TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Beyond all Things by hopper12594

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer applied.
Sakura had a bad day. She considers it the worst one she had for months. Why? She was late, right? And being late is now considered a heinous crime. Yeah, her school was no exception. So the first thing that greeted her this morning is the face of Lady, their student body president. Her eyes depict a manic glint in them saying like “You’re late! Be doomed! Nyahahahahahaha!!!” So now Sakura’s regretting, not being late, but because she ever voted Lady. Well she thought she’s nice.

So as the rules say, she has to be subjected to extreme torture: community service. And in a girl’s world, there is nothing more embarrassing and disgusting than cleaning the whole school and exposing your undies for the whole school to see just because you’re wearing skirts that day. Well, they wear skirts everyday.

She should clean the whole school. But because Lady is nice, she’s also a girl and she believes in feminism, (what’s that have to do with community service?) she only let Sakura clean the comfort rooms. Talk about women empowerment.

Oh. And she thinks she’s nice in that way.

It’s a whole lot worse.

Sakura armed herself against this war she would have to fight in. This is do or die. After all, she only has to clean the rooms in which the little children release their anger. But the problem is they don’t know how to shoot them in the erm, designated place.

They should put up a sign that says:

Shoot all those things that come out of your stomachs in the toilet bowl or else they will haunt you at night!!

Other than concentrating on putting signs about cleanliness, because Sakura thinks it’s better to clean these trashes than these, ugh, anyways.

Sakura entered the first battlefield. It looks like a massacre has occurred here. The walls have been splattered by something that’s foul and sticky that came out of children’s stomachs. And there’s a foul odor that’s emanating from the cubicles.

This means war.

Sakura gathered all the strength she can muster and she started cleaning right away. Good luck.

So after two hours of waging war with her archenemy…the comfort room, she emerged victorious, ladies and gentlemen. So with her head held up high she slowly walked out of the comfort room feeling proud of her accomplishment.

I am the champion of the world

And I’ll keep on fighting till the end

I am the champion

I am the champion

No time for losers

Coz’ I am the champion…

Of the world

Aside from the fact that Sakura now carries a foul odor everywhere she goes and her clothes have little splatters of you-know-what, she’s still alive. No harm done.








Later at Sakura’s home that day…

Sakura is busy doing her homework upstairs. She got immensely preoccupied in her work that she didn’t notice her father is calling her downstairs.

“Sakura! How many times do I need to call you?!? Come down!”

“Oh, men! What is it this time?” Sakura scratched her head looking very pissed and she put down her pen annoyed.

She went down the stairs gruffly. Her every step is weighed down with an obvious annoyance at the disturbance. She went straight into the living room to saw her father with some visitors.

“What?” Sakura asked annoyed.

“I want to introduce to you my guests here.” Mr. Haruno looks very proud and he even puffed out his chest.

Is he stupid or something? Sakura thought. Can’t he see that I’m actually pissed? Why is he still grinning crazy there?

“This is my youngest daughter, Haruno Sakura.” Her father started and he even hugged Sakura. Ugh, Dad! Do you know shame?

Mr. Haruno released Sakura. “Sakura, this is Mr. Uchiha Hideki, my boss, as you may well know.” Sakura appeared happy and she posted a fake grin.

“Meanwhile, this is his lovely and ever-beautiful wife, Mrs. Uchiha Makoto.” Lovely?? And ever-beautiful??

“And this is their son, Uchiha Sasuke.”

Sakura’s eyes widened. Uchiha Sasuke? What the?

Same deep dark eyes?

Sasuke thought. So here’s Haruno Sakura.

If I’m not mistaken, same green eyes.

Same dark hair?

Same exceptionally pink hair.

Same forehead?

Same wide, I mean vast forehead.

Same nose?

Same nose.

Same lips?

Same lips.

Same ears?

Same ears.

Heck, even same clothes?!?

Heck, even same clothes…

Same chest?

Same che-ugh, elbows.

Ah!! He’s that boy I bumped into earlier! The reason I was late! GRRR… How can I forget that incident?

Yeah, she’s Haruno Sakura. Big deal.

“YOU!!!” Sakura burst out.

“Yeah, me.” Sasuke replied. Smirk. She looks cute when annoyed.

“Why are you here?” Sakura demanded. She tried to remain calm. But no can do.

“I don’t know.” Sasuke shrugged.

“You, bastard!”

“Hey, who’s bastard, girl?”

“Obviously, it’s you. Hello?!? Am I cross-eyed?”

“Don’t call me that, baka.”

“Me? A baka? How dare you call me that?!?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“You’re just a major pain in my epic rectum!”

Mr. Haruno and Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha could just stare at their children bickering like, well, children.

“How dare you call an Uchiha like that?”

“Hey Sasuke, stop. She’s a girl.” Mr. Uchiha piped in.

“Hey, I don’t care about your surname, Uchiha. Mine’s a lot better, Haruno.”

“Sakura, act like a girl!” Mr. Haruno tried to reason out.

“That? A girl?!? Well, I’d rather eat my fingers than call her a girl!’

“Sasuke, stop now. Act like an Uchiha.”

“How dare you question my femininity?!?”

“Sakura, respect them! Act like a girl!”

“Hey, it’s true. You don’t look like a girl.”

“Sasuke, I said stop.”

“I don’t look like a girl?!?”

“Sakura, I just said stop. When will you obey me?”

“Well, except your chest and a little curve here, your features are boyish. Dude, you even call that a chest?”

“Stop!”

“Hey you pervert, stop insulting me!”

“Stop!”

“Can’t you---”

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Silence.
Birds chirped.
Sweat dropped.

“Ah! Dad, what kind of voice is that?” Sasuke appeared stricken.

“Well, Sasuke you made me lose my poise.” Mr. Uchiha said while letting his wife tidy him up. If the media have found out about this…

“Sakura,” Mr. Haruno started with gritted teeth and an obvious infuriation of what happened, “Back to your room. Now.” He emphasized those last two words. He glared at Sakura. She knew that this is not the time to protest. She went out of the room and went upstairs.

“You, Sasuke, go to your room also. Now.” Mr. Uchiha commanded.

The rest stared at him disbelievingly.







Sakura’s still exasperated at what happened. AH! That UCHIHA! It’s because of him that I’ve become late and I had to clean those toilets. And it’s because of him that I’ve been scolded by my father!!! Hey, I thought he’s nice because you know, he’s handsome. But grrrr….he’s not!!!

And while Sakura is busy planning ways on how to kill an egoistic Uchiha Sasuke, she fell asleep.

Dark. It’s all dark. I can’t see. I groped my way through the darkness hoping that I might get hold of something that can help me get out here. Heck, I don’t even know where and why I’m here. What is this place? Where am I? I begin to feel afraid. I restrained my eyes hoping to see some light beyond me but there’s nothing, only pure darkness.

I sat down. I hugged my knees closer to my body while I kept my head low. I’m beginning to feel cold. I waited there for a long time in that position. I begin to feel helpless and desperate. I want to scream for help but I just can’t. It’s like my voice is gone. And after what seemed like an eternity to me, my eyes sensed some light.

I immediately stood up. I swept my pink bangs away from my face. I begin to feel some numbness on my limbs, but I suspended the feeling. I need to get away from here now!

I ran with all my might towards the light. But after a while, I felt that I’m not getting any closer. Damn it! I’m beginning to feel tired. But when I look at the darkness behind me threatening to enclose me in a clinch, I sensed a desire to not give up. I must go on. I really must.

I ran. I can feel the wind in my ears. I can feel my pink hair being carried by the wind. This is a great sensation! Woohoo! Then I saw the light. It’s nearer! Yes, it’s nearer! This fact stimulated me and I desired to run faster.

Then the light went out. I looked around but I noticed I’m not in pure darkness anymore. I can see a big silhouette in front of me. I came forward to see what it is. My footsteps are muffled because of the thick dust and moss under my feet. I can hear my heart palpitating. I begin to feel scared, my cold sweat dropped.

Then I saw it. A house. Not just a house but, hell, this is our house. I can recognize it from its familiar posts and hallways. I should be feeling secure now. This is our house, anyways. But why do I feel that something is wrong. Something is not right and I don’t like this feeling one bit.

I came forward. I grabbed our knob. I can feel my sweaty hand shaking and shivering at the same time. I wiped it at my shirt. I can feel sweat in my forehead so I wiped it at the sleeves of my shirt. I opened the door, only to find darkness inside. I hesitated to come in but there’s like something that’s driving me in.

I walked the familiar halls of our house. I walked slowly. I even don’t want to progress in the beginning. I even thought to be as close to the door as possible for an easy escape route in case something just popped out of nowhere. Foolish, eh?

Then I smelled it. Blood. I smell blood. I saw a trail of it in the hallway to our living room. I froze. I don’t want to see where it cam from. I just don’t want. I’m feeling immensely scared and nervous. I want to get out quickly but the feeling of harm might befallen my family urged me to get on.

The smell became stronger as I progressed. You can imagine my fear and worry at the same time. I tried to call my parents but no sound came out. I went to the living room.

Then I had the worst fear of my life.

There I saw the slaughtered bodies of my family. They were all chopped; different parts of their bodies are in every corner of that room. In the table, inside the aquarium, everywhere!

My god! Who did this?!? Who did this!?! I can feel my body giving up. I can’t take this. I can’t comprehend all of this.

And before fainting, I saw a message on the wall.

DON’T MESS WITH US!!

I felt my blood drained cold. I can’t move. I can feel my eyes closing. And before I finally went out, I promised myself, I’ll avenge.

Darkness.

Sakura bolted upright. She wiped the sweat on her forehead. She felt her heart racing inside her chest. She didn’t see the message before. She didn’t dream that before. And she was shocked that she ever felt a sense of avenging. Surely, this dream won’t come true.

She lied down again, many questions entering her mind. Her head throbbed, for a girl, that’s too much to handle. She closed her eyes, hoping for some sleep. What she didn’t know is she’ll forever be haunted by this dream, messing her life, ruining her family.