TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yuri and Yaoi in this chapter! YAY! =D

I do NOT own Naruto
The Truth


Kelsea was crying in her room and Sakura was sitting with her, arms wrapped around the girl.
"Sakura-sama, Oneechan, she thinks I`m gone, she doesn`t believe I`m alive, does that mean she wants me dead?" she cried.
Sakura frowned, "No, Nikki just thinks you were killed by Itachi, because Itachi made sure she forgot about you, probably so he could get your demons more easily."
"Sakura-sama...." she whispered.
"Hn?" Sakura said, staring at Kelsea, smiling weakly.
"I love you!" she cried, wrapping her arms around Sakura, pulling her closer.
Sakura stared in shock, Kelsea showed her emotions so easily, admitting love so easily too, she wished she could have been more like that.
Sakura kissed Kelsea on the forehead, looking her in the eyes, "I love you too, Kelsea-chan."

'Did you hear? Sakura-chan is dating Kelsea-san! The traitor`s sister!'

Sasuke and Naruto watched as Sakura and Kelsea talked, Kelsea was blushing cutely and Sakura was giggling, what was going on?
Just then, Chijou bursted through the door, holding Kisho.
"Don`t you know how to knock?" Sasuke asked.
"Actually, I was trying to knock, but I was really excited, so I was afraid I`d break the house down!" Chijou laughed, "Anyways, mine and Kakashi-kun's wedding is happening Thursday--- So the rumors are true." Chijou pointed at Sakura and Kelsea who looked up at her.
"What rumors?" Naruto asked.
"That those two are a couple," Chijou stated simply.
THis made Kelsea fall over, onto her face, blushing madly, Sakura helped her back up, "How did you find this out, Chijou-san?" Sakura asked.
"Rumors, anyways, you guys are coming to our wedding, right?" she giggled happily.
They all nodded.

The day of Chijou`s wedding they all waited for Chijou to come out, hoping she`d be without her mask, unlike Kakashi, even Kisho was wearing a mask. What was wrong with these people?
When Chijou appeared, everyone stared in awe, her mask was off, and they all wondered why she kept it on, her face was quite pretty, besides that eye of hers, but she covered it with her hair.
She blushed a little as she saw Kakashi, then noticed Kisho was grinning at her, she couldn`t help but smile and continued over to Kakashi, her kimono was green and blue, and her hair was down like it usually was.
Afterwards Chijou yawned, it was very late and she was tired, she fell into Kakashi`s arms, smiling at him, putting her fingers near his mask.
"No pulling it down, Chijou-chan," Kakashi laughed.
"MOMMA! DADDY!" yelled the energetic five year old as he ran over, clinging to his father`s leg, or atleast attempting too, he smiled brightly at his parents.
Sakura smiled as she watched the family, holding Kelsea`s hand, who was just staring, amazed at the whole family, they looked so happy.
Sasuke and Naruto ran up to them.
"Chijou-sensei, you look very pretty tonight," Naruto snickered. Chijou punched Naruto lightly on the shoulder.
"I`m married and you are with Sasuke-baka, remember, Naruto-kun?" Chijou laughed.
Sasuke blushed a little, then looked at Kisho, then to Kakashi.
"Kakashi, suprised you can actually settle down, you seem like the type who goes out with multiple woman, you should stop reading those books," Sasuke smirked.
"NEVER!" both Chijou and Kakashi screamed at the same time, they both read the books obviously.
Chijou coughed, "Jiraiya-sama is a very good writer."
"Whatever you say, Chijou-sensei," Sasuke snickered.
"Chijou-sensei, they are good aren`t they, Ero-sennin let me read some of them while I was training under him," Naruto laughed.
Chijou stared, "We shouldn`t be talking like this around Kisho-kun."
Kisho smiled, "Momma and Daddy`s books are boring, they have no pictures!"
When he said that they all started laughing.
Kelsea turned to Sakura, "What books do they read?"
"Books like Icha Icha Paradise," Sakura replied.
Kelsea blushed, "Oh, wow, I never knew Naruto-sama and Chijou-sama were such perverts.",br>Sakura giggled, "You have a lot to learn, Kelsea-chan."
Kelsea smiled weakly, "I know, but with Sakura-sama as my teacher there`ll be no problems."
Sakura hugged Kelsea, she was so cute, which made her curious as to why she wore black and fishnet, which didn`t match her personallity at all, she need some pink or light blues. Mabye yellows.
Kelsea giggled, "Sakura-sama, I`m glad I met you!"
"I`m glad I met you too, Kelsea-chan," Sakura whispered, nuzzling Kelsea`s neck a little.

The truth,the truth, it was the Sakura and Kelsea did love eachother, for every reason, they would be together, together as long as they could be.



TBC