TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lifeless Connection by Nazozink

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ya pretty song in it isn't mine neither is the Naruto Charcters. The only thing i do own (proudly i might add)is this plot line and any oc i may thow in srry its short this is the prologue
The West Wing
Prologue:
It had been one-year sense Sauske Uchiha had gone to Oruchimaru and asked to be trained. Life wasn’t as hard as some people were let to believe. There was only one real rule and that was to stay out of the west corridors. That in its self hadn’t become much of a problem. Sauske usually never even went passed the door to it. Actually he never did. He was just told not to. He didn’t mind, all he cared about was to become strong and one day kill the sorry excuse of a brother.
Kabuto was futzing with an unimproved weapon. The young ninja always enjoyed watching others improve old weapons it gave him ideas. So Sauske watched as Kabuto twisted and added stuff on to it. Finely as Kabuto reached his boiling point he called over to Sauske.
“Make your self useful and get me some I cant believe its not glue. It should be in the storage case next to the west wing got it?” Sauske nodded wondering why the lazy Ninja couldn’t get it him self. Pulling himself to his feat he walked towards the door. Pushing it open he sighed. What a waste of time it was. Not to mention boring. As he neared the doors he heard a voice. He thought no one was supposed to be in the west wing. It was kind of pretty. It was coming from the west wing. He shouldn’t go in, But then again Oruchimaru was away on a mission. He slowly cracked the door. Walking threw the entrance he closed it careful to make sure the clicking wasn’t that loud. He reached the door were the voice could be herd and then realized it wasn’t talking but singing. The voice flowed beautifully with everything the coincided around it, including his heartbeat. Which by now was pounding like drums. Sure he had been on thousands of missions, but never this, it was like something Naruto Would do. Looking at the girl she wasn’t that significant. She wasn’t that all skinny but not that fat either she was just a normal waited girl, her eyes were just a shade of gray. The only odd thing was her hair. It was light black. Yes light black if its even possible but it was. She didn’t even seem to notice some one peeking in on her as she sang.

I’m waiting for the night, drifting away on the waves of my dreams to another day. I’m standing on a hill and beyond the clouds the winds blowing still and catching my doubts. I’m hunting all the night, the slave to my dreams an illustrated sea that ends in the steam. Were playing for the vice emotional games. I’m turning of my eyes and hiding my shame.

A never ending dream a dream of you. I believe I received a sign of you. Tonight I wanta hid my feelings for you as you do when I wanta be with you. A never ending dream. I dream of you I believe I received a sign of you tonight I’m I wanta hid my feelings for you the way you do when I wanna be with you. I’m waiting for the-(not mine it is Never ending dream by Cascada I own Nothing sad)

She abruptly stopped. Turning her head towards the opposite direction of Sauske. That when he realized. There was a mirror. With in a blink of an eye Kunai flew out and pinned him to a wall. He sighed as she approached him.