TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I`m sorry for the damn cliffie Ty left, this one is going to be a cliffie, sorry. *runs away*
A bright golden light shimered down from no appearent source, glistening over Arashi as his powers returned to him. Every feature of him seemed to shine with an internal light as he was granted a whole new level of power. His wings slowly grew from his back and spread out completely at each side of his body.

"I`m not your`s any more." Arashi yelled as a white arua surrounded his fist and he charged at Kyuubi.

The fallen attempted to jump out of the way, but was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and thrown into the wall. Kyuubi`s temper flared as the flames rose and fed off his anger, slowly burning his skin away in the process. A black flaming orb laid in his hand and became bigger as the surrounding flames were fed to it, making it stronger, more powerful, deadlier.

"If I can`t have you, no one can." He roared charging at Arashi as he raced at him.

As their attacks met, a loud cracking sound filled the air as the recoils of the meeting flared in random directions. Suddenly, the attacks exploded sending each of them flying back. Slowly, the smoke faded as Arashi stood back up, Kyuubi laid there limply in the light. He slowly stalked over to the unconscious red head and prepared to kill him.

' 'Don`t do it.' '

'But, why not?' Arashi gaped.

' 'He`s not all bad, he was just posed long ago and I couldn`t reach him til today.' '

The light seemed to brighten as Kyuubi rolled on the ground in pain, clutching at is chest so tightly, his knuckles turned white. His body was split into two halves. The half still under the light appeared the same way as before, but his demonic essence was gone and he had a set of pure white wings like the ones Arashi has. The new half was more of a shadow of a demon like human, smiling to show off his rows of white fangs.

Slowly, the angel regained consciousness and glared at the shadow as it`s smile grew wider. "YOU!!!"