TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Not Everyone is Perfect by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So, recently I completely fell in love with the pairing NejixIno and Ino in general c: Ino isn't half as annoying as Sakura and she can be pretty smart and caring at times.
My OCs will not appear n_n
I don't own Naruto
Waves of sadness crashed down on the normally happy village of Konoha at the news of losing two ninja, two beloved ninja. Hyuuga Hinata and Haruno Sakura.

There were two people affected most by these losses, Hyuuga Neji, Hinata's cousin, a protective relative to his younger cousin who he swore he'd protect and Yamanaka Ino, Sakura's best friend, the one who had made Sakura into the strong and confident girl she had become.

They'd had never guessed that their lives could go crashing down so quickly as they did.



Neji paced around his room, holding back the tears that the proud Hyuuga said he'd never shed, not as long as he lived, and the more he held back, the more hurt ate at him.

Neji couldn't go to Hinata anymore, like he always use to do in secret, no, he'd never hear her soothing voice again.

Neji was now alone.

A knock sounded at the wall next to his room as his uncle, Hyuuga Hiashi walked in, frowning.

"Neji, I understand the pain you must feel at this moment, but, I must ask you to come to her funeral tommorow."

Neji clenched his fist, trying to refrain himself from yelling at the head of the family who could end his life without doing much of anything.

Hiashi turned to leave, but just as he was about to go he heard Neji speak, "Why aren't you sad about Hinata-sama's untimely death?"

"You were the one who said destiny could not be changed, everything happens for a reason, think about it...." he replied, before continuing out of the room, unaware that Hanabi, Hinata's younger sister, had been listening the entire time.

Hanabi frowned, "Neji-niisan," she whispered quietly to herself before going off to find her father.



Yamanaka Ino cried, she wouldn't hold in her tears, not after the pain of losing her best friend after eighteen years.

The day Shikamaru had brought the news back was the day Ino's life had crashed like a flimsy pile of cards. That day, the only thought that had been going through Ino's mind was how unfair life was, how the people who everyone loved, who were so young were taken away so quickly, without even so much as a goodbye...

"Ino?" came a voice through the door, before Naruto poked his head in, frowning, eyes red from crying.
"Naruto..." Ino sobbed, as he walked over to her, hugging her.

"I miss Sakura-chan too..." he whispered, as she sobbed on his shoulder.

He rubbed her back soothingly, trying to comfort his friend, the one who had become almost as close as he had become to Sasuke.

"Why did Shikamaru have to tell us?" Ino asked.

"So we could pay our respects, and send our love to them," Naruto stated, having become smarter over the years, thanks to the help from Ino and Sasuke.

"Can I be alone for a little?" Ino asked in a whisper.

Naruto nodded, letting go of her and handing her a picture of Sakura and her when they were little, "I found it in Sakura's apartment..."

Ino smiled weakly, "Thanks, Naru-chan..."

"No problem," Naruto muttered before walking out of the room.

Ino wasn't the only one he was worried about, he was also worried about Neji. He walked out of the apartment to go visit Neji, hoping to give him the comfort he had attmepted to give Ino.