TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unknown Lives by simplesonatina

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a story I made quite a while ago. I haven't touched this for a while so it's probably in need of a little editing. I'll try to go back and go through it soemtime. I hope it's entertaining enough. It's a little dry in the beginning chapters but I think you'll warm up to it as it progresses. Hopefully! *crosses fingers* :D
Please review if time permits for you, thanks!
Dark clouds rolled into the blue sky. The air grew cold and the leaves fluttered in a growing breeze. But for six friends, the weather didn’t matter. They all sat around a table happily. A girl named Jessica spoke up,
“I know I’ve told you this a bunch of times already, but I’m going to say it again, happy birthday!” Kati, the girl she was addressing, grinned, “thanks.”
“Sixteen.” Jessica let out a short sigh, “three more months for me. I wish I was there already.”
“It’s not that long.” Said Kati. Jessica smiled, “Yeah, I know.” Mrs. Baker, Kati’s mom, came in the dining area and put down a cake the shape of an ice cream cone.
“Interesting cake.” Remarked Kate, another friend.
“Thank you.”
Then she picked up the knife and started to cut it.
“Wait a minute! We didn’t sing Kati ‘Happy Birthday’!” cried Kate.
“Yeah, that’s right!” Jessica echoed, “And you also have to make a wish!” She teased. The three boys, Chris, Sara’s brother, James, and Aaron looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They were hungry even after generous helpings of pizza and wanted the cake. But they joined in with the singing girls. When they were done singing, Kati stared at the cake, thinking of a wish.
With a small smile, “I don’t have a wish.” Then she blew out the candles. Jessica noted that she seemed a little sad and wondered if she should ask that the matter was, but decided to ask later. After opening presents, Jessica sat next to Kati. “You did have a wish, didn’t you?”
“Yeah” she nodded, “but there’s no point in wishing it.” Jessica raised her eyebrows. Kati continued, “I wish Michael was here with us.” She looked at her, who looked at the ground.
“Oh. Me too.”
The wind whistled outside as the sun hid in the sky. Everyone came up to them, “What’s the matter?… It’s not time to be glum… Yeah, that’s right!” James looked at them, slightly puzzled.
Jessica saw his glance and explained, “We were thinking about Michael.” She stared into space, “wish he was here.” Thunder rumbled as the skies opened up with rain. Chris and Kate looked at the four. Chris frowned, “Wasn’t he the one who disappeared, was supposed kidnapped, and then said to be dead?” The four nodded, but slowly, as if uncertain.
“I didn’t exactly like him. He was, I don’t know. Sort of a silent guy.” Kate moved her shoulders uncomfortably.
“Actually, he wasn’t. And what’s wrong with being quiet?” Jessica asked indignantly as she herself was sometimes. Kate corrected herself quickly. “No no. His was sort of different than your quietness. I guess.” Oh he was different all right, Kati thought. After a moment’s hesitation, she sighed. “All right. I’m going to tell you something that you can’t tell anyone else. Nobody. Michael wasn’t-”
“Hey! Wait a minute!” interrupted Aaron, “You can’t just tell them-“ “Seriously.” Jessica added.
“If this was my wish, then would you let me tell? And it’s not like they will believe it.” Kati interrupted Aaron.
“Um, Kati, we have proof. Uh, at least Aaron and I do.” Jessica smiled slightly, “Yours are a little hard to see, huh?” Kate looked at the four, “Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but what are you guys like, talking about?”
Kati looked at Aaron, who looked at her. She turned back to Kate and Chris.
In a quiet voice, she said, “This is my birthday wish. I’m going to tell you the truth about Michael. He wasn’t kidnapped. He was killed by a very powerful, uh, man. Well, not exactly man but anyway… we saw him-” she hesitated for a moment,
“die.”
Chris looked at his sister, unsure if to believe, and gave a little smile, “Very funny. But you should, -”
“She’s not making it up,” James cut in. Chris glanced at him, then looked at everyone else. Jessica started to smile and plopped onto the floor,
“Would you like to hear a story?”
“Do we have a choice?” Questioned Kate.
“Nope!” Everyone smiled and got comfortable as the rain poured outside and the fire was on inside. Then Kate and Chris heard a story that had been hidden, about a bit of five lives unknown to everyone.
Chapter end notes: so you read the first chapter and you're like, what the heck. that was boring. well u know what, that tends to happen in the beginning of a lot of good stories. but i bet, if you just read a couple chapters more, you'll be like, this is good stuff. haha :D so why not just read a little more.
btw, thanks for clicking on my story. i really do appreciate it.
~Jaimee