TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I refuse to be the only one to write the smut scenes so if you want any more, Ty has to do at least one, so. :P
“Yo-you`re lying, you have to be.” Arashi argued. “They wouldn`t…”

Kyuubi chuckled at the blond as he pushed Arashi back onto the hard stone bellow. “But they did….. and now….. you`re mine, forever.” He licked his lips at the sight of the blond cowering on the ground, a trail of crimson blood slowly dripped down his shoulder. It was too much for him to hold back as he pinned Arashi again, licking away the blood and sucking on the wound. As he pulled away, he smirked at the mark he had left behind, claiming the blond as his and his alone.

As he reached downward, Kyuubi paused. “Don`t touch me!” Arashi yelled as he forced Kyuubi off of him. He didn`t get very far as Kyuubi took hold of his wrist and shoved into the wall, pinning him there. The amount of force Kyuubi used caused Arashi to cough up blood. Kyuubi leaned in, roughly kissing Arashi and licking away the blood as he drove his tongue inside of Arashi`s blood soaked mouth. As the taste of blood like Arashi`s mouth, Kyuubi pulled away and slowly ran his tongue across Arashi`s tanned cheek, trailing blood mixed with saliva as he did. “You are my pet…. you have no power over me…. but I do over you.”

Tears brimmed Arashi`s eyes as Kyuubi released him from his grip, falling to his knees as the tears began to slid down his cheek, staining them. Kyuubi laughed as he picked the blond up once again, carrying him until he reached his bed, and dropped him there. He forced Arashi to his knees on the stone floor and sat on the bed before the blond man. Pulling off his pants, Kyuubi grabbed Arashi by the hair and forced him towards the erect member. “Suck it.” Kyuubi demanded as he pushed Arashi further.

Arashi gave a small whimper as he was forced to take the cock in, tears rolling down his cheeks as he began to bob his head. The demon began to moan with pleasure as he pushed Arashi`s head even further, forcing him to deep throat the member and making him gag. ‘I hate you… I hate you…’ Arashi cried in his mind over and over again. His chant was stopped as Kyuubi cam in his mouth, he was about to spit out the thick liquid when Kyuubi stopped him. “Swallow.” He demanded. Arashi reluctantly did as he was told, causing Kyuubi to smirk at him again. “Good boy.” He mocked as he slipped his pants back on, laughing as he left.

Just as he had gone, Arashi ran off to the corner and emptied the continents of his stomach. “I hate you… and if you weren`t already here… I`d damn you to Hell.” Arashi chuckled at the last part of his statement slightly as he curled into a ball and let the darkness of sleep consume him.