over the blonde's neck. Warm hands ran along his back and continued downward. “Sasuke...” growled a low voice in his ear.

“Uh hum,” coughed a voice behind them, which was completely ignored. “Uh HUM,” again coughed Itachi, who was still ignored. So... what do you do when there are two young, gorgeous boys groping each other and making out on your floor... Itachi went get a video camera. Sheesh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







He lifted himself from the cool floor along with the boy in his arms. Sasuke slowly guided them towards the plush sofa, considering that the blonde couldn't see anything but those dark eyes that spoke volumes of what the Uchiha was feeling. He gently lowered Naruto on his back, then laid atop him and continued to nip at that delicate neck, stealing kisses from those pale lips on a whim. Sasuke nudged the other to lift his arms straight above his head and the blonde complied, allowing the dark haired boy to slide that obtrusive and unwelcome orange sweatshirt off along with the tight-fitting black t-shirt that had hugged his tanned chest.

He moved his hands all along the blonde's exposed stomach, massaging areas of tan flesh all along his body. A slight groan poured from those lips as Sasuke laid light butterfly kisses along the flat of his chest, inching slowly lower. Hands ran through those raven locks and down his neck, reaching under that dark clothing and delicately rubbing his tensed shoulders. Sasuke reached the point in his trek where those jeans became a problem, he took the zipper between his teeth and slid it downwards, then using his hands pulled the pants down to the blonde's knees as he continued to lightly lay his pale lips on that golden flesh.

He rolled his thumbs right on the blonde's hips, getting a reaction from the boy. He caught the band of Naruto's boxer and began to pull them lower with his mouth. “Wait, I'll get arrested if I try to sell that,” mocked a voice behind the two, which, was NOT ignored this time. The two had completely forgotten about Itachi, but Sasuke kept his cool while remaining on top of the blonde. “Itachi, unless you intend to join us, leave.” he said, turning his head sideways and letting his ear rest on Naruto's bare stomach. “Yet again, something I'd get arrested for, even though I'd love to, but, sadly, I guess this will do,” he replied as he tapped on the video camera in his hand. The elder Uchiha stood up and left the room, walking funny and with a slight grin on his face.

With his head laid flat against the other's warm flesh, foreign hands rolling his shoulders, he let out a deep sigh, letting the warmth spread over the blonde's skin. He wrapped his arms around Naruto's back and held him tight. “Sasuke,” he let out a sleepy groan. The boy moved his head slightly against the other's stomach to let him know he was listening. “Night, teme.” he yawned as Sasuke slid up to eye level with him. He let go of the blonde for a brief second to remove his own shirt that preventing him from feeling the warmth that seemed to glow from the boy who was again in his arms. “Night, Naru.” he nuzzled the other's neck and closed his eyes as the darkness closed around him in sleep.

----Early Monday Morning---------

The slow hum of the engine died down as the bus slowed to a stop at the front of school. “Hey, dobe, wake up.” he spoke... sweetly... as he nudged the blonde with his elbow. “We're at school, numb-nut.” “Eh, I was sleeping, teme.” he managing to whine as he scratched the back of his head and stood up to walk off the bus.

They walked into the cafeteria to get breakfast before school started and got odd looks from some of the people in there, and as time went on and more people arrived at school, they were studied even more intently.

“Oh my god, you think that's....” “They look like those guys on the....” “Dude, I saw those two in this....” "Whoa, check that, man they..." were several kinds of the mumblings they heard as they sat on those brick steps. One sudden and horrible thought crossed his mind as Naruto sat back down and started eating... 'ITACHI!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







A certain redhead took a seat next to the blonde who was munching on a sausage biscuit and a gaping, wide eyed Sasuke. “Hnnnnn, Gaawaaa!” he mumbled with a full mouth. “Gaara, what the fuck is going on here,” asked Sasuke, who was glaring at random passerbys. The redhead looked at them stupidly like they were infants. “Your... kidding...” “What are you talking about, teme?” mumbled Naruto. “Gaara, why are all these people staring at me.” he said as coldly as possible. “They're not staring at you...” he shifted of the cold brick steps, “they're staring at y'all.” “What?” “You two... you and Naruto are ehm... like the number one video on YouTube.” The Uchiha started twitching madly, his neck kept cracking and his lip flicked uncontrollably. “GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

-----------------------------------------

First period had just set into session and the two that sat together were taking all the attention from Mr. Domin. That dark haired look-alike that had taken Naruto's seat on the bus would not take his eyes of the two. Sasuke... flicked him off, blatantly for the whole class to see. “Mr. Uchiha! Report to the discipline office immediately!!!” shouted the indignant instructor from the front of the room. Sasuke stood up and left the room, never taking that horribly deadly stare off of that asshole.

Now, Naruto was left alone to defend himself against the unending stares of his fellow classmates. He started sweating and breathing heavier as he tried to ignore those glares while teach gave a lecture on hydrocarbons. Up until Sasuke left, there were four people at that table, now three. The two across from Naruto kept staring and licking their lips. and it scared him. He had a nervous habit, whenever under stress, Naruto would scratch the back of his head and laugh, which... only incited more concentrated stares. The bell rang and everyone started to exit the lab.

Random people grabbed at his clothing and his unruly hair, it was horrible. 'Goddamnit, Sasuke...' he thought to himself, 'why'd you have to leave.'

Second period began and role call was being taken. “---- Uzumaki?” no one replied. Gaara thought this was odd, considering he had seen the blonde right before first period. 'I hope no one's molested him...' he rolled his eyes and laid his head back. “Ehm, Miss Colpin,” “Yes?” “May I go to the restroom, ma'am?” he smiled a fake smile. “You've got two minutes Mr. Sabaku.”

The red-head walked out of the classroom and into the corridor, taking a right, then another until he reached the large restroom. (an:/ Large as in enough for a hundred people. /) Something soft and horribly sober crept into his ear. 'No one should be in here during second period, no one has this period off.' He listened more intently and moved closer to the source, it was a slight sob that registered as someone he knew. “Hey, Naruto?” asked the red-head slowly. He heard a sniff and then, “Hn, what..?” uttered the boy in a tone he'd rarely ever used, it was just cold.

“Dude, come on, what's wrong?” he pried further. “Nothing.” “Naruto.” he said in strong voice. “Just fuck off Gaara.” he replied from behind the closed door. “Well then, I'll just sit here till you talk.” he said as he sat down in the stall next to Naruto. “Goddamnit, Gaara...” “What?” “They won't stop...” The redhead just let an understanding sigh, letting him know he was listening. “Everyone's keeps grabbing me... and just staring....” “Hn.” another sob came out. “These guys tried to kiss me and wouldn't let go...” Gaara started breathing heavier as anger built in his chest. “I'll kill them.” he said with so much resolve behind that statement. “Naruto, come on, we gotta get to class or she might eat us.” he tried to cheer him up. A slight chuckle was heard as Naruto started to sound more like... Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







The old, wooden door creaked with a slow and high pitched sound as it was gently slipped open. “Mr. Uzumaki, where were you?” asked the instructor as he and Gaara stepped into the classroom. “I, uhm...” “He was sick, Miss Colpin.” interrupted the redhead. “I'm sorry, Naruto, but I have to give you a zero for this class, come in early tomorrow and make up the work.” she said in an honestly caring way, “Yes, Ma'am.” They took their seats and Naruto tried his best to keep the redhead awake for Ms. Colpin's lecture. The now welcome bell finally rang and signaled for third period to begin.

Naruto walked out into the corridor and towards the stairs. Everyone still stared at him and grabbed him just as before, but now they seemed to just smell how weak he felt and took full advantage of it.

He sat down behind his computer, next to the empty chair where Sasuke was supposed to be sitting. Shika was already asleep on his keyboard and he just tried not to look at anyone. The thee people at the table in front of him kept chuckling and looking back and forth between Naruto and their computer screens. Soft groans could be heard coming from their computer's speakers, familiar sounds. Naruto peered over his monitor and gasped at the sight. He was on screen, no shirt and with Sasuke lying on top of him, holding and kissing and just touching him. “Oh my god...” he softly whined in a soprano voice, “Oh my god...”

“AHH!” shouted one of the boys in front of Naruto as he was grabbed by neck. Kakashi (Never say Mr. Kakashi) was standing behind the boy and had him in a death grip, all while reading his little book. “Now, now. Is that something you should be doing on a school computer? Tell ya' what, my little friend, your going to stay after school today, and I have something fun planned for you.” he released the boy from that grip, then turned around and smiled at Naruto.

Fourth period came and his stomach was screaming, “ME WANT FOOD!” So, Naruto obliged it and went grab a sandwich and some chips. He walked out of line and headed towards where he and Sasuke usually sat, but, Sasuke wasn't there. His cheek twitched slightly and he sniffled a bit. He remembered that Gaara sat outside and ate lunch under the football bleachers. He exited the main school building and walked outside, across a small street and out towards the football field.

He entered the shade under the seating and looked around for his friend. He was no where to be found, but there were student going to and from on the sidewalk to his right. He walked on further under the bleachers, but to no avail in finding Gaara. He hung his head and just as he was about to sit and wallow in sadness, a pair of strong, unfamiliar, and unwelcome arms grabbed him roughly around his shoulders. “What the fuck! Get off me!” he tried to shake off the grasp, but it was horribly strong.

“Aw, come one, I thought you'd like it, little guy.” came a raspy voice in his ear. “Yea,” chimed another behind him. “Come on, fag, moan for us...” crooned another hoarse voice. There were, as far as he could tell, three people standing around him... waiting to hurt him...

His breathing was labored as fear set in and that grip became tighter as he was dragged forwards, farther away from people. Naruto managed to hit the guys shin who was holding him and that warranted venegeance. He stopped dragging Naruto long enough to bite flesh from the blonde's neck, letting blood roll down as they continued on. “Let me go!!” he continued screaming. No one heard him, or, maybe no one paid attention.

His knees were kicked in and he fell onto the cold ground. They were beyond the football field, away from school, and out of sight in the darkness behind a rough concrete building. Naruto scrambled on the chilled earth, trying to stand but was kicked down onto his back. He could see each of them, though not clearly due to the tears welling in his eyes because of the pain in his neck and what could be a cracked rib. There were four boys altogether, one of which had been silent the whole way. He laid there sniffling on the ground, holding back tears and trying to stop the bleeding. 'Goddamnit... why...' as tears rained down and foul laughs could be heard. 'Why...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







They lorded over the fallen form that lay upon the cold earth. Laughing and taunting him. One of them slid low, putting one knee between the blonde's legs and holding his arms down with his own. There were tears falling, but the expression on his face did not match those saline drops. His features were resolute and unyielding in the face of these four. Foul breath filled his nose as the boy on top of him slightly chuckled. He moved and struggled trying to free himself, but outnumbered and with a broken ribs, it was of no use.

“Hurry up,” said one of the other's. Naruto noticed that he's the guy that had taken his seat on the bus, who looked like Sasuke. The other two that were standing moved towards the blonde, grinning. They each knelt down on opposite sides of Naruto and grabbed onto his shirt, starting to slowly rip the fabric to pieces. The one on his right took out a razor blade and cut off his undershirt with one stroke down the center. “So much fun,” laughed the only person still standing.

The one on his left grabbed his head and held it down in the dirt, making sure he couldn't move while the one with the blade cut, slowly, lines flowing with blood into his cheeks. More tears came, but he still held his face from showing anything, barely. The crimson liquid flowing from his cheeks mingled with what was still dripping from the torn flesh on his neck. Again, that blood stained blade cut into his flesh, making a single line down his chest until it reached his navel, then it carved a circle slowly around, then another one leading from it, smaller, slower, more painfully. He couldn't hold back anymore, he screamed and screamed, to no effect.

He was suddenly flipped over onto his stomach by the three, hitting his bleeding face hard on the earth. They carved more into his back, letting more blood roll down his body. He could feel it as they cut the fabric of his khakis, through the tanned belt as well. Hands put pressure at the base of his spine as nails dug into his flesh. That same foul breath was at his neck, that disgusting mouth reopening the wound there. The sickeningly cold blade trailed down his spine, lower and lower, cutting it's way down. His sliced pants were pulled down by the two people at his sides. He was in despair, pinned down to the cold earth and with nothing left on but his boxers. The other one who was still standing chuckled lightly at the sounds that he was making, then abruptly went silent.

The boy who was holding Naruto's arms down suddenly looked weak, his head moved from side to side, drifting. His eyes went wide, then he collapsed on top of the blonde. The other two looked behind them, to late. Both of them were met by sudden kicks in rapid succession, much to their surprise, they didn't see anything. Strong arms lifted the now weak Naruto from the ground. His eyes slowly opened and saw the three on the ground, then the fourth laid out cold to the side. “Damn, Naruto, you sure know how to get people's attention. We've been looking for you,” came a familiar voice that resounded with false cheer. “Gaara?” he shook his head and tried to look behind him, but found that he was unable to. “Hai, don't forget about me,” sounded an encouraging voice, “Hey Lee,” he smiled weakly. Gaara wrapped an arm around the blonde and started walking with him back towards the school. “We'll go around the back, k?” asked the redhead, “Yea.”

The three started the trek back towards the school, but something seriously disturbed Gaara as they walked. “Lee,” he whispered to his right. “Is he still bleeding?” The dark haired boy stepped to the other side of Naruto and looked him over. “Yea...” “Oh shit. Naruto, you ok?” There was no response, “Naruto, stay awake,” he shook the boy as they continued walking. He could still feel his heart beating, but consciousness was gone. “Grab his other arm, Lee, we gotta go.” Lee wrapped his arm around the other side of the boy and they both lifted him back. “Damnit, Naruto...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







- He shouldn't even be alive right now, Ma'am, it's very lucky that he is.
- Will he be okay, though?
- We've set his ribs, but we'll just have to wait and see if the transfusion was a success.
- *sniff* Thank you, doctor.

Crying could be heard in the small room. There were four chairs situated around a bleach white hospital bed. On that bed lay a slight figure, body limp from medication and exhaustion. Bandages were covering the boy's whole stomach, neck, arms, and most of his face. There were medical tubes going into his arms, iv, blood, and pain medication were being pumped directly into his veins. Soft blonde hair poked out from under the white of the medical tape, scars were beginning to set on his tan cheeks. “Naruto...”

Three forms occupied the chairs in the room, all eyes intently on the blonde, waiting for a sign of consciousness. The slight beeping of the vitals monitor was the only sound made now as night set in and Gaara had to leave. The two remaining people settled in for the night, uncomfortable in the hard chairs, but nothing on this green earth could make them move from that bedside.

-------------Morning.

A slight knock rapped on the thick wooden door as a tall, dark figure entered the room. He was not welcome, not now, not ever. “Mum wants me to take you to school, Sasuke.” spoke the boy who was gazing at the form on the bed. “Fuck you, Itachi.” The blonde woman in the corner of the room was glad that a friend of her grandson's had stayed overnight with her, stayed with Naruto, but was shocked by his language. “You need to go to school,” “Get the hell away!” “I can't.” he responded in a hoarse voice. “Sasuke, dear, please go, he'll be alright,” spoke the woman in a kind voice. He turned and looked at her with a slight hint of disgust in his expression, but he stood without a word and turned towards the sleeping form. He reached out a hand and ruffled that golden hair, then just let his fingers run through it. He silently exited the room, shifting between glaring daggers at his brother and gazing back at Naruto as they left.

-------------------------------------------- Seven PM

There were seven people now construed about the small hospital room. Old friends dropped everything at hand when they heard what had happened. Hinata, Sakura, Neji, and Kiba were together for the first time in months, all drawn here through concern for their friend who still hadn't broken through that pained sleep. They spoke with the woman they all knew and had come to call, “grandma,” over the years of hanging around with Naruto and they met two more people who cared for Naruto.

As time went on, they left one by one as parents swept them away unwillingly from their friend. The two girls remained late with Naruto's new friends and his grandmother. They talked on forever, about nothing except for the only thing they had in common, Naruto. But, there was so much to say about him. For most of time, Sasuke was silent, just listening to how much they cared for his friend, well... more than a friend, he smiled at the thought, then his sober expression returned as he looked again at the blonde laying there motionless and it hurt him to see that... to see him hurt...

“WHAT?” Sasuke snapped his eyes away from the blonde, out of his daydream, and looked at the dark haired girl who had cried out. “Yea.” mumbled the redhead. Hinata turned to the Uchiha with a shocked expression on her face, looking like she could cry as she pointed at him, “You... and..” she pointed to his right, “Naruto?” “Hn?” he really hadn't heard any of the previous conversation. “You two... are.. ehm... to.. to.. together?” she stuttered. Sasuke wasn't used to his face turning red, but, it did, even though he did his best to prevent it. “Well.. ehm...” 'Uchihas don't blush and Uchihas don't stutter!' came a commanding voice in his head, he stopped blushing and tried his best to prevent his voice from cracking, “Yes.” Hinata's eyes went wide and her face turned a bright crimson as she fainted in her chair.

“What's that about?” he asked the pink-haired girl. “Uhn... Don't worry about her, she'll be fine. Whoa... Wait...” a thought came into her head as she turned to the redhead with a creeped out look on her face, “are you three, like...” she made some odd and seriously disturbing hand motions. “God no,” spat Gaara, “I'm not, well, you know... Besides, if I was, Oni would kill both of them, then me... Slowly kill me...” he grinned.

Tsunade was taken aback by the information that the redhead had unveiled about her grandson and this boy, Sasuke, and was a little sad that she wouldn't have any great-grandchildren any time soon, but, 'At least he has good tastes...' she thought to her self with a slight chuckle.

By ten o' clock, everyone but Tsunade and Sasuke had gone or been taken away. They again settled in for the night as they watched over the blonde. “G'Night, Naruto,” mumbled the boy as sleep claimed his mind, “Please be okay...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







It was dark... It was deathly silent... save for a slight beeping. “Ugh...” he moaned as pain filled his limbs and his gut. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and his ears became more alert. He could hear the gentle breathing of the forms that lay before him. “Granny?” he whispered, she didn't stir. “Sasuke?” he spoke a little louder. “Hello? Wake up,” they didn't hear him. “Granny! Sasuke!” he shouted, but, still no motion. Naruto looked around a bit, then found something suitable to his purpose. *Thwack* he threw a cola can at the sleeping boy's face.

“Hn.. Hn... What? What??” he slowly shook his head of sleep. “Naruto!!!” he shouted loud enough to wake everyone in the hospital. He ran up to the blonde's bedside and locked eyes with the grinning boy. “Howdy,” Naruto smiled that stupid smile. “I don't even get a hello, Sasuke?” The Uchiha leaned down and planted a kiss on the other's soft lips, “Hello.”

Tsunade grinned a very un-parent like grin as she watched this scene in front of her, 'It's like being in one of my soaps,' she smiled. She stood up from her place and said in a false scolding voice, “Of all the times to wake up, you pick four in the morning,” she lightly chuckled as she hugged him. “Well hi to you too, granny,” he laughed aswell.

“All your friends were by last night, Naruto.” “Hn? Who are talking about, granny?” a surprised look came over his scarred face. “Well, they'll be back tonight, they said,” Naruto turned his gaze away from his grandmother and again met Sasuke's eyes. “I'm going to go grab a soda, would you two like one?” grinned the old woman. She wasn't met with a response, so she walked out the door, she really was going to get a soda, but she figured they should have a little alone time. She closed the thick wooden door behind her, then let giggles erupt as she walked down the corridor.

“Nice to see you, dobe,” softly whispered the boy who had leaned closer to Naruto. The blonde whispered back in his ear, “Sasuke... could you not be a teme for once?” he grinned as he let his warm breath caress Sasuke's ear. “You know... that gown doesn't suit you, Naruto.” Way to break a mood... The blonde titled his head to the side a little with a quizzical look on his face. “You know what, teme,” he kept his voice low in the other's ear, “If I could, I'd take it off...” Naruto let that last flirtatious sentiment hang in the air for a moment before the other boy closed the distance between them and locked him in a kiss. The two struggled for dominance as their tongues clashed, gaining ground, then falling back to their own. He ran his hand along the blonde's jawline, then let his thumb feel out the scars that were set deep into his soft cheeks. They broke slightly apart. “I think they look nice,” he smiled softly as he ran his fingers across Naruto's scarred cheek. “Really...” he smiled a sly, fox-like smile before their lips again came together.

A soft creaking emanated from the door as it was pushed open slowly, but, they didn't hear it as Tsunade stepped back into the room. “Naruto,” the two jumped at her voice. Sasuke stepped back, a deep red glow on his face. “Got you a sprite,” she smiled as she handed him the soda. She held out another can to Sasuke, who took it with a thankful nod.

A slight smile played across his pale lips as he watched the two people he cared most for in this world be together, for him. All the pain he felt was gone in these moments, a spring welled inside of him, a warm glow poured from his features as he felt happy... really and unmistakably happy.

-------------

Eventually, Sasuke had to leave for school and grandma felt alright to go to work knowing that Naruto was alright. He laid there on the white hospital bed, flipping channels on the tv, waiting for someone to come by and say hello. He felt really weak, though, he hadn't eaten in almost three days and the mean doctors wouldn't let him even have ramen till tommorow... 'Poot-heads...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







“Puh-weaze,” his bright blue eyes watered slightly, “I'm sorry, but the doctor is in charge.” Large crocodile tears slipped from his wide eyes. His bright blonde hair was ruffled and slightly messy on top of his head, his lips formed into a pout that quivered visibly. The nurse let out a light “Ohh...” as she looked at the boy laying in the hospital bed. The woman could feel her resolve to uphold Dr. Iruka's plan for treating the boy crumble before that pout. “You know you can't have any solid food till' tommorow,” she said as she checked the monitor and the tubes surrounding the blonde, trying not to look at his face for fear of melting into a puddle at the cuteness... “And that includes ramen, sorry honey,” she tried to put on an encouraging look as she turned to face the boy. She was met by that pouting face, where tears slid slowly down those cheeks and those pale lips that shook softly. “Well...” she was about to break, but, just in time, the door was roughly flung open.


“So, how are you today, Naruto?” he asked, not really wanting an answer, as he strode briskly into the room. “Peachy keen, doc.” the tears seemed to evaporate from his face as a bright smile now played across his lips. “So, Naruto, how do your ribs feel?” “Ehm... like they're broken, I guess,” he answered dumbly. Iruka smacked his forehead and grinned at the blonde, “Really? That's good! It means I'm not totally incompetent,” he joked with Naruto, who took a second to catch it... but then laughed with him. 'Oi... is he really... that...' he stopped himself, Naruto was a good kid, and he wouldn't think badly about him, even if he was.. a little on the dumb side.


“Ehm... doc?” Iruka paused from writing various bit of information down to look up at the blonde, “Yes?” “Ehm... can I pu-leaze have something to eat? Just some ramen! Please???” he had an eager look on his face as smiled brightly. “Oh... I'm sorry, Naruto,” those words hurt.., HURT! “But you really need to wait at least till' tomorrow.” “Ooooohhhh....” he mumbled as he crossed his arms, then let his head rest down on them with a angry and let-down look spreading across his features. He patted Naruto's head as he stood up and placed the chart back on the door. “I promise, you can have ramen tomorrow, okay Naruto?” “Hnn....” he pouted, which warranted a slight chuckle from the doctor.


The doctor and nurse exited the room, and he was now alone again, save for the hum of the television that he now hated with a passion. “EH!” he tossed the annoying remote at the sterile white wall. He was bored out of his mind with no one to talk to, it sucked! Nothing else to do... so why not try and walk with broken ribs? “OWWW!” he screamed as he placed a little weight on his feet, which he slowly lifted back onto the bed, mission failure... Damnit... he was high on caffeine and morphine, he wanted to do something! “Ehhhh!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







-------------Six Thirty PM-------------

He stretched out his free hand and lightly turned the handle on the thick wooden door, slowly cracking it open. A ruffle of red hair popped into the room, catching everyone's attention as the they turned their heads to look at the two people who had come to join them. Once they had closed the door behind them, Gaara looked around the room briefly, something caught his eye though out of all the people in there. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped slightly at the sight that he beheld in the corner of the room a medical armchair. The two girls who were visiting Naruto yesterday afternoon were curled up together, the pink haired one holding onto the other as she nuzzled her face into the Hyuuga's neck. The girl whom Gaara had entered the room with saw the look of awe on his face... and wasn't happy. That staring got him a solid right hook to the jaw that sent him spiraling to the floor, much to everyone's amusement. “Goddamn, Oni, that hurt,” he stood up, rubbing his injured face, “Really? I'm so happy,” she grinned with a slightly annoyed look on her face. Everybody was just staring at the spectacle in front of them, wondering if someone should tape it... The redhead slid behind Oni and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, “I'm sorry..” he smiled. Everyone smiled at the happy ending to the little feud.. whoa... wait... lets back track for one sec... Sakura and Hinata??? How'd that happen...

--------------Yesterday Night-----------

The black expedition rumbled forwards on the dark road, a dull humming resounded in all the passenger's ears. “I... I... can't.... believe... Na, Na, Naruto... is... with... that... that... guy... a... a... guy...” she sobbed softly into her hands. The pink haired girl saw her friend crying and she indistinctly scooted closer to her on the seat and wrapped an arm around the Hyuuga. “It's okay, Hinata,” she held her friend closer and let out an understanding sigh. “Ehm, Mr. Hyuuga?” she turned her head towards the driver, who let out an “Uhn.” “Could Hinata stay over at my house tonight?” “Eh... just make sure she doesn't skip school.” He was totally oblivious to his daughters tears, he really could care less.

-------

The tv hummed lightly as the cliché romantic comedy played out on the screen before the two girls. An empty quart of chocolate chip ice cream lay on the floor. Hinata was still sobbing lightly as her friend tried to comfort her. They sat on the sofa, trying to find a little joy in the over-used comedy that the movie contained, but to no use. Sakura wanted to help... but Hinata... was a bit... really... clingy. She held on to the pink hair girl and sobbed into her shoulder, Sakura kneaded her back lightly in a comforting motion. Hinata just snuggled closer to the other, making Sakura slightly uncomfortable, but she did the same.

Hinata slowly fell asleep in the pink haired girls arms. “Ehm...” Sakura didn't know what to do... this was just kinda odd. 'Eh, what the hell...' she decided to just go with the flow, she didn't mind too much. It actually felt nice having something warm... and soft... and just... 'Oh my god...' that was a strange thought... a strange, new feeling...

--------

The sun peeked gently through the window as Hinata slowly came to consciousness. “Eep...” she uttered softly, realizing where she was, in Sakura's arms. She tried to move, not wanting to alarm the other girl when she woke up, but she couldn't slip out without waking the Sakura. “Hn... hn...” she shook her head lightly as she woke up. She smiled lightly at the look on Hinata's face. The Hyuuga was very surprised that Sakura didn't started screaming when she woke up and saw her... but she didn't... she did the exact opposite. She held Hinata closer. The Hyuuga laid her head down and smiled into Sakura's soft stomach. Nothing could ruin that moment... nothing... well... except being late for school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







A warm scent drifted through the small room, and it filled the noses of it's occupant's with a smell that had become familiar to them over the years. They all stared in awe-like wonder, trying to figure out where the hospital stored all that ramen. The boy slurped up bowl after bowl... after bowl. Everyone but Tsunade, who was used to it, and Sasuke, who found it... cute, was slowly becoming sick to their stomachs. The Uchiha found it increasingly hard not to just jump right on top of the blonde and grope every inch of him, but that would mean re-breaking his ribs... and the sooner Naruto could move... the better.

Sakura and Hinata stood up, hand in hand, and each gave the boy a goodbye kiss on the cheek, then walked out the room giggling about something they must have said earlier. “Ohhh...” whined a voice, “Just wait, we'll leave in a second,” replied the redhead. That innocent look left the girl's face. “Wait... WAIT!” he jumped up screaming and ran out the room... guess he knew what that face meant. Oni stood up and smiled as she waved goodbye... then left to... well... do bad things to the redhead.

It was getting late, the beeping red numbers of the clock flashed 9:00 PM over and over again. “You going to be alright, Naruto?” asked the old woman as she bent down to hug the boy. “Cha, granny,” he smiled brightly. “Well, see you tommorow, Naruto,” she smiled weakly as she walked out to go home, you can't blame her for wanting to sleep in a bed though, she had slept in those hard chairs for days now.

“Why is there never anything on, eh Sasuke?” he turned his head toward the boy who was barely awake by now as he flipped the tv channels. “Hn.. eh... probably because I don't want anything on...” “What?” anyone would be confused at that reply. “Nothing better to watch than you...” he yawned nonchalantly. “Teme,” he grinned playfully. “Night,” “G'night, Naruto.”

--------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Right, your all set to go,” smiled the doctor whose scarred nose moved slightly with his lips. “CHA!” he shouted as he stood up from his bed and began to walk out of the room. He still had that gown on... and Sasuke had a nice view... and the resulting nosebleed. “Wait, Naruto!” called the doctor behind him. “Come back in here, you need to put your clothes on. And, you just can't walk out a hospital, it's policy that you leave in a wheelchair.” “Ehm... why?” Iruka paused for a moment. “I don't know, it's just policy,” he rolled his eyes and smiled.

So, adorned in neon orange, he was rolled out of the hospital. “Eh, Sasuke?” he spoke to the boy who was pushing the wheelchair. “Hn...?” “You wanna see how fast this thing can go???” he asked excitedly. “No...” “We can use that as a ramp!” he pointed to something outside the door to the outside world that was fast approaching. “No...” “Why not?!” “Eh, because I said so, dobe,” he chuckled a bit, “Meanie...” “I know.”

A cool breeze blew outside, a breeze! Outside! The blonde jumped out of the chair and starting skipping around in circles in the parking lot. “Don't hurt yourself, dobe,” he grinned at the sight of Naruto moving, being happy, and that... made him happy too. He pushed the wheelchair back inside at the side of the doorway and went back out to find something he wasn't happy about... oh god no... not happy... happy is gone... on vacation and not coming back anytime within the foreseeable future...

He did something impulsive, odd for an Uchiha, he ran at full force towards him, aiming for his legs. 'Almost there...' he was closing in on his brother's back. Itachi was explaining how sorry he was to Naruto, when he suddenly went flying forward and flew down onto the concrete with his little brother almost snarling atop of him. “Sasuke I said I was sorry,” he said as calmly as he could with blood running down his face. “No.” he hissed back. “Your. Not.” “I have to bring you two home, lil' Sasu,” he said with malice dripping like sweat from his voice. Sasuke breathed heavily for a moment, then stood up and turned towards the blonde to find an extremely surprised expression on his face. “Eh, Sasuke, you tackled your brother,” he said with a stupid grin, “Awesome!” Then he struck a nice guy pose! YOSH! Naruto sighed, “Let's go home, finally....”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







That high pitched ringing pierced the ears of all present. The bell signaling for all students to report to first period had just rung. He walked through the crowds of people who seemed oddly nice today, random people patting him on the back, saying “Hi,” and just being cool in general, it was a very nice change. Naruto entered science class for the first time since he'd been hospitalized, and it for some reason, the people who already taken their seats smiled on seeing him. The blonde didn't sit in his usual spot though... he a the seat next to that asshole who had laughed the whole time while he was torn to pieces. He sat on the stool and smiled at the guy. He extended his hand, “Naruto,” the other paused for a second... this was some kind of trick, but he couldn't find anything wrong, so he shook Naruto's hand, “Sai.” he looked confused. “Nice to meet you,” the blonde grinned that stupid grin. “Yea,” came another voice on Sai's opposite side. The dark haired boy turned to meet a maliciously smiling face of an angry Sasuke.

“You two!” shouted Mr. Domin as he entered the classroom, “Those aren't not your seats,” he gave them an odd look. Naruto looked at the man with a face that explained a lot with one expression. “Well, Mr. Uzumaki, it is nice to see you back, maybe you should stay in the front of the room, you might learn something for once.” he chuckled with the class.

The boy was very uncomfortable with the two who now sat at his sides, although they didn't seem to pay much attention to him. Class progressed slowly as the teacher spoke about all kinds of things that no one would remember five minutes from now. Eventually, the bell rung and everyone exited the classroom. Naruto and Sasuke left smiling as they watched Sai go on his way.

“OUCH!” someone kicked him, kicked him in the freaking hall for god's sake! “WHAT THE HELL!” another kick landed. Sai continued walking to his next class, but, not before one more. “OoooooOOOOOOoooooooo.....” he sunk to his knees as a certain redhead landed a solid kick between his legs. “OoooOOOOOoooooooOOOOooooooooooo....” On his back, there were stickers, Sasuke was too smart to use paper and tape that could be easily detected. Some words were crossed out on the stickers, so they could used together. Some were regular stickers, one was a bumper sticker, another a campaign slogan.

--- Kick!
If --- --- ----
--- I'm
---- an --- ----
---- --- ---- Jackass.

People had been giving him funny looks all the while, even before he began crying in a soprano voice in the middle of the hallway, “MY BALLS! HE BROKE MY BALLS! OoooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooooooooOOwWWwWWww........!” That was... really scary... and an extremely odd thing to yell in the middle of a corridor full of high school boys.

Gaara took his seat in front of Naruto for second period. “How'd it go?” he tapped the redhead on the shoulder. “B-e-a-utifully,” he grinned. “Thanks, Gaara,” “Eh, no problem, Naruto,” he smiled broadly. 'A good start to a great day,' a happy thought, he smiled dumbly and chuckled a bit before English class got under way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Chapter







Third Period
--------------------------------------

The class sat down in front of their computers, waiting for Kakashi to give his daily lecture at the beginning of class. Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sasuke were sitting at there table with horribly malicious grins on their faces and eyes not leaving the dark haired boy sitting at the front of the room. Kakashi walked to the middle of the classroom and stood next to the gurney with the projector on it. He started the computer up and the Windows logo played on the screen at the head of the class for a moment.

Shika started to rapidly type on his keyboard. A black DOS prompt came up and he typed commands into the shell.

resolveip uname=”Kakashi” (an:/Each computer on a network has a name, Kakashi named his computer Kakashi)

192.168.112.1

run C:Document and SettingUsersShikaREVENGE.exe


Several message played out on the screen for a few minutes as the lecture went on... and on... and on... until something strange happened. Kakashi's computer went black for a moment, then flashed blue and popped up a message and a picture that had been so perfectly photoshopped it hurt.

The projector now showed this:

Dear friend...

I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, why... why... I was just jealous... I wanted you... I'm going to go kill myself... goodbye, Lee!

- Sai

And the picture, *cough* the picture was Sai and an emo teddy bear, yes, an emo teddy bear. Kakashi was trying everything to stop it, but the computer wouldn't even turn off. No one made a sound for a moment... then roaring laughter swept over the classroom. People pulled out their phones and snapped pictures of what was on the screen while they continued to laugh hysterically. Sai was mortified... he slammed his head repeatedly into the table. That picture would soon be all over the internet. Revenge is so sweet.

------------------------------------Last Day of School

“It truly has been a wonderful school year. Never stop learning and always be safe. I wish you all a safe summer and bid you farewell, until next year.” spoke the voice over the PA system.

A chorus of voices resounded within the school buildings, “YAAAAAHHHHHH!” Students streamed from every nook and crevice of the building, seeking an escape route from the prison they had been released from.

“Hey, Sasukeeeee!” he shouted right into the boy's ear as he leaned on his shoulder. “Hn.” “What do you wanna do this summer?” The Uchiha hadn't even thought about the summer... usually he spent it alone, either writing or studying for the next school year. (an:/ O_o) “Ehm... I dunno... why, what do you have mind?” The blonde smiled dumbly, which made Sasuke smile his odd and underused smile. “Granny is taking me on a cruise... and she said I could invite someone to come,” how did that grin get any bigger? Sasuke would have followed Naruto to the ends of the earth, but water.... he was... very scared about being on a boat in the open sea. Naruto knew this, though, and was prepared. “Puh-lease, Sasukeeee...” he turned about to face the dark haired boy and pouted, right in the middle of school as people streamed around them to the nearest exit. “Eh... sure...” “YOSH!”

They walked out of doors for the last time as freshmen. When they returned next year... they would be one more peg up the ladder, that much closer to the top. They walked onto the bus and nodded to the old man who gave them a smile.

Naruto sat next to the Uchiha and nuzzled his face into the other's neck as they sat there, passing the sights that had become so familiar in the past year. Sights they might not see for two months or more.

“Sasuke, get off at my stop and we can talk to granny about it the cruise” his words were muffled as they were spoken into Sasuke's soft skin. The bus continued on it's final trek of the school year. dropping people off at their respective stops along the way. The dusty yellow vehicle finally made it to their stop and they walked down the steps onto the concrete parking lot. Tsunade was waiting in the small blue car for them.

----------------------------------

“See you guys!” he yelled from the boat. The pink haired girl and Hinata waved along with the other's who went to the dock to hang out with Naruto and see him off. The boat sailed off into the sunset and the distinct sound of Sasuke vomitting over the side from sea sickness could be heard miles away... what an end to a school year, ne? But... only the beginning of Summer.