TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 15] LikedPrinter


Summary: What happens when the cast of Naruto learns the wonders of online chat (and appearently forget their meds)?

Insanity beyond your imagination!
Rating:
Category: General Fiction
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 3 Completed: No
Words: 2426 Read: 3489
Published: 02/12/06 Updated: 09/03/07



1. OMG! You Killed Kiba! by Oni_Chan [Reviews - 4] Liked (769 words)
Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or the internet
If owned Naruto there would be characters that belong in asylums due to pure insanity ^_^
And if I owned the internet and/or any online chat program I would find a way to make a *Stab* button to get rid of all those pesky online peoples ^_^

Me- Ok I'd like to say, This time my muse has not died or attempted to throw herself off a cliff! My muse is fine! She is just on a coffee break and boredom pushed me to writing ThIs! ^_^ Enjoy!

Muse- I'm I'm here here annd I I got Coooofffeee! *spins*

Me- See...this is why I was forced to write this -_-

Muse- *looks at people* Heeeeey! Y-you try dealing with with her!
2. Sake and Medication...Do Not Mix by Oni_Chan [Reviews - 3] Liked (1182 words)
Disclaimer- I do not own the mental characters of Naruto or the wonder of the internet, if I did I'd be one seriously happy person!

Me- Ok I'm going to say this right now! I really do not want to be eaten alive by crazy Sasuke Fangirls because of the fact, that me and my Muse both dislike the youngest Uchiha. The fact that we had coffee while writing this doesn't help him out either. *Giggles Evily*

Muse- You have been warned! Wee wanna live! Wee hate Sasssske and if you dont pleassse don't eat usss! Hey I ssound like a sssnake on a sugar rush...*Giggles*

Warning: Please turn away if you do not wish to read something that totaly destroys the Avenger look of said Uchiha Sasuke...Me and my Muse want to live to continue our quest and creation of yaoi!
3. Chatroom of the Dead Shinobi...? by Oni_Chan [Reviews - 8] Liked (475 words)
Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto and its drunken cast or the internet...damn

Me- *Giggles* Oh dear god this was fun! Me and my muse...had DDHC! Meaning..Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut Coolata for all you inept out there

Yuko- *Bounces* Hahah! *Spins*

Me- It makes me hyper but it makes the sadist that is my muse like...well...Somewhat like a kid ..not in a candy store no...more like in a bomb factory..

Yuko- Bbbut you all looove meee for I bring assss kickin storiesss *Smiles* Riiiighht? *Hides Dagger*

Me- Of course...umm More DDHC?