TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Black Valentine by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry about the first Chappy...I had originaly put it in 1st person but changed it...I forgot some words..
Naruto hated these meetings. They were full of uptight old men who hate change. He sighed and leaned against the elevator wall while waiting to get to the top floor of the Hyuuga corp. building. He had met Hiashi Hyuuga a couple of times before and he didn’t scare Naruto…but he was a little creepy. His face never changed. The elevator doors opened leading Naruto into a long empty hallway. He switched his brief case from his right hand to his left as he neared the doors. When he came up to the brown double door the opened by them self. Frowning he fixed his tie and entered.

Coming into the room he spotted a tall man, long black hair stopping at his mid back. Dressed in a black suit with his hands behind his back. “Hello Mr. Hyuuga.” Naruto greeted.

“Naruto, why are you being so formal?” The Hyuuga turned around and smirked. Naruto’s eyes widened when he saw how young the Hyuuga was…then it clicked.

“Neji?” The young Hyuuga’s smirk turned into a small smile.

“It’s been a while.” Neji said, stepping closer.

“Far too long Naruto-kun.” A small voice came from behind the blond. Looking over his shoulder he spotted another Hyuuga with shorter hair, in a black dress.

“Hinata!” Naruto grabbed the young woman in a hug, she flushed immediately.

“It’s so nice to see you Naruto-kun.”

“Hey, you’re not stuttering anymore!” He smiled widely, Hinata’s face flushed even more. “So you finally took over your uncles business huh?” Naruto turned back to the Hyuuga. Neji nodded while he took a seat at the long wooden table.

“So, about that deal between our companies…”

“Not now…We have a week before we can finalize it.”

“Huh?”

“I’d like for us to just…catch up…” Naruto took a seat next to the older Hyuuga, Hinata sat next to Naruto.

“How has everyone been?” Naruto said quietly. “What have you been up Hinata?”

“Oh, I went into Medical field. I’m going to become a doctor.”

“That’s great Hinata! What about the others?”

“Well,” Neji said, capturing the blond’s attention. “Shikamaru works at Konoha High…”

“Works there?”

“He’s a tenth grade teacher.”

“Haha…I thought he would just laze around forever because everything was troublesome.” Neji smirked. “What about Kiba, Sakura and the rest?” He asked a little too excitedly.

“Sakura and I are working together at the hospital. Kiba works at his family’s animal hospital. Ino took over her mother’s shop.”

“Where’s…Gaara?”

“Gaara…Moved.”

“Moved? Where?”

“We don’t know…” Hinata looked down at her hands.

“So…He just left?”

“Yeah…He didn’t tell anyone, just left a note that we found.” Naruto let out a small smile.

“So, everyone is doing fine except for Sasuke?” Hinata looked at him curiously.

“Sasuke?”

“Yeah, I saw him yesterday. He was working at a coffee shop.” He said with no real emotion in his voice. “You’d think a rich guy like him could just buy a chain of them.” He chuckled.

“Oh, you must not have heard…”

“Heard what?”

“Sasuke was cut off from his family’s fortune…”

“What? Why?”

“Fugaku found out that his son was gay.”

“So? Itachi is gay…”

“But Sasuke…Sasuke isn’t Itachi…” Neji spoke up. “Sasuke went to a party and got very, very, very drunk and made a fool out of himself in public, announcing his relationship public…needless to say Fugaku was furious…Sasuke didn’t make it any easier when he started doing it on purpose. Fugaku disowned him so he couldn’t embarrass the Uchiha name.”

“So he works at a coffee shop now?”

“Yes…to pay his way through college. You know…ever since he was disowned he cleaned himself up…He’s a lot better now, a lot more responsible.”

“Tsk…I supposed he’d have to be…” Naruto said bitterly under his breath.

“Naruto.” Neji got up from the table. “In two days we’re going to have a reunion. All of our friends are meeting and having a camp out.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah…we were waiting for you to come back.” Hinata smiled at the blond.

“So everyone is going to be there?” Naruto loosened his tie a little.

“Yeah, the whole gang…bring a sleeping bag.”

“Alright I will…you have my number, it was great talking to you guys again. But if we’re not going to have that meeting I have some things to do.” Naruto grinned before making his way out of the office. He let out a long sigh as he descended in the elevator. He dug in his pocket when his phone started vibrating.

“Hello?”

“Naruto, where are you right now?”

“Um…” He stammered ‘Think! Think!’ His eyes shifted back and forth “I’m in a meeting right now…” Naruto lied.

“Damn…I was hoping we could have lunch…”

“Maybe another time.”

“How about dinner, later.” Naruto’s eye twitched.

“Yeah, I’ll look into it…By Sai.”

“Bye Naru-chan.” A look of slight disgust over took Naruto’s face as he hung up the phone. He let out another long sigh when he exited the elevator and walked out the door to his car.

“I think I’ll visit Gaara…” He mumbled to himself before starting up the engine. Pulling out of the parking lot he zoomed onto the free way and weaved through all the traffic, ignoring the angry people yelling and honking. He pulled off the freeway when his exit came up and soon found himself in a wooded area. Naruto grinned from ear to ear when he came up on a wooden cabin.

Turning off the car he walked up to the door, finding it unlocked. He stepped into the dark cabin and looked around.

“What are you doing here?” A voice came from the darkness.

“You always said you’d leave the city for a more peaceful place…” Looking to his left he spotted a pair of teal eyes in the darkness. The lights switched on revealing Gaara leaning against the wall, he was wearing a black sweater and sweats and nothing on his feet. “Right Gaara…?” Gaara padded over to him. Before the red head could react he was glompped by the blond sending them toppling over onto the floor. Laughing hysterically Naruto sat up, straddling the red head. “How ya been?”

“Peaceful up until now…” Gaara smirked when the blond pouted above him.

“You’re so mean to me!” Naruto crossed his arms over his chest.

“You haven’t changed a bit…” Gaara said while sitting up.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” He yelled when Gaara picked him up, bridal style and carried him down the hall and into his bedroom.

“You look tired.” Gaara said softly.

“I’m surprised you can still pick me up…I put on a lot of muscle…” Naruto gloated. Gaara dropped the blond down onto the bed.

“Your still light to me…” Naruto pouted before laying his head. “Get some sleep.”

“Why?” Naruto yawned.

“You’ll see.” Gaara left the room and closed the door behind him. Naruto flipped onto his stomach and fell asleep, a smile on his face.