TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My OC's for my story 'I'm Uzumaki Aiko', and art by fjell_geita

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +


Name: Uzumaki Mai (Mai meaning; dance)

Age: 30

Hight: 1,70

Weight: 64kg
Bloodtype: A
Hair: light brown, a bit curly

Eye color: forest green

Outfit: A short yukata, in the colors light forrest green and red, and traditional sandals
Ninja rank: None
Family: Narutos wife, and mother of their child Aiko. Rest of her relatives like her mother, father and brothers and sisters died in a fire accident.

Personality: Just like SakurasXD. Can be sweet and innocent for one moment and be the devil next. Has a habit for being bossy and likes to boss everyone around. Naruto even though he never ever admits it, is afraid og her sometimes, specially when she goes on a rampage and beats him up (like Tsunade did to Jiraiya lolXD)

Likes: Her family, friends, food; tempura and kushiage

Dislikes: RAMEN...(hahaha), and Tsunade (they argues about minor issues... -_-')

Hobbies: reading for Aiko, write stories, draw and cook

Dreams: Has none...

Quote: "Ramen is'nt healty, you're gonna get fat by eating it" (she use to say, for making Aiko stop eating ramen, but it doesn't help much though...)

Ninja abilities: None

Weapon(s): None (just her kitchen knife^^)

Strenghts: good to cook, write and draw. Cares about everyone

Weakness: Naruto, Aiko and tempura

Background: The youngest daughter of the farmer Maekawa Honda. All og her closest family died in a fire accident. She was left alone to herself, but meets Naruto, when he was on a mission 8years later. And she went with him back to Konoha. 2years later they married, and the same year she got pregnant with Aiko.
Chapter end notes: Liked it?^^ Like the drawing?XD I was to lazy to color her... sorry, but I 've colored Aiko^^