TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Life by kitykati

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
New Life: Part One

I can remember the darkness. It‘s cold hands making me writhe, and confusing me with it’s twisted lies. It’s very soul that was non-existent, was trying to steal mine. I fought helplessly against it, repelled by its every move. It was all of this that made me enjoy that sudden savior.
The light was my hero. It was sudden like a flash, but all the while I knew it was there. That frightening creature called darkness was gone. I now stood in the protection of the light, in a room reflecting itself. It began to speak to me, though not with words. I could see every thing it had to “say”. I new I was special, I would be given a second chance. You see, I am dead. Well, was dead.
I had been fighting in the thousand-year war on my home planet Kairos. We were fighting against our “sister” planet Chronos. Almost no one knew why we were in battle, the few who knew didn’t dare to speak of it. There were the most elaborated rumors of how it started, the most common being the most frightening.
“Chronos was on the other side of the galaxy but they trembled in fear we may take over them one day. This fear became a disease, spreading and unstoppable until everyone was infected. It is said a group of priests had begged for help from the Angel of War, Prisippus.
It was only asked that he destroy our beautiful Metropolis, and he did. Thousands died when he called upon the power from the heavens, power so pure it can only destroy. We were desperate so we took evasive action and fired back with our own weapons. We were not fool enough to ask for help from an angel, because angels always need payment for the deed done. Shortly after we attacked Prisippus wanted his payment for helping the downfall of our planet. They didn’t have it...so they were attacked as well. This should have settled the score, but it didn’t . Unfortunately when Chronos was attacked, our faithful leader, Yamen was there. He had tried to propose a peace treaty, but was shot down by the angry Prisippus before the message was delivered. Our people misinterpreted it as a sign for the war to continue, and the rest is history.”
While fighting in this war, I had died. My death hurt more emotionally then physically. I remember that Claymore with the engraving G.Y.K. that went into my very heart. Those were my father’s initials. I was killed by the hands of my own father.
My father was a gentle man, loved by everyone. He was the kind of person who would do anything asked of him. You see, my grandfather lived on Chronos and he grew ill. So being the kind man my father was he snuck into a ship and left our Kairos, to care for his father.
Almost as soon as he got there my grandfather passed on. My father was lucky to hear the last requests of the old man before he died. He wanted him to fight in the war...against Kairos. My father accepted the request and became a soldier to the enemy, Chronos.
So there I was being given a second chance at life by this kind light. So I took the generous offer, with one request. “To remember my past life.” The light showed me the answer, that sweet answer, yes. With one condition, “Expect to make the most difficult choice at your 16th year alive again.” I nodded in agreement, and after that was settled I went spiraling down onto my new home.
It has been 15 years since I came to this planet. I have been discovering new things all the time, which are so different from my own customs my lovely Kairos. I fear the day I turn 16, because I remember that foolish promise I made. So here I am, living out the rest of my days on planet, Earth.