TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jutsu Creation Specialist: Uzumaki Naruto by stained_circle

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chapter Five

"And for your last test, I need you to make at least three believable Bunshins," Iruka said and smiled at the blonde boy.

Naruto, on the other hand, wasn't feeling as happy. He knew he could never do a Bunshin right; Haru himself who had the Byakugan said that it was impossible unless he had perfect chakra control. The chakra amount required to create a Bunshin was so small in quantity that an ordinary citizen can do it, given the knowledge. Naruto though, had such a huge amount of chakra in himself. This meant that whenever he would try and create one, the Bunshin would either explode in a puff of smoke or turn into a Siamese-like Naruto which may have two heads or more than one pair of arms.

He couldn't even do that other jutsu they tried to teach him; the Fire Flicker Technique also required a small amount because its purpose was to create a tiny flame in an open palm for creating small fires when one is doing missions which might require the need of stealth. He can do the jutsu but the flame itself was no flicker.

"Naruto," Iruka called his student impatiently. "I said I need you to perform a Bunshin."

"Hai," Naruto said and felt droplets of sweat form on his face. He placed his fingers on a ram position and shouted, "Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Naruto closed his eyes and prayed to any kami listening that his technique would work. Unfortunately, no one responded to his plea.

"What kind of Bunshin is that, Naruto?" Iruka berated his young student. "I know you always fall asleep in class but to do something so incompetent." Iruka shook his head and looked at his clipboard with a sigh. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to fail you, Naruto."

"But Iruka-sensei, he did create three bunshins," Mizuki reasoned.

"You mean one bunshin with three heads," Iruka said and looked wryly at his fellow teacher. He looked at Naruto. "I'm really sorry."

--

Naruto looked at the ground dejectedly. He was a bit glad that his father, Jiro, was out on a mission right now; he doubted that he could take the disappointment from Jiro yet.

"You know, there's another way to pass that test," a voice broke the boy's musings. Naruto looked up to see Mizuki's face. "But first, you have to trust me."

--

"Congratulations, Naruto," Iruka said and smiled at the newly made ninja before him, "Although you didn't have to do so much damage."

Naruto looked up at Iruka and smiled uneasily. "Thank you, Sensei."

Three medic nins were examining Mizuki's battered body; the ninja teacher was barely breathing. One of them stood up and walked towards them. "Three broken ribs, a shattered kneecap, a punctured lung and a broken nose," The medic nin said and smiled. "That boy really did a number on him."

"You think?" Naruto asked and grinned proudly, fiddling with his new forehead protector. "I have such good teachers."

Iruka chuckled and winced. The medic nin looked at the Chuunin with concern. "Why don't you lie down and let me have a look at your wounds."

"Hai, Okaa-chan," Iruka said and smiled mockingly at the medic nin.

The man rolled his eyes and muttered, "Ninjas today…so troublesome."

--

"Are you sure about this?" The cameraman, a bald guy with a protruding belly, raised an eyebrow wryly.

Naruto stood in front of him. The blonde was wearing his dark blue jacket tied on his waist. His hair was even wilder than ever while the whisker scars that marred his cheeks had fake blood dripping on them. On his nose was a small band-aid. "Of course! Believe it!" Naruto shouted and made a pose, his grin feral. He glared at the man impatiently. "Now take a picture of me; this pose is kinda awkward."

--

The Hokage puffed his tobacco pipe and frowned. "Retake it."

"What?!" Naruto stared at the Hokage. "But it took me three hours just to get that image right."

"You look like you were thrashed," the old man remarked calmly.

"That's the point!" Naruto shouted angrily. "I have to look dangerous so people would respect me, got it old man?"

"Retake it," the Hokage repeated blankly.

"Never!" Naruto growled. His hands flew in a flurry of seals. "Experimental Uzumaki Technique; Harem of Pleasures!"

"Naru—" the Hokage stopped in mid-lecture and looked at the wall; his eyes were unfocused. Drool dripped from his mouth in sync with the blood oozing from his nose.

"Fight me, Gramps!" A small voice squeaked from Naruto's right. The sound of a door opening was heard. The blonde turned to look at the source and stared at the small kid with brown spiky hair. The boy stopped and frowned. "Neh, Gramps? You alright?"

The Hokage didn't reply.

"Listen kid, the Third's a bit…occupied at the moment," Naruto said and sniggered. "Try going here later."

"Teme! You did this to my Gramps!" The kid growled. "I'll beat ya!" The kid ran towards Naruto. The blonde grabbed the kid's shirt and lifted the kid so that they were facing each other.

"Drop him; he's the Hokage's grandson," A man wearing a pair of round sunglasses stood imposingly by the door. Naruto didn't move a muscle.

"Ha! You afraid or something?" The kid smirked. "That's right; you can't beat the Hokage's—"

Naruto slammed his fist at the boy's head and dropped him. "So what?" The blonde growled. To the man wearing glasses he said, "The old man's in a genjutsu. I believe a kai would be enough to wake him."

Naruto turned away and jumped from a window. Ebisu stood there for a moment before releasing the jutsu on the Hokage. "Don't ever follow the likes of him, Konohamaru-sama. You should only follow me. I am, of course, the quickest—" He turned around to look at his young charge. His eyes widened as he looked around. "Konohamaru-sama?"

--

Naruto turned around and narrowed his eyes. He saw the badly-disguised kid and grimaced. "There's no need to hide from me; I know where you are." Naruto called out.

The kid dropped the cloth he was using and made a pose, "Just as I suspect from my rival!"

"I'm your rival?" Naruto asked Konohamaru skeptically. He turned around and leaned against two folded hands, "Don't think so."

"Wait!" Konohamaru shouted. "Please teach me, Boss!"

Naruto stopped in mid-step. His ears seemed to perk a little. "What did you call me?"

"I'll do anything, Boss!" Konohamaru begged. "Just teach me that technique you used against the old geezer."

Naruto grinned and scratched his cheek. "You called me Boss, huh?"

"Hai, Boss!" Konohamaru saluted smartly.

"Fine, I'll teach you." Naruto said. "But it's not the same as my Harem of Pleasures Technique; I don't think you're old enough to learn that."

"Then what will you teach me, Boss?" Konohamaru asked.

"One of my very first techniques," Naruto said and smirked. "Don't worry; it still has quite an effect on the old man."

--

"I've finally found you, Konohamaru-sama!" Ebisu said and beamed. Konohamaru turned around and looked surprised.

Konohamaru's face became determined as he formed a ram seal. "I'll beat you, four-eyes!" He closed his eyes and let the blue chakra surround him. "Sexy no Jutsu!"

Ebisu's eyes widened as he saw his young master turn into a beautiful brunette. A beautiful naked brunette. "What an indecent technique! Come, young master, let us remove such a foul technique from that brain of yours." He tugged the scarf wrapped around Konohamaru's neck. "Don't follow him; follow me for I am the quickest path to becoming the Hokage."

"No! I don't want to be brainwashed," Konohamaru pleaded and fought against his teacher's powerful grip.

"Hey, Ero-sensei," Naruto called out calmly, his hands already forming different seals.

His face red, Ebisu turned and screamed, "I am not a perv—"

"Experimental Uzumaki Technique; Harem of Pleasures!" Naruto shouted. Ebisu fell; the blood dripped from his nose like a waterfall. He began to twitch and moan, seemingly enjoying himself.

Naruto smirked. "Level Two initiated."

--

The Third Hokage watched the crystal ball with fear. "I don't think I can escape that technique." He pulled down his hat and closed his eyes wearily. "Kami, I hope he doesn't teach Konohamaru that one. Think of the chaos that would bring."

--

"I couldn't defeat him. How will I become the Hokage if I can't defeat him?" Konohamaru grumbled.

"Hey, didn't I tell you?" Naruto asked and raised an eyebrow. "Becoming the Hokage and making the people acknowledge you; it's no easy task. Heck, I had to work hard just to be recognized and he was only one guy." Naruto looked away. "There are no shortcuts in becoming the Hokage. What your sensei told you was just bullshit."

Konohamaru blinked and looked at Naruto with awe.

If you want to become the Hokage, you have to beat me first!

Konohamaru frowned. "I'm sorry but I can't be your follower anymore, Naruto."

Naruto looked at Konohamaru questioningly.

Konohamaru grinned. "From now on; you and I are rivals. Maybe one day we can have a duel for the title of Hokage."

Naruto grinned back. "I will look forward to that day." In a more serious tone he said, "Before that day comes, train as hard as you can and never ever give up."

--

"What are you doing here, dobe?" Sasuke growled at Naruto. The boy glared at him and gestured at the forehead protector he wore on his arm. He pulled out his tongue and sat on one of the seats far from Sasuke.

"Good morning, class," Iruka greeted the students cheerfully. "As you all know—"

"Hey, Sensei," Sasuke shouted. "What's this dobe doing here? I thought he didn't pass."

"He helped capture a—" Iruka paused and looked at the ground darkly. "He helped stop a ninja from turning into a missing-nin. Said ninja is in prison right now."

Sakura frowned. "I don’t believe you. How can the class dead last—" she glared pointedly at Naruto, "—stop a ninja who's probably twice as old as he is? I mean, I could understand if he was someone like—" she glanced at Sasuke, "—but Naruto?"

"Hey! I have you know—"

"Enough," Iruka cut in. He looked at Naruto and nodded. "Perhaps we can have a mock battle to stop all this questioning. Naruto?"

"'Course I'll do it, Sensei," Naruto said and grinned gleefully. "Who will fight me?"

"I will," Sasuke said and stood.

Iruka looked alarmed. "But—"

"Sure," Naruto said, his grin turning feral. "Why not?"

--

They stood inside one of the practice rooms at the academy. Naruto stood on one side while Sasuke on the other.

"Ready?" Iruka asked. The two nodded. "Hajime!"

Naruto placed his fingers in a cross-like position. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Three Kage Bunshins appeared besides him. Naruto let the three clones walk forward, each doing a different jutsu.

The first clone ran towards Sasuke who stood in a fighting stance. Suddenly, a ball of flame appeared on the clone's palm. "Fire Flicker no Jutsu!"

Sasuke looked surprised. He quickly sidestepped to avoid the flame and did a roundhouse kick causing the clone to burst into a puff of smoke.

The second one ran towards Sasuke. The clone stopped when he was a meter away from the Uchiha and placed his hands on the floor. "Uzumaki Earth Technique: Thousand Roots!" For a moment nothing happened. Sasuke was about to let out a snide remark when roots broke free from the wooden boards and wrapped themselves against the Uchiha's feet, immobilizing the Genin.

Now, the third clone moved, his hand was palm down, facing the wooden boards. "Experimental Uzumaki Technique: Elemental Weapon Creation!" A large sword formed from the wooden boards, glowing from Naruto's chakra. When the sword was complete, the clone grabbed it and jumped into the air for the killing hit.

Sasuke tried to do a jutsu but the roots had also wrapped themselves on his hands. He closed his eyes. The clone tapped Sasuke's head with a sword and grinned, "I win."

All of the students stared at Naruto with wide eyes. The real Naruto walked towards the Uchiha. "Who's the dobe now, dobe?"

Sasuke opened his eyes and growled, "This isn't over yet. Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" He blew and a large fireball appeared, burning Naruto's two clones.

Naruto raised an eyebrow as he jumped back. "You did a jutsu without seals? Very impressive, Sasuke, but this stops now." He moved his fingers into a hand seal and shouted. "Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Hundreds of Naruto clones appeared, forcing the students to back away.

Some of the clones jumped to the walls; their hands were a blur as they all did one technique. "Experimental Uzumaki Technique: Elemental Weapon Creation!" The air around their hands formed into long spears.

"Now do you give up?" Naruto asked as three of his clones who stood near Sasuke pointed their spears at the boy. The other clones also had their spears positioned to throw at Sasuke.

"This is…overkill," Sasuke grumbled.

"Just making sure you can't move," Naruto said and leaned against his hands.

"Fine," Sasuke said and rolled his eyes. "I give up."

"Good," Naruto said and nodded to his clones. All of the clones disappeared except one. The clone caught Naruto as the boy almost fell, easing him into a standing position. "Thanks," Naruto murmured gratefully to the clone. The clone smiled wearily and disappeared.

Iruka found his voice and cleared his throat. "The winner of the mock battle is: Uzumaki Naruto."

--

The Genin shuffled back to their seats. Expressions of awe were on their faces.

"Now then, it’s time I tell you which team you will be placed," Iruka said and looked at each one of them at the room. "Haruno-san, can you please read this list aloud. I'm just going to make a couple of adjustments."

"Hai, Sensei," the girl nodded, her face still shocked from the mock battle. "Team One…"

Naruto yawned and closed his eyes. Besides him, Shikamaru spoke, "You know, Naruto. What you did back there really was overkill."

"I know," Naruto said and grinned. "But I ain't a genius like you Shikamaru; I don't know how to conserve my chakra."

"Do you play Shogi?" Shikamaru asked.

"A bit," Naruto admitted. "I'm not really that good."

After a long pause, Shikamaru finally spoke. "Perhaps we can play sometime."

"Ok, but don't expect me to be any good," Naruto said and gave Shikamaru a skeptical grin.

"Are you sure?" Shikamaru asked and raised an eyebrow. "Doing the unexpected is one of the things needed for playing Shogi and you're the no. one surprise ninja."

"That still doesn't mean I'm good," Naruto answered back.

"This conversation is getting troublesome," Shikamaru grumbled and closed his eyes. "Wake me up once I'm called, ok?"

"Sensei, why are there only six teams here?" Sakura asked after she finished reading the list aloud.

"I have the rest of the teams," Iruka explained. "Now I'll read the rest of the list. Team Seven is consisted of Inuzuka Kiba, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke."

Sakura squealed in delight while Sasuke winced. Kiba rolled his eyes.

"Your jounin-sensei will be Hatake Kakashi," Iruka read from the list. "Team Eight is consisted of Akimichi Chouji, Hyuuga Hinata and Nara Shikamaru."

Naruto nudged his friend into wakefulness. "Your teammates are Chouji and Hinata-chan."

Shikamaru opened his eyes and saw Hinata waving shyly at him. He sighed, "How troublesome to be paired to the heiress."

"Well I think it's great," Naruto said and glared at Shikamaru. "Don't you?"

"Whatever," Shikamaru grumbled and closed his eyes again.

"Team Eleven consists of Aburame Shino, Yamanaka Ino and Uzumaki Naruto. Your jounin-sensei is Hyuuga Haru."