TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Goddamnit, Arashi is the Yondaime and can still KICK ASS! Time to put a stank back in his punch! YOSH! Here's a stick in the wheel of the plotline! CHA! Sorry, Rachael, you get the hard part next chap ^^ Enjoy!
His heart... his heart... the heart of the beloved... a heart of good... a heart that beat and could be heard... A heart that would not go quietly into the black abyss.

The horrible heat greeted him when he woke. The stone on which he lay was scorching, it reddened any exposed flesh that came into contact. Dark thoughts flowed like water in his mind. What... is the best way to kill yourself in a place like this...

Breathing became labored as images played across his vision. Where had it all gone... that power... the power that had flowed down from the heavens and into him. Had they really abandoned him? How could the Almighty not see him...? Or... maybe He saw him... and just didn't care... NO. No, no, NO. They wouldn't abandon him, He wouldn't abandon him.

So, with a litle renewed strength he stood and walked towards where that demon had appeared from. Pain still shot through his body with every step, but he marched on. The red glow that was present in that part of the cavern slowly started to fade as he continued down the path. Darkness soon pervaded all his senses, but faintly he could see the cave get bigger... and bigger... until the path had become like a canyon bottom. Fear struck a chord in his heart. Turn back. Turn back and live. Turn back and give up. Give in.

But, no. He ignored what was logical.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me.

What...? He heard the walls echo.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


The red glowed returned. "This is not His place..." whispered a maliscous voice above him that panted from a seeming lack of breath. A form leapt down from the towering rocks and stood before Arashi. The same crimson light emanated from him as from the cavern walls. "This... is mine..." he spoke in a breathy voice. "You're... mine..."

"No... your wrong." He slid his right foot behind him and put his hands up in fists. "I no longer fight alone."