TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ty here! Latest chap ^^ Njoy!
The rock shifted as the canyon split along a fault. A scowl came across the demon's face as darkness came again over him. A low, guttural roaring poured forth from him. Fire flew freely about, flaming and furling about the forms. "This is my world..." he stood up onto his feet, "and all that is within this realm is mine."

What is that? Doubt? An angel doubting... Him?

By your faith you have been saved, but if tis' only fleeting, the shadow of death shall be upon thee.

Pure ivory fangs, dripping with crimson, protruded from the demon's face as he smiled an unholy smile. The white form pulled again, from the fabric of the world itself, a blade from which flowed a great light. "You have been forgiven, Kyuubi, come home." One foot slid quietly behind the other as the white glow mingled with the red that emanated from the canyon walls. "Home? Home? Home!? I was thrown down from on high for no reason! I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS HELL! It was war! I wasn't going to take sides, so the Victors threw me out! God, in his infinite fucking mercy, damned me to this. To THIS!" He motioned with his hands to the bare landscape about them. "And you want me to go HOME?" There was a pause... "Yes."

His breathing slowed as his rant finished. "Home..." He looked tired, hr looked old, he looked broken now. "Home..." he dropped to his knees, "I miss it..." he turned his face towards the glowing figure before him. "Has it changed much?" his eyes fell to the floor again as he awaited an answer or something. "I don't know, haven't been there more than ten years." "And they sent you down? That young... must be getting desperate up there." Arashi looked at him quizzicaly, "How old are you, then, if I'm so young?" He paused and took in a deep breath. "On the eigth day, God said, let hymns be sung of the glory of creation and the creator. And so it was." The man in white's eyes opened wide and his mouth hung open, but soon caught himself. "Come home, if I can forgive you, He can too."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like? Yes? No? Tell me ^^ Sry for shortness, I'm tired -___-