TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breaking Free - a NejiTen story by FallenStar

[Reviews - 18]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: After what lee had said ...the story continues...
Tenten ran into th first aid.
"Neji Hyuga" she said to the recptionist thing.
"Room 207" the receptionist replied.
Tenten nodded as if saying thank you, and ran up the stairs.
"100, 200 -" she counted as she got her level.
"205,206,207.." Tenten froze , she caught a glimpse of Gai's green spandex suit.
"Hello Tenten , Ne-" Gai had started but he got interupted by Tenten...
"Where is he? Is he alright?" she asked as fast a she could , gasping for air ,panting.
Instead of Gai another voice replied.
"Why?Do you love him?"
"Yes , maybe ..I dunno!" Tenten answered.She spun around only to see the face she had been looking for.The one she was crying about.
His crystal eyes looked into hers causing her to shiver. They felt like they were looking through her.
Seeing Neji in all those bandages and remembering what she had just addmited to him...she fainted