TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Naruto OC's by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 57]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ;D Anei is my one and only flirty sorta girl, and you`re probably thinking 'But Nikki and that one time', she was doing her job, nothing more, she is way to loyal to Orochimaru to flirt with some other guy once she gets older and she is also way to boring xD

And yes, I do have a fishnet fetish, I`m sure you`ve realized ALL of my characters have fishnet.
Fishnet is just hot D: -shot-
Hyuuga Anei




13 in the first image, and no, the sleeves rarely get in her way, so don`t even ask.
And the other one is her 18 year old self who has not yet appeared, seeing as how I haven`t even gotten that far in In the Shadows.


Name: Hyuuga Anei
Age: 13 in the beggining of In the Shadows, 18 at the middle-ish end.
Hair: Brown, like her brother's
Eyes: Byakugan, pale lavendar
Height:5'8
Weight: I dare you to ask
Rank: Gennin in the begging of In the Shadows, Jounin in the middleish end.
Family: Hiashi-Uncle, Hinata and Hanabi- Cousins, Neji-brother, Hizashi-Father
Personallity: Very, very bitter in the beggining, only acting kind towards Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru. She is very competitive with her brother which never changes and is very flirtatious at times.
However, there is a big personallity change after the 5 year time-skip. She is more mature and has come to accept Hinata recently, though she is still somewhat bitter towards the head house. She is generally nice to everyone, but still dislikes Sakura and Ino quite alot. However, she is still pessimistic and has picked up Shikamau`s trait of thinking most things are 'troublesome'.
Friends: Naruto, Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Hinata (Later), Chouji (Later), Kiba (Later), Shino (Later)
Crush: Shikamaru(Later becomes--- not spoiling it :P)

Background: Like Neji, she has the cursed seal, which she hides with bandages.
While Neji had always hated Hinata, Anei had always hated the girl more, having gone to the academy with Hinata she got to see how weak her cousin was, this only made Anei furious.
Her and Neji were much stronger, and even though Neji would have been the heir since he was older, Anei would be glad to see her big brother become the head of the family, just not her cousin.
When she was in the academy she had two friends, Uzumaki Naruto and Nara Shikamaru, one of which she had a crush on.
Despite her coldness she always took time to talk to Naruto, listen to him, even if he was too stubborn to admit he was sad, she knew and tried to help by just being his friends when no one else would.
Soon, Shikamaru and her become close friends, and then became a couple.
However, once Temari came, things got more complicated, Shikamaru obviously haviung a small crush on Temari, making Anei angry, threatening the girl, and she always watched Shikamaru closely when Temari was over, but as the years went on, Anei trusted Shikamaru enough.
But once Asuma was worried she made a vow she'd help Shikamaru avenge his death, however, he tried to leave and she stopped him, hugging him, muttering something about loving him alot and not wanting him to die before her, and if he did die, she`d be there to die with him and he stayed, calling her troublesome. (More will come :P)
Extra: The Butterfly clip she wears is something her father had given her before he was killed, telling her to keep it close and telling her that he loved her, a ew days later he died without telling her anything.

Can Beat:
Temari
Kiba
Hinata
Hiashi
Kurenai
Sai
Sakura
Ino
Rinya

Can`t Beat:
Rock Lee
Gai
Neji
Akatsuki
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke