TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Can't Make You Love Me by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Another One-shot n_n
Itachi watched Tora through the windows of the Kazekage's mansion, masking his chakra effectively.
He frowned and sat down, putting his back against the wall of the mansion, his eyes clsoing.
Why was he feeling such pain? Why was he showing such weakness? Of course, he loved Tora; his beautiful, silver haired ex-lover, the one he loved even before he killed his family, now, Gaara was taking it all away from him.
Itachi felt something run down his cheek, was it raining? No, he was cring, Uchiha Itachi was actually crying.

Turn down the lights,
turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize - don't patronize me


Tora sat with Gaara in bed, his eyes wandering out the window, then turning his attention to his new-found lover, the young kazekage, Gaara.
Tora moved his hand to brush the hair away from Gaara's eyes, watching Gaara sleep soundly.
He then felt a tear run down his face.
Itachi. They could've been together happily, if only he hadn`t done what he'd done.
"Ita-chan...." Tora whispered, pulling Gaara's sleeping form closer to him.
Tora did loved Gaara, but his feelings for the Uchiha still lingered within him and he doubted the Uchiha felt the same anymore.

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't


"Ita-niisan..." came a sad voice.
Itachi looked up, only to see Nikki's face, saddened eyes staring down at him as she clenched her fist and soon punched him.
"What are you doing here?" she cried.
Itachi stared into her eyes, "Visiting an old broken heart."
Nikki's eyes widened and her hand fell limply to her side, "Tora...-kun and Yuki-san...."
"Hai..."
Nikki broke down, pulling Itachi into a tight embrace, "Yo-you left me you bastard, you killed my parents and you family, yet I still can't hate you, because I love you! Ita-niisan!"
Itachi stared blankly at Nikki, eyes emotionless as he let her hug him, "Hn...You'll catch a cold if you stay out here too long...the nights here can get cold, besides, isn`t Orochimaru looking for you by now?"
Nikki clenched her fist once again, "Ho---How did you know?"
"You have Orochimaru written all over you...I must go anyways...Tora...he doesn`t care about me anymore."
Nikki stood up, looking ahead of her as her eyes softened and she disappeared in a puff of smoke, a piece of paper being left behind.
Itachi picked up and it read: Don't give up, don't break down. Tora-kun still loves you and if he doesn't, he doesn`t know what he is missing.
By the way, you shouldn't stay a missing-nin, you'll end up worse then me...
-Nikki-neechan.

Itachi stared at the letter, and a smirk appeared on his face as he stood up and look into the window quickly before disappearing as Nikki had.

I'll close my eyes, then I won't see
The love you don't feel when you're holding me
Morning will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight


Tora felt gaara stir and stare up at him with minty green eyes as he slowly sat up.
Gaara pulled one leg up to his chest and the other was in front of him as he frowned.
"Gaara-kun?" Tora muttered, cocking his head to the side.
"You should act like a good little uke and go back to sleep, and relax, Itachi is a thing of the past now, and besides, he doesn`t know what he lost," Gaara muttered, trying to hide the smile appearing on his normally cold face.
Tora blushed, "Well, I love you Gaara, but I am not the uke and even so, I still miss Ita-chan...."
"That's not how it was last night...or the night before that...or before that, I`m pretty sure you were the u...."
"I get the point."
"Just remember...you have a new life, now lay down, I didn`t almost die to just not get any sleep, because of my uke," he mumbled before curling up.
Tora smiled and layed down beside him, cuddling up to Gaara contently as Yuki smirked from his place in front of the bed.

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't
Chapter end notes: Happy ending goes to...TORA! Not so happy ending goes to.....ITACHI! WHOO! -shot-



Thanks for reading! Please review!