TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ItaSasu:Why Sasuke Truly Hates Itachi by TrishaHinata

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The story begins with Sasuke just finding his clan murdered. He is almost 9 at the time. Then we go back to the present time, Sasuke is at his age now (or possibly a little older).

I do not own Naruto. If I did it would be dark and dramatic and not suitable for children or those weak of heart.
Sasuke snatched his head around wildly, looking for any sign of life.Big Brother...? Why would you do that to me...? Am I the only one left?" Sasuke began to sob.
"Mother? Father? Big..." he stopped because of a sharp pain in his heart. He began to cry. "Why
"Sasuke." A familiar voice called out. Sasuke gasped when he realized who it was.
"B-big Brother?! You've done this haven't you? You did it..." Sasuke ran, trying to escape his brother. Itachi followed him swiftly. He soon had Sasuke cornered. "Please...please don't kill me..." Sasuke sobbed. Itachi looked at him for a moment with cold eyes...



Sasuke awoke in a cold sweat again.
"Damn..." he huffed, "I have to stop these nightmares..." He was in the woods sleeping, he and his teammates were on an important infiltration mission. He pulled out a kunai and cut himself, it felt better when he bled. He wouldn't have nightmares for the rest of the night. Sakura awoke and yawned.
"Sasuke?" she said looking over at him, her vision was blurred with sleep, "What are you doing?" Sasuke quickly hid the kunai and his bleeding wrist.
"Sakura, go back to sleep."
"What's wrong Sasuke? Are you mad at someone?"
"Go back to sleep, Sakura." Sasuke growled. Sakura sighed and layed back down.It wasn't long before she was asleep again. He could not believe how bad his nightmares were getting. "Damn you Itachi..." He whispered to himself, "I will find you..." Sasuke once again drifted off to sleep.
Sasuke awoke the next morning and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Sakura and Naruto were already awake and eating.
'Damn those nightmares.' Sasuke thought, 'They're keeping me awake too much. Even Naruto is waking up earlier than me.'
"Morning Sasuke!" Naruto said.
"Shut up Naruto." Sasuke growled, "Ah! Damn! My head!"
"Sasuke are you alright?!" Sakura asked with a worried tone. Sasuke nodded and walked off into the woods.
Sasuke sat by a tree and leaned back. He was almost in tears from his pounding head.
"Ah! Dammit!" He panted and tried to relax. He looked at the cut he had made a few hours before. It was shallow, yet it had not healed. This was perhaps the cause of his headache. 'Damn! I've lost blood! This is the reason!' All of a sudden he heard a scream come from their camp. "Shit!"
Despite his raging headache he ran back to the camp as fast as he could, only to find Sakura and Naruto unconcious. He looked around, spotting someone in the trees. He reached quickly for the pouch hanging from his waist and pulled out five shuriken.
"Show yourself." Sasuke growled, his anger making his head pound violently.
"Now, now. Is that any way to adress me? Little brother..." Itachi jumped from the trees with a smirk on his face. A sudden pain was in Sasuke's heart. His eyes began to water.
"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ITACHI!!" Sasuke screamed as he threw the shuriken at him. Itachi dodged all of them and sent a punch flying at Sasuke, whose eyes were blurred with anger and pain. The punch connected and sent Sasuke flying into a tree behind him. Sasuke's vision began to fade and soon he was unconcious.


"Little brother, come with me. We must leave this place now or we'll both be in trouble" Sasuke backed into the wall.
"Please, please don't kill me." Sasuke cried. He wiped tears off of his face and quivered. Itachi slowly turned around and walked away.
"We will meet again, little brother."


When Sasuke awoke, he was in a dungeon chained to the wall.
"Finally awake little brother?" Itachi chuckled, as he stroked Sasuke's face.
"You sick fuck!" Sasuke yelled spitting in Itachi's face. Itachi wiped Sasuke's spit from his face calmly.
"Temper, temper." Itachi said calmly, "Are you sure you want your friends to see that attitude?" Itachi looked over in another direction, there was Sakura and Naruto bound and gagged in the corner.
"Let them go." Sasuke snapped, "This is between you and me dammit!"
"Ah, I see I've hit a sensitive spot." Sakura and Naruto watched helplessly in the corner as Itachi brought his face closer to Sasuke's. Sasuke jerked his head to the side. "Sasuke, there's nothing to be afraid of." Itachi grabbed Sasuke's chin and put his lips against Sasuke's. "My sweet little brother." Sasuke bit Itachi's lower lip hard, making it bleed. Itachi jerked back. "You're not the obedient little boy you used to be." Sasuke whimpered as Itachi forced his tounge into his mouth. He bit down again, and made Itachi's tounge bleed. Itachi jerked back again.
"Please...if you're going to do this...don't let them watch..." Sasuke said as a single tear trailed down his cheek. Sakura gasped slightly. She had never seen Sasuke cry before. Itachi looked at Sasuke with something resembling love in his eyes. He walked to the corner and turned Sakura and Naruto in the opposite direction. Sasuke struggled to break free of the chains.
"Sasuke, I love you."
"I hate everything about you." Sasuke whimpered. Itachi walked over to him and stroked his face gently. "Your mouth...is still bleeding..." Itachi swallowed.
"I've realized that. But why do you care?"
"I don't." Sasuke snapped. Itachi reached into the pouch on Sasuke's waist and grabbed a kunai. He made a few well-placed cuts on Sasuke's shirt and it drifted to the ground.
"How beautiful your body has become..." Itachi said touching Sasuke's abs lightly. Sasuke shuddered.
"Why? Why Itachi? That's all I want to know..." Sasuke whimpered. Itachi drew back with a suprised look on his face.
"I thought you knew...I love you Sasuke..." Itachi nuzzled Sasuke's neck.
"This is fucking crazy...GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!! YOU PSHYCO!!" Itachi drew back again with a look of utter stupidity on his face. "J-just get the hell away..." Sasuke said as his voice started to break.
Little to Itachi's knowledge, Sakura and Naruto had somehow untied each other's ropes. Naruto came at Itachi from behind and landed a punch in the middle of his back. Itachi gasped for air. Sasuke's eyes widened, Itachi spun around and hit Naruto in the face.
"You little bastard! How dare you ruin my time with my Sasuke!?"
"You leave Sasuke alone you sick bastard!" Sakura yelled throwing a punch at Itachi's face. It was then that Sasuke realized...he had true friends...