TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All right, so certain reviewers don`t kill me or Ty. *cough* Oni! *cough* I`m going to try and not end this as a cliffie though it may turn out that way. If it does, sorry. *runs and hides*
The blond`s eyes went wide as he was harshly thrown onto the ground on his back. Before he could even attempt to run, the fallen angel was on top of him. Kyuubi ripped open the white cloth and wrapped it around Arashi`s arms, tieing them together so he couldn`t escape. Turning his attention back to the newly revealed tan flesh, Kyuubi lowered his head, running his tongue across the blond`s abs and earning a small moan from the angel bellow him. An amused and sinister smirk crossed Kyyubi`s lips as he looked into Arashi`s half lidded ayes.

Reachinf his hand behind Arashi`s head, Kyuubi pulled him up by his hair, forcing him into a deep kiss. Shocked by the sudden kiss, Arashi gasped, allowing Kyuubi entrance as he drove his tongue in. As he did, the taste of cinnimon and other spices reached his tongue, a taste he never imagioned possible as he played with the limp tongue of the blond. As Kyuubi pulled away, Arashi gave a slight whimpering sound that caused Kyuubi to smirk again. "You`re an easy one aren`t you?"

Arashi glared at Kyuubi and was about to retort to his comment when Kyuubi bit bown on his hard nipple causing Arashi to moan loudly. He grounded his teeth against the hard nub, earning smaller moans from the blond as he moved onto the other nipple, repeating the process with the same results.

Kyuubi noticed come thing that caused him to smirk even larger. "So you are enjoying this, that makes this even more fun." Kyuubi moved his knee between Arashi`s inner thighs and rubbed it against Arashi`s hard on, earning even more pleasurable moans from him.

He was becoming board with just playing with the blond and wanted more, he wanted to eat him. Slowly dragging his claws across the blond`s chest, Kyuubi gasped the hem of Arashi`s pants. He tore the offending cloth out of his way, till all that remained was Arashi`s black silky boxers. In one quick motion, the boxers were gone a few feet away from where the two laid.

Kyuubi flipped Arashi onto his stomach and held him down by the hips. Arashi felt some thing brush past his entrance and suddenly realized what was about to happen. He started struggling in an attempt to escape, but Kyuubi`s firm was too strong and he was pinned. "Unless you want this to hurt even more, I suggest you stop struggling."

As Arashi began to stop struggling, Kyuubi used his legs to keep Arashi`s legs spread. In one quick thrust, he was completely in with Arashi screaming in pain. Paying no hed to Arashi`s well being, he pulled back and trusted back in causing Arashi to scream again as he picked up the past. He didn`t care if he was tearing the angel in two as he did, Kyuubi began to trust harder and faster into the wistering blond bellow him.

Kyuubi`s dick brushed past some thing that caused Arashi go go wild with pleasure. 'Bingo.' Kyuubi thought as he trusted in over and over again, hitting the same spot each time, sending white flashes of pleasure through out the blond`s entire body. Arashi screamed out again as he cam and fell limp on the ground. But Kyuubi didn`t stop, he refused to as Arashi cam three more times and was completely wiped as Kyuubi finally cam inside of him. Kyuubi pulled out of him causing the semen to leak out as well and brought his head up to the conjunction of Arashi`s shoulder. Bitting down hard on the delicate skin and drawing blood, Arashi whimpered as Kyuubi licked the blood away.

"You`re mine now." Was the last thing Arashi heard as he blacked out.