TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kowashitekure (Break Me) by yunyun

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Haaaai minna-san!! Kore wa hajimekara ore wa fanfiction ga tsukuta! Err, sorry for everyone who doesn't understand Japan. I said, it's the first time I make fanfiction. So please be kind and leave some reviews, k? -and Lunaryu-chan I hope you like this story. Saa, on the story.
Err...disclaimer, yeah: NARUTO IS NOT MINE AND NEVER WILL BE.
Break Me

Kowashitekure (Break Me)

Chapie 1: Sasuke

 

Naruto….

Naruto….

No matter how desperate I call you…you’ll never answer me….

Sasuke looked at the blonde in front of his eyes in sad look. Naruto was sitting on hospital bed, right in front of him. He sat there lifeless. Even if his eyes were opened, he didn’t see anything. Even if his ears were still on their place, he didn’t hear anything. –and even if his skin was still available, he couldn’t feel anything.  

Why…, why don’t you look at me…?

Sasuke touched Naruto’s face, his cheeks, his lips…, but Naruto didn’t give him any reaction, and even if he was staring at Sasuke blankly, he didn’t see him.

“What have you done…to deserve this…?” Sasuke asked to no one in particular. He continued to touch Naruto’s face, but like before, the blonde didn’t give him respond at all.

Sasuke couldn’t stand the sight in front of him anymore. He broke in silent cry. His tears fell down from his beautiful dark onyx eyes.

Is it my fault…?

Sasuke was questioning himself while crying.

Is it my fault that you’ve become like this…?

He repeated his question, but no one could answer his silent words.

Is it because I left you…? Is it because I left you twice…?

Sasuke asked again inwardly. He remembered their first meeting after two years he ran away from Konoha. He remembered the desperate Naruto who came to him after battling with Kabuto and Orochimaru. He remembered the worn of Naruto who still tried his best even if Kyuubi almost took over his body. –and he remembered exactly how cruel of him leaving again after beating the shit out of him.

Is it my fault…because I can’t be honest to my own feeling…?

Sasuke clutched the white kimono Naruto wore and he put his forehead on Naruto’s as if he wanted to transfer his feeling towards the blonde. However, the blonde still sat there on his bed, not even aware of Sasuke’s presence in front of him.

“Why won’t you look at me…?” Sasuke asked to the expressionless Naruto slowly.

“Why won’t you hear me…?” he asked again while looking at Naruto’s dark dead blue eyes.

“Why won’t you speak to me…?” Sasuke asked to the living doll in front of him.

That’s right…. That’s Naruto now…a living doll.

Sasuke continued to stare at Naruto’s broken self. Yes, he was broken. Naruto was broken.

And it’s my fault….

Sasuke said those painful words to himself while crying in silence.

Even if I have come home…only for you…Naruto….

Sasuke reached his other hand to Naruto’s cheek and cupped it.

But I found you breaking and breaking….

Sasuke drew his face to lean on Naruto’s.

I have been too late…. You’ve broken…and it’s my fault….

Sasuke closed his eyes and kissed Naruto’s cold dry lips. However, Naruto never reacted to his touch anymore.

Why won’t you feel me…?

Sasuke couldn’t bear the pain in his chest anymore.

“Why won’t you hear me!?” the raven haired teen screamed desperately while clutching Naruto’s kimono so hard.

When that happened, a lot of medic-Nins hurriedly barged in Naruto’s room. They desperately parted Sasuke from Naruto and held him tightly.

Sasuke looked at his surrounding and glared at those white-suited Nin. “Move!! Don’t get in my way!!” he screamed wildly and desperately trying to release his self from those people.

However, his effort never granted as he felt the pain when he wanted to release his chakra. The people around him held him so tightly and parted him from his Naruto, his blonde Naruto.

“Let me go!! What are you doing!?” Sasuke screamed again and struggled so hard to be free when he felt that those people began to take him away from his beloved Naruto.

“NO!! Let go of me!! Naruto!! Narutooooooo!!” Sasuke screamed hysterically when he could only saw the door of Naruto’s room being closed, leaving him alone in that damp cold room, losing Sasuke’s sight of his Naruto.

Sasuke widened his eyes in shock when he was pulled away from the path which could make him together with his beloved Naruto. He was pulled, forcefully, even if he was screaming nonstop to call his Naruto, the broken blonde would never answer him.

I‘m breaking….

Sasuke was breaking for seeing his blonde was broken.

If you really are broken…, then…please…. Make me break too…

Naruto…, please…break me….

My great Kami…please…break me…

Anyone…please…break me….

Please…break me….

 

~~End of Sasuke’s Chapter~~

Tbc

 

A/N: Hi…, Yun-Yun desu…. Ehe-he, I know it’s really angst story, but please be kind and leave some reviews. –and it’s short too, I know…. But this story consists of three parts. It took place after Sasu/Naru second battle. Well, it’s tragic and sad, but I want it that way. I just hate that Sasuke for betraying his friends only for stupid brother.

I got the inspiration to write this story after reading “The Night after Heavy Rain” authorized by Lunaryu. Yo, Lunaryu-chan!! Thank you for updating that story!! It’s my favorite, really! Now since I am a Tonfa author too, let’s exchange comments!! Kyaa, I’m excited!! I present this story as a gratitude to your great-deep story, you know!! Please comment me, ne!!

Then for minna-san in Tonfa too, I beg your pardon if there are misspelled words or grammar errors. Well I’m really busy so I can’t check them quite right. Well then, jaa minna, next chapie ni matta ao!