TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Once Upon Another Dream by No Secrets
-Neji`s Dream-

Whoot for sappyness, and this is one of the few times you`ll ever see Kelsea fight.

I do NOT own Naruto
The Dream: Kelsea`s True Power


Kelsea stood out in a forest, practicing her jutsu, unaware of the figure watching her, as well as some other unwanted guests.
Kelsea started taking graceful steps, eyes closing, then opening again, but glowing a white color.
"Neji-sama, you can come out now," she whispered, "You know, if you are gonna be here, you might as well train with me."
Her eyes went back to normal, obviously not wanting to show Neji her tricks before fighting Neji.
Neji came out of hiding, frowning, "I couldn`t help, but be curious once you left Sakura's side for the first time since you`ve gotten here."
"I don`t want her to be worried about me get hurt, anyways, wanna spar?"

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream
I know you I danced with you once upon a dream


Neji nodded and took his stance, Kelsea simply stood there, smirking as she pushed the hair out of her golden eyes.
Neji waited for her to start and she did, her steps graceful and smooth, as she appeared to be dancing in some way, closing her eyes once again, focusing as she moved, her eyes opening only to glow white, but this time, a white chakra surrounding her, "Let's see how much will power you have, Neji-sama."
She brought her hands up near her chest and started making hand signs, her eyes looking directly into Neji's.
Neji wasn`t sure what was happening, but before he knew it, he was in a dream like trance, stuck in his head and Kelsea was there, her smirk growing.
"Kelsea-san, what did you do?"
Kelsea shook her head, then disappearing, only to be replaced by horrible memories from when he was younger, the most painful ones that could be found dwelling deep inside his head.
In the outside world, Neji was on his knees, holding his head and screaming as Kelsea started walking towards him and kicking him upwards, then punching him in the stomach, before kicking him back down.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam


Neji was still screaming from pain, both emotional and physical.
Kelsea frowned, clenching her fists, she couldn`t stand to see anyone in this much pain.
She started to make a few more hand signs, "Be happy Neji-sama..." she whispered.
Neji suddenly relaxed and Sakura came running through the trees, staring at Kelsea.
"What happened to Neji?" she asked, rushing to his side.
"Sakura-sama, don`t touch him, you`ll wake him from his peaceful dream," Kelsea whispered, brushing a few strands of hair from Neji`s face.
"You sparred with him, didn`t you?" Sakura asked.
Kelsea nodded, "Ya, but I couldn`t stand to see him in so much pain, while I didn`t gain much strength with him, I did learn quite a few ways to torture an opponent, making my ninjutsu and genjutsu make up for the lack of physical strength...."

Once upon a dream in a magical kingdom
A beautiful princess fell into a lonely sleep (I've been dreaming about you)
Only kiss from a handsome prince could awake her
So he could tell her how lovely she is (wake me up)


Sakura smiled, remembering what little information Kelsea had told her about her Dream techniques, in fact, Kelsea had used a few of them on Sakura when she had been crying in her sleep from a nightmare, Kelsea always seemed to appear in time to change that bad dream to a good, peaceful one, just to make Sakura relax. Kelsea wasn`t the type of girl to fight willingly and that made Sakura think of Haku when she saw Kelsea`s kind ways.
"I wonder what he is dreaming about..." Sakura whispered.
"I think I know," Kelsea said, smiling, "Oneechan, please return to Neji-sama one day...."

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Now I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem (come on and dance)
I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream


Kelsea soon found herself pulled back into Sakura`s arms, "Sakura-sama?" she muttered, blinking.
"He is dreaming about her, right?" Sakura asked.
Kelsea frowned, "Ya, I wish Oneechan wouldn`t have left, I know you didn`t like her, but, Neji might be happier if Oneechan was here."
Sakura nodded in agreement, feeling Kelsea grab her hand and put her head against Sakura`s chest.
"Happiness...." Kelsea whispered, eyes partially closed.

Wake me up Prince Charming
I've been dreaming about you
Wake me up Prince Charming
Make my dreams come true

Once upon a dream
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting


"I had a dream last night, Sakura-sama," Kelsea whispered.
Sakura smiled sweetly, pulling Kelsea as close as she could, "What was it about?"
"My perfect world, where I was being held by you, and Oneechan was being held lovingly by Neji-sama, and we all sat under the Cherry Blossom Trees, soaking up all the love as we cherished our time together," she muttered.
Sakura stared down at the young kunoichi in shock, smiling as she noticed the kunoichi was barely staying awake.
Sakura looked at Kelsea's pale hand, then at her gentle, feminine face, her long brown bangs showing the figure of her face off beautifull, she looked almost majestic.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream
I know you I danced with you once upon a dream

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Now I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem (come on and dance)
I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream


Sakura stayed and waited for Neji to wake up, as she held a sleeping Kelsea in her arms.
"I hope you are having a beautiful dream, Neji," Sakura whispered.

-Neji held Nikki as she cried, cried for Sasuke, cried for Naruto, cried for her family, and cried for everyone, and at moments like this, he knew he had a purpose, and that purpose was to simply hold this girl, listen to her, love her, and comfort her, for as long as they`d live no matter what happened. Even if Neji was to be struck with lightning and die, his spirit would still stay in Nikki`s heart, keeping his promise to her and himself.-

Sakura saw Kelsea smile, and Sakura knew that Kelsea was seeing what Neji saw and the sight of him being happy made the young girl smile.
Sakura's smile grew and she kiss Kelsea on the top of the head, wishing that Kelsea's beautiful dream would come true.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam








TBC