TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: :x I`m considering putting some Yuri in this... I don`t know why, just some fluff would be cute

Anyways, I do NOT own Naruto
Pure as Snow


Kelsea sat on her bed, holding a picture and staring at it, just then, Sasuke walked in, no knocking, nothing, and she was just wearing a large white t-shirt since they never came in her room or anywhere near her side of the house unless they were in Nikki`s room, thinking about her.
Kelsea quickly pulled the covers over her, smiling weakly at the attractive man.
"I want to ask you about something...." he muttered.
Kelsea looked him in the eyes, they were always so cold when he was around her, "What do you want, Sasuke-sama?"
"Come with me," he said walking out of the room.
Kelsea took this oppurtunity to slip pants on and run out after him, they stopped in front of Nikki`s room and Sasuke opened the door.
Sasuke pointed to the picture over near the window, and Kelsea frowned, noticing she had brought her picture with her.
"That is a picture of me and my mother and father, I have one of Oneechan, Mother, and Father..." she whispered, showing the picture to Sasuke.
Sasuke grabbed the picture and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at the young Nikki, the girl he use to always play with when they were young.
"Sasuke-baka?" yelled a female, who was not Kelsea. He looked about and saw Chijou, standing right in front of him, "You shouldn`t zone out like that, I was wondering if you could watch Kisho for me, I need a break from him, fivve year olds are a handful and the occasional missions don`t help, so please watch him, he loves you two."
Sasuke handed the picture back to Kelsea who looked confused, because she had not met her sensei`s child or even had known she had one.
"Chijou-sensei, aren`t you two idiots suppose to get married soon? Kakashi-sensei and you have been planning this whole wedding thing for about a year now?" Sasuke muttered. Kelsea now looked even more confused, Chijou's boyfriend was Kakashi? She had met him once, but she never knew he was with her new sensei, she didn`t know much about anyone apparently.
"MOMMA! MOMMA! Naruto-oniisan is chasing me!" yelled a young child who stumbled into the room, he had pale orange eyes like his mother and his hair was silver like Kakashi`s, and looked like Sasuke`s style wise.
Sasuke laughed, it was the first time Kelsea had ever heard the stoic Uchiha laugh and his laugh was amazing, and she wished he`d laugh more often.
"Kisho-kun!" yelled Naruto as he ran into the room, picking the little boy up and hugging him.
"Dobe, you shouldn`t be harassing Kisho-kun now," he smirked.
Naruto smiled happily at Sasuke, "But Sasuke-teme, it is fun!" he joked.
Chijou hit both of them on the head, "Stop being like Jiraiya-sama, Naruto-kun."
"Ow..." the both muttered in unison.
Kelsea ran out of the room as she heard the doorbell ring, she opened it and Sakura was standing there, smiling beautifully.
"Kelsea, how are you? Is Sasuke and Naruto here?" she asked.
Kelsea nodded, "I`m fine, Sakura-sama and yes, they are here, Kisho-kun and Chijou-sama are up there too, come with me."
She grabbed Sakura`s hand and led her to the living room, having heard talking, apparently they had left Nikki`s room.
"Sasuke-sama, Sakura-sama is here," she said sweetly.
"What is it, Sakura?" Sasuke asked.
"I thought you`d like to know that there have been sitings of Nikki-san outside of Konoha," she whispered.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Chijou immediately stood up and ran out of the house, Kelsea picked up Kisho before her and Sakura dashed after them.

Sakura, Kisho, and Kelsea watched behind a tree as Sasuke, Naruto, and Chijou tried to talk her into staying, then she saw the pale man with dark hair standing next to her sister and her eyes narrowed.
"Nikki-chan! Please stay!" yelled Naruto, holding the girl`s hand as she attempted to walk away.
"Ya, Nikki, we want you to stay with us, besides, your sister is here!" Chijou added.
"My sister is dead, she got killed by Itachi like the rest of my family," she hissed in reply.
Kelsea dropped to her knees, she had known Nikki didn`t remember her, but she even thought she had been killed with their parents? She frowned, put Kisho down, then ran off, Sakura going after her.
Kisho ran over to Nikki, clinging to her leg, "Nikki-oneechan! I miss you!" he cried.
Nikki pried the little boy off her leg, and pushed him over to his mother.
"You shall adress me as Shiinto-sama, nothing else, understood?" she hissed.
"How do you know your last name?" Sasuke asked.
"Orochi-sama helped me figure it all out...." she whispered.
"Please stay..." they all muttered, she shook her head, turned, and left with Orochimaru.

And one was as pure as snow, while the other was as evil as a black hole.




TBC