TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My original Characters..for the bingo book. by xrayer2

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i own skye! happy days...but i don't think she's in any story i've posted here..she might, MIGHT appear in the coming storm. most of the characters she's affiliated wtih, however, i do not own.
Name: Skye Himura

sex: female

age: 11(Deceased, sorta...)

height: 4' 8''

weight: .....? uhh.....

sexuality(hey, everyone else is putting this...) straight.

appears in: nothing, yet

loyal to: no one, formaly Sasori

weapons: herself

quote: 'fighting is why i was created. i was created for the sole purpose of to fight, and to kill. yet i do not like it. why?'
'i envy other puppets. they do not feel, do not care. i do.'



appearence: her hair is a light reddish color, and it hangs loosely to her shoulders. She is generally found wearing a loose blue jacket. she has one blue eye, and one eye that constantly is changing it's color.

personality: speaks only when spoken to, mainly. she doesn't really know how to react to people, so she is usually silent.

Relations: Sasori, in a way...you'll know how later.

Weaknesses: Kankurou, because he is a puppet user. (this whole puppet stuff will be explained, later) Fire.

Bio: Skye was a beggar in sunagakure, who was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. When Sasori left the sand, Skye attempted to ask for some money. Sasori told her to come with him, and- he ripped out her heart. She was the first 'human puppet' that Sasori made, not counting his mother and father. After Sasori was finished outfitting her to be a puppet, he was surprised to find that she was still alive when he inserted the heart back in the puppet. because of this, he left her brain intact, perhaps out of some sadistic humor, or just the fact that a puppet that can think for itself might be useful. it turns out that, the reasons she survived is because of a birth defect that left her with two, not one, hearts. Sasori thoerized that when she was born, an enourmous amount of chakra was somehow transferred to her, giving her a second heart. Because of this, she had had breathing problems until then. she was Sasori's favorite puppet to use, until he got the thrid kazekage. during that incident, he gained to upper hand over the Kazekage, and he demanded that Skye kill him. she decided not to, because she felt an aversion to killing, and had only ever killed reluctantly.
losing one of his original arms in the battle, Sasori eventually killed the Kazekage, and in his rage, threw SKye off of a cliff. she was speared by a pointed rock, and Sasori left.

she turned out to be alive, however, not having felt any pain, for she was still a puppet. she repaired herself, and went on her way.
Akatsuki(in the coming storm) are currently searching for her, and she has not been seen.

special attacks: no jutsu, having no chakra. instead, she extends weapons amd bombs out of her body, like other puppets. she also is able to repair herself. she has a cannon inside of her that is fueled by her two hearts. she uses this only in desperate need, because it has the power of several hundred explosive tags. because she is a puppet, she is unable to feel pain, and this is an effective asset in fighting, as she will use suicidal moves to get opponents in range of her attacks.