TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Howdy, Aisu here. I don't own Naruto. Enjoy and PLEASE review!
“Hell is a place, a time, a consciousness, in which there is no love.”

- Richard Bach

----------------------------------

It burns... the flames... the pitch black flames... they burn...

Slowly aroused to consciousness, a form sits up, unable to see, unable to hear, unable to utter a word. Darkness is all about and everything is pain. Every inch of his body burns in this dark place. He has no balance when he tries to stand, but falls upon the ground... and it pains him to fall. Slowly... memories play back, horrible memories. Fear sets in, numbing the pain away. His heart beat soars, he needs to move, run, he needs to GET OUT OF HERE.

"AhhhhhhHHH!" he shouted as he stumbles to the ground again, pain flooding to his back. A soft, malicous laughing emanated in the darkness. Slowly, the cavernous formation about him began to glow a deep crimson as another horrible realization struck him... his back... his back! 'MY WINGS!' he mentally screamed. They were gone. Just... gone. "Oh... talking to yourself, my pet? I... can hear you..." the glow became brighter around him as more laughing could be heard. "Don't be afraid, pet, this is home now..." a deep roaring laughter loudly reverbarated in the caverns.

The angel lifted his hands from his sides as he laid there on the burning floor, trying to feel the power that it seemed had been stripped of him.

Footsteps...
Closer...
Pit.. pat... crick... crack...
Gravel and stone sounded under those feet.
Slowly marching onward...

A form was outlined in the distance by a red glow. The figure was completely black against the dark red glow. The figure laughed continually as Arashi squirmed on the floor before him. "Oh... poor baby..." Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I thought you'd like it here with me..." he pulled the angel closer, then moved his lips to where that wound was healing over and scarring. The demon sucked on the dried blood, then, slowly tore the flesh again with his teeth.

Pain and hot crimson flowed from the reopened skin.

- I'll kill you...
Blood dripped from the other's mouth.
- Oh, my pet... why would you ever do that...
It wasn't a question.
- You bastard... they're already coming for me...
- No.
- ...
- Your dead to everyone... everyone... but... me...