TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Gone Again by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: It's intersting o_o;; Anyways, the end gets a little weird, but it you know :P

I don`t own Naruto.
Gone Again


"DAMNIT! Kotori! Breathe!" a voice yelled, breaking the silence of the peaceful forest.
A boy around eighteen, his hair long and black, eyes gold, a feminine look to his face attempted to save a boy about his age with brown hair, who was bleeding and in an ANBU outfit.
Kotori looked up at Seiki, smiling, "Been through a lot, hn Seiki-kun? Guess Serra-chan can have you now, since she has no competition...."
A girl with pink, curly hair watched quietly, her eyes filling with the tears at the sight of her two comrades, she too was in an ANBU uniform.
"Kotori you baka! Don`t leave me..." he cried out, pulling the older boy closer, his hands still glowing green as he attempted to heal his friend.
"Don`t waste your chakra, Seiki-kun," Kotori said weakly, his smile widening.

There's another world inside of me
That you may never see
There's secrets in this life
That I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness
There's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away...
Maybe I'm just blind...

Maybe I'm just blind...


"Seiki-chan, it's no use...." the girl whispered sadly.
"Don`t say that! Please...just don`t say that...." Seiki cried, the first time the stoic boy had cried in years.
"So, there's the old Seiki-kun I use to know, don`t worry, we'll see eachother again someday," Kotori whispered.
"Don`t talk like that! You`ll make it!" Seiki yelled, holding Kotori's hand tightly.
"Gomenasai, Seiki-kun, Serra-chan. Goodbye...." Kotori whispered.
"NO!" both Seiki and Serra cried out in unison, but it was too late, Kotori lay limp in Seiki's arms.

So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything you need
I'll also be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

Love me when I'm gone...


Seiki placed a gentle kiss on Kotori's cold lips before collapsing on his chest, crying.
Serra put her hand on Seiki's shoulder, kneeling beside him.
"Seiki-chan, he gave his life protecting us from Deidara and Tobi, you know, they would have killed you if it wasn`t for him," she whispered.
He cried more, Kotori's blood drenched shirt becoming soaked with tears, "It's all my fault! You idiot! Why'd you have to protect me, before I could realize how much I loved you...." Seiki whimpered.
Serra's frown deepened. "Seiki-chan...they're here to take Kotori now..." she whispered sadly.
"No! They can't have him!" he growled, eyes glaring around as he held Kotori's lifeless body closer.

When your education x-ray
Can not see under my skin
I won't tell you a damn thing
That I could not tell my friends
Roaming through this darkness
I'm alive but I'm alone
Part of me is fighting this
But part of me is gone


Soon Seiki was dragged away from the corpse, screaming and crying, "KOTORI!"
Serra looked at Kotori's dog, Kage, who was whimpering as he nudged his master. "Kage-chan...he's gone, we have to go," she whispered. The dog had gotten too big for her to carry anymore.
It was a few minutes before Kage accepted the fact and followed Serra, his head hanging down.

A week later, Seiki was in his room, his mother and father had knocked the door down a few times just to get him his food.
Nikki soon walked in, dressed in all black, "Seiki-kun...please come to the funeral..." she whispered.
He stared at her for a moment, "Okaasan, fine, if I do, will you leave me alone?"
"For a little," she muttered, forcing herself to smile as she walked out of the room, the shadow of his mother hugging his father clear.
Seiki sighed and got dressed, following his parents out of the large house, soon meeting up with Serra, Jessica, and Gaara.
"Gaara-sama, Jessica-sama, Serra-chan..." Seiki muttered, bowing his head slightly before walking ahead, Serra running after him.
"Seiki-chan..." she whispered sadly, "Hana-sama said she wanted you to keep Kage..."

So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything you need
I'll also be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

Maybe I'm just blind...


Seiki nodded and then sighed when he finally got to the site, looking to see Naruto watching him sadly.
As Naruto spoke about Kotori rescuing them and being brave, he fought back the urge to cry.
"Seiki-chan, will you say something?" Naaruto asked.
Seiki nodded, walking up next to Naruto, "I loved Inuzuka Kotori and I hope he'll be remember forever," he muttered before walking away, past Nikki and Serra.
He found himself at the monument where Kotori's name was now etched, he ran his fingers over it lightly, sadly.
"Kotori..." he whispered, looking towards the sky, it was sunny, just like Kotori's personallity and smile.
"Why so down?" a familiar voice said, making Seiki turn around quickly.

So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything you need
I'll also be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

Love me when I'm gone...


"KOTORI!" he yelled, running to the boy.
"Sorta," he replied cheerfully, grabbing Seiki's hand and his body falling to the ground.
Seiki blinked, why was his body down there? He looked at Kotori, hugging the boy sadly, "Kotori...."
Kotori ran his hand through Seiki's long hair, "Just live on, and always love me, even when I`m gone."
"NO! Let me stay with you like this!" Seiki protested, but was silenced with a kiss.
Kotori smiled as he pulled away, "As much as I`d love that, I can`t do that, Nikki-sama, Orochimaru-sama, Serra-chan, Gaara-sama, and Jessica-sama, what would they do with out you? Hn? Besides, I`ll visit you whenever I can, just don`t forget about me," he whispered, holding Seiki close, a tear hitting against Seiki's head. Kotori was crying.
"You protected me, Kotori, I`ll never forget you...I`ll never stop loving you..." Seiki whispered, his body disappearing from the ground.
"What just happened?" Kotori asked weakly.
"I lost sight of my life, I lost my will to live, my real body is here as far as I`m concerned," he cried hugging Kotori tightly.

Love me when I'm gone
When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone





Owari