TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Not Everyone is Perfect by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -giggles- Slight SakuHina hints in this chapter -nods- n_n

I hope you like it
"Neji....you there?" Naruto whispered as he opened the door to Neji's room, that the youngest of the main branch members had shown him too.

The brunette sat on his bed, a picture to his chest, pale lavendar eyes looking over at Naruto weakly.

"Are you okay?" the blonde whispered in a concerned voice as he sat next to the Hyuuga.

"Ya, Naruto," Neji whispered, trying to keep his voice as strong as possible and to hold the tears back that pricked at his eyes.

Naruto pulled the older boy into a hug, and nuzzled his face in the soft hair of Neji, before an idea hit him as hard as training with Sasuke. "Ano....Neji, I think I have someone who can sympathize with you...you two have a lot in common...besides, you both have nice hair," Naruto giggled, making the Hyuuga smirk.

"Fine," came the quiet response.

On their way to Ino's home, Naruto bumped into his raven haired rival, a slight blush spreading across the sun kissed, whiskered cheeks.

"Dobe, watch where you're going," the Uchiha mumbled smugly.

"Hn, teme, if you don't mind, Neji and I are going somewhere..." Naruto snapped.

Jealousy flickered in Sasuke's eyes, "Mind if I come, Dobe?"

"FINE! Just stop calling me that..." Naruto muttered.

When they reached where Ino lived, Naruto knocked on the door, only to be greeted by the blonde herself. "Naru-chan, Sasuke-kun, Neji-san...nice to see you..." she whispered in a weak tone, her blue eyes staring at her feet.

"Ino-chan...I was wondering if you and Neji could talk to eachother...to get some understanding..."

"Ah, sure, come on in," Ino whispered stepping out of the way to let the three in.

"Teme and I wil be sitting down here, take as long as you need!" Naruto exclaimed, dragging Sasuke to a couch and sitting him down.

Ino gave Naruto a sceptical look before leading Neji to her room.

"Trying to play matchmaker, Naru-chan?"

"Sasuke-teme, what makes you thing that? AND STOP CALLING ME NARU-CHAN!"

A few minutes later, screams blasted through Ino's door.

Naruto ran to Ino's room and opened the door, only to see Ino and Neji arguing.

"IT'S ALL HINATA'S FAULT SAKURA IS DEAD! IF HINATA WASN'T SO WEAK!" Ino cried.

"Don't blame Hinata-sama...Sakura-san was the weak one!" Neji growled.

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP! It wasn't either of their faults, not everyone is perfect like you two, they had their weakness and the enemies took advantage of that, but I heard they died in eachother's arms...." Naruto stated, the last part droning out to a whisper.

Ino fell back onto her bed, tears welling up in her arms, "They died together..."