TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To pleasure a prince by MAR

[Reviews - 55]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: WOOH CHAPTER 2!!! I’m nervous about this fic now. I got so many more reviews than I expected. I don’t feel like my writing skills are good enough to make the rest of this story as good as the prologue but I’ll try my best. Anyways on to chapter 1.
Warnings: Language and I’m not sure if I should call it rape but Sasuke bribes Naruto into doing stuff…

Chapter 1

The raven-haired vampire prince tilted his head slightly to the left and winced at the noise made when the vase smashed against the stone wall of his bedchamber.

“Stay away from me you freak.” Naruto yelled as he continued backing away from the vampire.

“You’re a pleasure slave now behave like one!” Sasuke snapped stepping closer to the blond.

“Like hell I will!” Naruto retorted quickly rolling across the large bed and landing gracefully on the other side. He snatched a vase full of black roses off the small table and stood, prepared to launch the glass object at the older boy if he made any attempt to climb across or go around the bed now in between them.

Sasuke sighed and rubbed his temples in an attempt to stall the oncoming headache. He was tired of chasing the blond around his bedchamber. His last 5 pleasure slaves hadn’t been able to keep their hands off him figures the only one he wants refuses to behave. Taking a step forward he narrowly dodged the incoming vase and growled in annoyance closing his eyes and willing the headache away. His patience was wearing very thin he was close to snapping and just raping the blond.

“You asshole, you’re stupid little minions just snatch me and my friends up for no reason and now you expect me to f-f-fu...PLEASURE you!” Naruto yelled as his hands desperately searched for another vase to throw at the approaching vampire.

“I expect you to behave like a pleasure slave or I will kill your friends.” Sasuke said dangerously, opening his eyes to glare at the boy. Naruto froze and stared at Sasuke in horror.

‘His friends seem to be important to him…I can use this.’ Sasuke mused watching the blond slowly lowering the vase he had found.

“Don’t touch my friends.” Naruto said angrily glaring at the prince.

“Your friends seem to be important to you.” Sasuke said slowly a smirk spreading across his pale face.

“…they’re everything to me.” Naruto said quietly setting the vase back on the table. He knew Sasuke had found his weakness, if he fought him anymore he was putting his friends in danger.

“Ah I see, well do what I say and I’ll take you to see them.” Sasuke smirked evilly knowing he had won.

“You promise?” Naruto mumbled almost inaudibly.

“Hn.” Sasuke grunted, moving closer to the blond. He circled around the bed and sat down in front of the blond.

‘I’ll take it easy on him tonight, I’m not up to fucking him tonight.’ Sasuke thought to himself, cursing the headache that was preventing him from screwing the blond now.

Naruto sighed in defeat and hung his head so that his bangs covered his cerulean eyes.

‘At least I get to see Kiba and Shikamaru.’ Naruto thought trying to convince himself whatever he was about to be forced to do was worth it.

“W-what do I have to do.” Naruto asked in barely a whisper.

“Hn I’ll go easy on you tonight dobe, suck me off.” Sasuke commanded leaning back slightly on the bed.

Naruto made a disgusted face but slowly sank to his knees in between the vampire prince’s legs and slowly reached for the small sash that kept his sleeping robe closed. Pushing the robe back revealed a pair of black silk boxers with a noticeable bulge in the middle. Naruto’s hands were shaking slightly and he could feel his stomach churn as he slowly pulled the boxers down to the older boys ankles. He took a deep breath and looked at the pale boy’s slightly erect member. Naruto tried to calm down and force himself to take the member into his mouth, but he couldn’t do it everything in his mind screamed at him to just run far far away.

“Hurry up dobe!” Sasuke growled entwining his fingers in the gold locks.

“Shu-“ Naruto began to retort but was cut off as his mouth was shoved down onto Sasuke’s member. He gagged as more and more was shoved into his mouth and tried to pull away but the hands on his head held him there.

Sasuke hissed in pleasure as he felt the blond swallow around his erection. He was pleased when the blond stopped fighting and began alternating between licks, nips, and swallows. He tossed his head back and his wings flared out behind him as the overwhelming pleasure attacked his senses. His grip on the blond hair tightened as he felt himself come closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly he saw stars as he shot his seed into his slave’s mouth, moaning quietly.

Naruto fought the urge to puke as he felt the thick liquid pouring down his throat. He quickly pulled out of Sasuke’s grasp and ran to the bathroom connected to the bedchamber. He spit everything out into the sink and rinsed his mouth over and over.

Sighing quietly Sasuke fell backwards and lay on his bed, enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. The blond emerged from the bathroom glaring daggers at the raven-haired boy. Coming down from his high Sasuke sat up and pulled his wings into his back, fixing his clothes he stood up and made his way to the blond. He grabbed a fistful of the golden locks and tilted the blond’s head to the left slightly. He sunk his fangs into the junction where neck met shoulder and enjoyed the warm blood that flowed into his mouth.

“WHAT THE HELL!!?! I DON’T WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE!” Naruto shrieked shoving Sasuke away from him.

“Calm down dobe.” Sasuke said wiping the blood from his lips.

“You won’t become a vampire, I was just marking you as mine.” Sasuke finished smirking at the blond. Naruto glared at him and wiped the blood from his neck. Sasuke turned around and climbed into the large bed pulling the covers over him.

“Wait teme, you said I could see my friends.” Naruto snapped.


”Tomorrow.” Sasuke growled turning the light off and rolling onto his side.

Naruto growled but walked to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers, moving to the very edge to put as much space between them as possible. He quickly drifted off to sleep, tired from the days events.

As soon as he was sure the blond was asleep Sasuke moved closer and pulled the boy up against his chest. Burying his face in the gold locks he sighed and fell asleep.

TBC!!

A/N: I hope that didn’t suck too much… I’m sorry if it did. I’m tired but I wanted to get this out so it’s shorter than I wanted. The other half of this chapter will be along shortly…I hope. Anyways please review I’ll love you forever!!